PDA

View Full Version : The Great Mississippi Debate: Dak vs. Bo

TexasDawg
08-06-2014, 12:36 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/prescott-wallace-debate-2014/

08-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Nice

Obviously, the players around him aren?t equal to what Tebow had, but Prescott may have more upside. He led Ole Miss with 829 rushing yards in 11 games in 2013, clearing the 100-yard mark four different times.

MaxedOutMaroon
08-06-2014, 12:48 PM
I have contained my wool for a while, but now my wool is growing rapidly. Less than a month! Debate maybe? But if there was a collegE football draft, no doubt most coaches would take Dak

Pollodawg
08-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Now, SDS will come back tomorrow with an article about why OM should win the West.........

jimbo352
08-06-2014, 12:55 PM
He breaks down the QB's in 4 categories... He gives BoDirt the nod in 2.5 of the 4, but gives the final advantage to Dak... WTF... Why even break it down if you're not going to stick to your analysis...?

Maybe it's an elaborate troll to **** with the bearsharks... lol...

FISHDAWG
08-06-2014, 01:15 PM
does game management include limiting interceptions ?

Coach34
08-06-2014, 01:21 PM
He leaves out intangibles- toughness, heart, desire, leadership, etc...and that is Dakota in a nutshell. And why Dakota rammed it in their ass to win the game while Bo Dirt fumbled it away. That's your difference

ShotgunDawg
08-06-2014, 01:29 PM
The only reason this debate even exist to anyone is because Bo has played more than Dak. How do they know Bo is a better game manager when Dak hasn't played as much?

maroonmania
08-06-2014, 01:30 PM
He leaves out intangibles- toughness, heart, desire, leadership, etc...and that is Dakota in a nutshell. And why Dakota rammed it in their ass to win the game while Bo Dirt fumbled it away. That's your difference

Yep, ol' Bo Dirt really crapped the bed in the Egg Bowl last year. 3 interceptions thrown (though one of those by Calhoun was inexplicably called incomplete with no review) plus the fumble to end the game.

codeDawg
08-06-2014, 01:32 PM
There is no debate.

messageboardsuperhero
08-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I'm just curious as to how they gave the two QBs the same "Arm talent" rating.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Dak's arm is MUCH stronger. Accuracy may be a different story- but Dak obviously has the more talented arm.

Maroonthirteen
08-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Jameis Winston is Dak's real rival. **

DapperDawg
08-06-2014, 02:19 PM

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see that Dak's arm is MUCH stronger. Accuracy may be a different story- but Dak obviously has the more talented arm.

Because Freeze said so, and the messiah cannot tell a lie..... DUH!

TrapGame
08-06-2014, 02:23 PM
But Bo has better hair. ***

mic
08-06-2014, 03:22 PM
SDS is worthless information.
Just last week they ranked the QB's in the SEC.
Had Bo #2 and Dak #4. Which was ridiculous
Now they are saying advantage Dak ..

LC Dawg
08-06-2014, 03:25 PM
The most overrated aspect of Bo Wallace's game is his completion percentage. If over half of your passes are bubble screens your percentage will go up. In fact, it should be higher than 64%. Bo's yds/attempt is 7.7 compared to 7.3 to Dak. When you look at yds/completion Dak leads 12.4 to 11.8. Bo and Dak are both towards the bottom of the league in those categories but it shows that Bo is not just way ahead of Dak as far as being a passer and I think we all know who has the most upside at this point.

messageboardsuperhero
08-06-2014, 03:55 PM
The most overrated aspect of Bo Wallace's game is his completion percentage. If over half of your passes are bubble screens your percentage will go up. In fact, it should be higher than 64%. Bo's yds/attempt is 7.7 compared to 7.3 to Dak. When you look at yds/completion Dak leads 12.4 to 11.8. Bo and Dak are both towards the bottom of the league in those categories but it shows that Bo is not just way ahead of Dak as far as being a passer and I think we all know who has the most upside at this point.

I get a kick out of it every time I see a UM fan talk about how many more passing yards Bo has than Dak. Well no shit Bo's threw for more yards last season- he attempted 170 more passes. I'd sure as hell hope he'd throw for yards than Dak with 170 more attempts.

Coach34
08-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Yep- they always fail to mention Bo Dirt threw 170 more passes for some reason

RougeDawg
08-06-2014, 04:51 PM
The only real debate is how long will people continue to take articles like this seriously?

CadaverDawg
08-06-2014, 06:15 PM

Yea, I thought the same thing. I'm cool with them giving the game management advantage to Bo, because he has more experience at this time....but arm strength? Um no. And by the end of the year, game management will go to Dak as well.

Dawgcentral
08-06-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't know. I still see Bo as a POS wimp. Can't help it.

Tall dude, lack of muscular definition. Greasy hair. Beach video with foul mouthed Kimdichee where he didn't bother to tell his teammate to chill. Looks susceptible to injury. Probably does well with stupid young females. That will change.

RC3
08-06-2014, 08:10 PM
I don't know. I still see Bo as a POS wimp. Can't help it.

Tall dude, lack of muscular definition. Greasy hair. Beach video with foul mouthed Kimdichee where he didn't bother to tell his teammate to chill. Looks susceptible to injury. Probably does well with stupid young females. That will change.

A rebel told me last night that he has blown up significantly since that video. I don't see how without PEDs