PDA

View Full Version : Bo Bounds has MSU and OM 8-3 going into EB

TrapGame
08-05-2014, 09:45 AM
He has MSU losing to AU, LSU and Bama. I can see this. However, I see us knocking off one of the three. And I think it will be AU. That game really plays into our favor.

jumbo
08-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Hey, so do I

Coach34
08-05-2014, 09:50 AM
If we don't beat Auburn I'm gonna be ****ing pissed

i think we enter 9-2 and BearSharks come in at 7-4

starkvegasdawg
08-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I think we have a good shot at Auburn too. I would give us at least 60/40 odds against LSU if it were played at home this year. On the road in their newly expanded stadium...not as much. I'll reverse it and say 40/60 of winning that game. Which is still much better than in years past. Still, hard to argue against us being 8-3 going into Egg Bowl but I hope it is higher.

I don't think TSUN goes into that game 8-3. They lose to Alabama and LSU easily. I also think they lose to Auburn and Tennessee. A&M will be a toss up game for them. I think they come in 6-5 if they survive that tough test against the Fightin' Blue Hose.

codeDawg
08-05-2014, 09:56 AM
I think we have a good shot at Auburn too. I would give us at least 60/40 odds against LSU if it were played at home this year. On the road in their newly expanded stadium...not as much. I'll reverse it and say 40/60 of winning that game. Which is still much better than in years past. Still, hard to argue against us being 8-3 going into Egg Bowl but I hope it is higher.

I don't think TSUN goes into that game 8-3. They lose to Alabama and LSU easily. I also think they lose to Auburn and Tennessee. A&M will be a toss up game for them. I think they come in 6-5 if they survive that tough test against the Fightin' Blue Hose.

We're winning the LSU game. Location does not matter this year.

deltadawg99
08-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Who does he have OM losing to?

thunderclap
08-05-2014, 10:12 AM

Me too.

headcoach98
08-05-2014, 10:15 AM
I strongly feel this is the year we beat lsu, I really do.

TrapGame
08-05-2014, 10:28 AM
Who does he have OM losing to?

I think he said the same three: LSU, AU and Bama.

But, I don't think the Bear's OL can take it. That OL will crumble by mid-season. I see them going into the EB 7-4 or 6-5 if the injuries mount.

And I just don't see us beating LSU. I think it will be a close game but they pull it out late in the 4th. I hope I'm wrong.

blacklistedbully
08-05-2014, 01:04 PM
He has MSU losing to AU, LSU and Bama. I can see this. However, I see us knocking off one of the three. And I think it will be AU. That game really plays into our favor.

I believe we can and even should beat LSU and Auburn this year. I think Auburn will be better than LSU, but not better than us, and it's a home game for us. LSU has suffered too many starter losses over the past couple of years. I absolutely believe we will be better than both teams. I also think we could give Bama a run this year. The game being in Tusk is the thing that makes me a little less confident about beating them.

preachermatt83
08-05-2014, 01:09 PM
we will be 10-1 going into the Egg Bowl and 11-1 coming out!

Coach34
08-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Tenn ain't beating OM. Tenn will be lucky to go 6-6 after all 5 starters on the OL and most of their DL. This is the SEC boys- you don't replace an entire OL and keep on sailing

Tenn may finish 6th in the East

Coach34
08-05-2014, 01:16 PM
I think A&M or UPig beats the BearSharks at home. One of them will get the job done.

1bigdawg
08-05-2014, 01:38 PM
I think A&M or UPig beats the BearSharks at home. One of them will get the job done.

I agree on A&M and it really is the only reasonable chance Arkansas at a conference victory this year. Otherwise they have Alabama, LSU and Georgia at home and I just don't believe they can win a conference road game this year.

chainedup_Dawg
08-05-2014, 02:10 PM

he also said OM will win the Egg Bowl. Here are his reasons;

1. It's in Oxford (I'll give him that, nothing can be done about that).
2. Freeze is a good coach (this is a bit comical seeing that Dan is too and beat Freeze with a 3rd string QB)
3. Because Bo wants to win and "is a good leader". (this is the funniest one of them all. Bo is nowhere near the leader Dak is. Also, you think Dak doesn't want to win, the kid was on the field in SC knowing what we know now, tell me another kid that would've been?)

DapperDawg
08-05-2014, 02:20 PM
This is a first for me, but I will have to stick up for Bo. Let me preface by saying that I may not remember correctly, so I'm open to correction. Bo said that Wallace is a 3 year returning senior starter. I don't remember him saying they'll win because Bo is a good leader and wants to win. He was touting Wallace's experience and comfort level in Freeze's offense. He may have said the other, and I didn't hear it, but I think his point is what I mentioned above.

War Machine Dawg
08-05-2014, 02:30 PM
If we don't beat Auburn I'm gonna be ****ing pissed

When do beget the official C34 prognostications and preseason preview?

Coach34
08-05-2014, 02:36 PM
By the end of the week I think- work has slowed me some this year

War Machine Dawg
08-05-2014, 02:40 PM
By the end of the week I think- work has slowed me some this year

No rush, just curious. Plenty of time left before kickoff. I just enjoy the hell out of your football opinions. Glad we're finally back to talking football on this board.

DudyDawg
08-05-2014, 02:43 PM
I don't see us losing to AU. They lost Mason, Ford, Chris Davis, and some of the line. We didn't lose that much, and beat them for 59 minutes on the road with a QB who wasn't our game one starter. No way we should lose that game

scottycameron
08-05-2014, 02:51 PM
You newbies haven't watched too many LSU games I guess. I wish I were that young and had no memories. young, dumb, and full.... the good ole days.

Johnson85
08-05-2014, 03:00 PM
I don't see us losing to AU. They lost Mason, Ford, Chris Davis, and some of the line. We didn't lose that much, and beat them for 59 minutes on the road with a QB who wasn't our game one starter. No way we should lose that game

They were a much better team by the end of the year, they never stopped recruiting well even when Chizik's coaching was screwing up their on field results, and Malzahn is a good coach. I would bet on the home team at either place, but not feel extremely confident in teh pick regardless.

codeDawg
08-05-2014, 03:22 PM
You newbies haven't watched too many LSU games I guess. I wish I were that young and had no memories. young, dumb, and full.... the good ole days.

I've seen too many of them. I even got to watch us win one in real life. I'll have to watch us win this one on TV.

FISHDAWG
08-05-2014, 03:23 PM
he also said OM will win the Egg Bowl. Here are his reasons;

1. It's in Oxford (I'll give him that, nothing can be done about that).
2. Freeze is a good coach (this is a bit comical seeing that Dan is too and beat Freeze with a 3rd string QB)
3. Because Bo wants to win and "is a good leader". (this is the funniest one of them all. Bo is nowhere near the leader Dak is. Also, you think Dak doesn't want to win, the kid was on the field in SC knowing what we know now, tell me another kid that would've been?)

nope - Dan beat Freeze with his 1st team defense

FISHDAWG
08-05-2014, 03:24 PM

I swear we will beat Auburn

chainedup_Dawg
08-05-2014, 03:50 PM
This is a first for me, but I will have to stick up for Bo. Let me preface by saying that I may not remember correctly, so I'm open to correction. Bo said that Wallace is a 3 year returning senior starter. I don't remember him saying they'll win because Bo is a good leader and wants to win. He was touting Wallace's experience and comfort level in Freeze's offense. He may have said the other, and I didn't hear it, but I think his point is what I mentioned above.

He did say he was a returning experienced 3 yr starter as well. He then said what I had mentioned.

RC3
08-05-2014, 04:14 PM
well i will say this, if UM does beat us, they will likely storm the field again. obsessed

Reason2succeed
08-05-2014, 04:26 PM

This is the first time we have actually had the offensive firepower to compete with LSU's front 7. As I stated before the reason why we've lost so many to LSU isn't luck. It's the fact that we've never had the QB and receivers it takes to neutralize their defense. Pretty much the same thing with Bama too. Our players also have the confidence from their first 3 quarters last years that they won't be intimidated by LSU, their fans, or their stadium.

RougeDawg
08-05-2014, 05:01 PM

The bears could have the 2nd coming of Joe Montana playing QB this EB and they still wouldn't be able to beat us. Why you ask? The same reason we could have had the 2nd coming of Montana and still lost during the Fant days. This is the SEC and every team will have some type of OLinr injuries even if the are minor nagging injuries they dont have the depth to spell the injured starters and we will be setting up shop in their backfield. Plus we all that BroLocks likes to hand out gifts to the defense when he's under duress. Unless we have a rash of injuries, I expect this egg bowl to be a replay of the first time Mullen coached in Oxford.