PDA

View Full Version : If we were smart we wouldn't want Dak to win the Heisman

Todd4State
08-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Since the last 10 or so haven't done anything in the NFL.

This per an Ole Miss fan co-worker.

I just love watching them squirm.

Coach34
08-06-2014, 09:46 AM
It's people like that that make me realize I'm a a lot smarter than most people

LC Dawg
08-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Well they should be happy because their quarterback damn sure isn't winning the Heisman.

mparkerfd20
08-06-2014, 10:05 AM
I love Dak, but as far as Mississippi State's fortune goes, I could care less if he does anything in the NFL if he has the kind of season to warrant the Heisman.

FISHDAWG
08-06-2014, 10:18 AM
I love Dak, but as far as Mississippi State's fortune goes, I could care less if he does anything in the NFL if he has the kind of season to warrant the Heisman.

so exposure in the NFL as an alumn of MSU would mean no benefit to the program at all ?

AROB44
08-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Since the last 10 or so haven't done anything in the NFL.

This per an Ole Miss fan co-worker.

I just love watching them squirm.

Guess he forgot about Cam Newton

jumbo
08-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I don't think I would be able to respond to that in any other way than saying you're an idiot and walking away

mparkerfd20
08-06-2014, 11:50 AM
so exposure in the NFL as an alumn of MSU would mean no benefit to the program at all ?

No that's not what I meant at all. I didn't say it had no benefit. I meant that I couldn't care less if he did anything in the NFL if he won the Heisman and we won a NC (which usually happens for Heisman QB's team). The fact alone that he won the Heisman and MSU won a NC would vastly outway any advantage of having a QB in the NFL that didn't win the Heisman and team didn't win a NC I would think.

Reason2succeed
08-06-2014, 11:58 AM
What's good for Dak is good for State and vice versa. The better he does this year on the field and in media simply opens recruits eyes and helps State become a destination program. The NFL fortunes of a QB will follow Mullen and he will be able to say "look what I did for him". Once that QB is out of the league Mullen will no longer be able to use that.

THE Bruce Dickinson
08-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't exactly call Cam Newton or RGIII a bust in the NFL either.

RougeDawg
08-06-2014, 12:17 PM
You all are forgetting what fan base we are talking about. They use this type of delusional logic in every aspect of their lives. They rarely ever see reality and will conjure up the most ridiculous rationalizations human kind has ever seen.

Who in their right mind would not want a player on their team to win a Heisman? Seriously? Comments like these are why I labeled them "Delusionalists" a long time ago. Delusionalists is not even a word in the English language, but when they do add it you will see OM alumni in the defenition.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Well they should be happy because their quarterback damn sure isn't winning the Heisman.

Or do anything in the NFL.

starkvegasdawg
08-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Or do anything in the NFL.
He might could be one of the blonde assistants you see by the head coach that picks up his headset when he throws it on the ground and heads it back to him.