PDA

View Full Version : Your Daily dose of tsun delusion...enjoy

Tripp McNeely
08-07-2014, 11:49 AM
Editor Andy Knef?s ole Miss 2014 Prediction: Ole Miss defeats the Crimson Tide and remains undefeated jumping into the race for the number one ranking in the polls.

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/08/06/in-depth-preview-of-the-alabama-game/

TheRef
08-07-2014, 11:51 AM
OM Website predicting an OM win? You don't say....nothing to see here.

Coach34
08-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Well, to hear them talk, they almost beat Bama last year

starkvegasdawg
08-07-2014, 11:57 AM
I love how it starts off saying IF they beat the first four teams and go into that game 4-0. If you think you are good enough to knock off Alabama then there should be no IF you beat the first 4 teams on that schedule.

HoopsDawg
08-07-2014, 12:01 PM
I would be very concerned about that O-line if I was a Black Bear fan.

Todd4State
08-07-2014, 12:03 PM
We Believe?

BeardoMSU
08-07-2014, 12:11 PM
I find it funny so many people are down on Bama. Yeah, they lost McCarron, but you don't need a stud QB to make that offense click (as evident by their last 3 QB's), especially considering the nastiness that comprises their backfield, WR corps, and TE. They are absolutely stacked with skilled offensive players. And why people think a Nick Saban defense is going to be in "rebuild mode" is crazy too.

I expect the typical OM skull-drag at the hands of Bama this year, as I do every year.

BeardoMSU
08-07-2014, 12:15 PM
We Believe?

Uh oh, don't scare them with reciprocity....
http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/my-reaction-when-I-get-into-an-argument-with-women-homer-simpson-hide-in-bush-disappears.gif

codeDawg
08-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Don't you guys know that UM has the best football program in the nation...

...as long as they don't actually have to play football, that is.

EAVdog
08-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Isn't that the guy who was running the fake twitter account pretending to be an MSU fan?

Loser.

blacklistedbully
08-07-2014, 01:10 PM
In the last game between the two squads, the Tide didn’t allow the Rebels to cross the goal line. Despite shooting themselves in the foot several times, Ole Miss never seemed to quit and made it a competitive matchup.

Ole Miss 11 first downs, zero points, just 205 yards, lost by 25, yet they, "made it a competitive matchup"? And don't you just love how they try to pull shit like saying, "Tide didn't allow the Rebels to cross the goal line", as if it was a case of the Rebs "knocking on the door", etc. Reality is TSUN's offense was able to cross the Bama 50 just 3 times the entire game.

Leave it to TSUN fans to paint an ass-whipping like it was some sort of noble, hard-fought, close loss. Delusion at its finest.

DawgHouseUnited
08-07-2014, 01:37 PM
http://www.technologytell.com/gadgets/files/2014/07/Homer-Delusional-01.png

THE Bruce Dickinson
08-07-2014, 01:49 PM
I was going to comment about that sentence too. Apparently a "competitive match up" is having warm bodies wearing your school's jersey and simply walking out onto the field.

That sentence would be like referring to the Croom years as " A rough patch in the program's illustrious history that was filled with determination, and heart"

codeDawg
08-07-2014, 02:26 PM
In the last game between the two squads, the Tide didn’t allow the Rebels to cross the goal line. Despite shooting themselves in the foot several times, Ole Miss never seemed to quit and made it a competitive matchup.

Ole Miss 11 first downs, zero points, just 205 yards, lost by 25, yet they, "made it a competitive matchup"? And don't you just love how they try to pull shit like saying, "Tide didn't allow the Rebels to cross the goal line", as if it was a case of the Rebs "knocking on the door", etc. Reality is TSUN's offense was able to cross the Bama 50 just 3 times the entire game.

Leave it to TSUN fans to paint an ass-whipping like it was some sort of noble, hard-fought, close loss. Delusion at its finest.

The cat has to let the mouse run away every now and then or it just isn't any fun.

BulldogBear
08-07-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm assuming the experts he is referring to are the guys down at the Library

Dawgcentral
08-07-2014, 07:24 PM
How does anyone predict a victory over Bama when TSUN doesn't even have a proven RB?

They coudn't get on the board last year even with Moncrief in the lineup. Dude's playing for the Colts this year.

And they call us delusional.

JDog13
08-07-2014, 08:16 PM
It's just like when we played LSU last year.

We played a back and forth, hard nosed game against one of the best teams in the country. Our boys did not buckle under the might of "The Hat." State stumbled a time or two during this contest, but the Bulldogs never laid down. It was evident from the start that this was a special evening in Starkville. The atmosphere was nothing short of spectacular as the two teams traded scores. It seemed as if the visiting Tigers were an insurmountable foe, but the Dogs showed they had some bite in them as well. As the half ended, the home standing Bulldogs were within one score of the lead.

The opening quarter of the second half was a defensive struggle as both teams settled in, and the war in the trenches was on. The Bulldogs managed to hold LSUx to a single field goal in the 3rd quarter. The Bullies battled back at the end of the 3rd to pull within five points of the Bayou Bengals on this chilly October night. The Bulldogs managed to make this a competitive game, allowing only one passing touchdown in the final quarter of play. In the end, the Bulldogs couldn't muster the offense needed to win this hard fought battle. Mississippi State loses a close one(**) 59 -26.

Saltydog
08-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Guy is more a douchebag........

hells bells
08-07-2014, 10:31 PM
There O Lone is fat, phat, in a frat anyway you spell it. Loose a beer from that six pack and TSUN will loose games and parties.

TheRef
08-07-2014, 10:44 PM
There O Lone is fat, phat, in a frat anyway you spell it. Loose a beer from that six pack and TSUN will loose games and parties.

Please tell me you were drunk when typing this....

hells bells
08-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Having fun and yes. Debit V cash.

CJDAWG85
08-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Well the only time we allowed the ball to cross the goal line against us was when Love was recovering the fumble.

BOOM