PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Game All-American Classic HS All-Star game...

Dawg61
08-04-2014, 11:51 PM
is on MLBNetwork this Sunday live from 7pm-10pm. Is there any future MSU players playing in it? Might just watch it if so. Thx

messageboardsuperhero
08-05-2014, 12:04 AM
We've got three in it: Greg Pickett, Elih Marrero, and Austin Riley. I believe that's either one shy, or tied for the most commitments to any college team this year- and frankly, I'm a little surprised Padgett or Ford didn't get selected either.

This class is very good and very deep. It's got to be top 5 or so in the country.

Dawg61
08-05-2014, 12:12 AM
We've got three in it: Greg Pickett, Elih Marrero, and Austin Riley. I believe that's either one shy, or tied for the most commitments to any college team this year- and frankly, I'm a little surprised Padgett or Ford didn't get selected either.

This class is very good and very deep. It's got to be top 5 or so in the country.

Well that settles it, I will be recording that. Thanks

Todd4State
08-05-2014, 12:34 AM

Ford kind of has emerged just recently. Padgett was being looked at, but was throwing 87-88 at the PG wood bat tournament.