PDA

View Full Version : More TSUN delusion from our mentally-impaired dip-shits at Rivals

blacklistedbully
08-04-2014, 05:04 PM
In response to somebody's posting the article about us, "looking to expand our offense this year", here is the particularly ignorant one who goes by the handle, "OleMissGuy":

This is the best time of the year for the Dawgs, always is. Their QB, who wasn't even their starter much of last season, is going to win the Heisman. He had a good game against Rice in the Liberty Bowl, you know. Counting that weak opponent he had 10 touchdowns the whole year. Not exactly Heisman numbers.

They always play a ridiculously weak OOC schedule, SWAC teams, Sunbelt and CUSA teams, but only if they are in the bottom half of those conferences. In addition to these 4 cupcake OOC games, they also play Ky. and Vanderbilt. Pretty much spotted 6 wins to start. That is how they go to small bowls every year. Except for upsetting us in a rivalry game, ******* has never beaten a ranked SEC team. Not sure he has ever beaten any ranked team. Had to beat Rice last year to get to 7 wins.

I understand why they like to use the back door to get into bowls, but why do they get like this every August? Going to win the West and Dak is going to win the Heisman. They are the most delusional fanbase in America.

This is the very same rube who claimed, a few years ago, that Ole Miss is at a disadvantage in the SEC due to their, "higher academic standards"! :rolleyes:

bulldawg28
08-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Those guys are bipolar.

mparkerfd20
08-04-2014, 05:21 PM
I can't say I disagree with much of what he said though other than the last paragraph. I think we have a lot of room for optimism.

FISHDAWG
08-04-2014, 05:22 PM
at least our QB scored in our "rival" game ** ... even if he only played less than a quarter

Covercorner2
08-04-2014, 05:22 PM
UF was ranked when we beat them

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 05:23 PM
He's scared and upset that we own them AND the headlines. F em

starkvegasdawg
08-04-2014, 05:24 PM
Does Vandy suck when they kick their ass every year? And they play Presbyterian this year. Let that sink in while he's criticizing our schedule. Presbyterian. The blue hose. The hell? Was Water Valley already booked?

hailmari
08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
I would have to put myself on blood pressure medicine if I visited their boards regularly.

BulldogBear
08-04-2014, 05:32 PM
He's scared and upset that we own them AND the headlines. F em

This ^

archdog
08-04-2014, 05:37 PM
I can't say I disagree with much of what he said though other than the last paragraph. I think we have a lot of room for optimism.

Here is my rebutal to that skewed point of view.
1. That's right Dak was not our starter most of the year. He took over the position after our starter went down on a late high hit by OK state. Dak came in and did what he could after never getting 1st team reps due to his own foot issues for almost all of his RS freshmen year. Spent the spring last year working from a stool. Probably still had more zip on the ball than sunshine did. After he took over, he should have beat Auburn in Auburn last year. If I remember correctly UM got skull drug by those war eagles. If it wasnt for the horseshoe up their asses Dak would have beaten them. USCE game he had other things on his mind. ATM and LSU he showed up. Weeks of practice starting to show up in his attitude and production. Then he hurt his shoulder. Fast forward 3 games and he comes in and drove down the field at will against the UM legendary defense. Then after some rest, he destroyed Rice and ended the ceiling with a high QBR on "backup" time.

2. Our OOC games are the same as everyone's elses, but we are stupid enough to schedule home and homes with our instate bretheren. They do remember we played OKState with our backup qb who didn't play all spring week one. So what, they played Texas. Texas sucked last year.

3. Dak stays healthy, we are going to contend with the west.

BeastMan
08-04-2014, 05:40 PM
OleMissGuy is the preacher from twitter I think. I would love to hang out with him to see what he's like in real life.

gtowndawg
08-04-2014, 05:44 PM
In response to somebody's posting the article about us, "looking to expand our offense this year", here is the particularly ignorant one who goes by the handle, "OleMissGuy":

This is the best time of the year for the Dawgs, always is. Their QB, who wasn't even their starter much of last season, is going to win the Heisman. He had a good game against Rice in the Liberty Bowl, you know. Counting that weak opponent he had 10 touchdowns the whole year. Not exactly Heisman numbers.

They always play a ridiculously weak OOC schedule, SWAC teams, Sunbelt and CUSA teams, but only if they are in the bottom half of those conferences. In addition to these 4 cupcake OOC games, they also play Ky. and Vanderbilt. Pretty much spotted 6 wins to start. That is how they go to small bowls every year. Except for upsetting us in a rivalry game, ******* has never beaten a ranked SEC team. Not sure he has ever beaten any ranked team. Had to beat Rice last year to get to 7 wins.

I understand why they like to use the back door to get into bowls, but why do they get like this every August? Going to win the West and Dak is going to win the Heisman. They are the most delusional fanbase in America.

This is the very same rube who claimed, a few years ago, that Ole Miss is at a disadvantage in the SEC due to their, "higher academic standards"! :rolleyes:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1364502/12-monkeys-crazy-2-o.gif

BiscuitEater
08-04-2014, 05:57 PM
Does Vandy suck when they kick their ass every year?

I just strongly say ... "4 out of 5 boys & we are going to kick y'alls rear this year in Oxford for good measure."

ps ... They came REALLY close to losing to Vandy last year.

Coach34
08-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Bafoom has some good stuff on there also. I love their recruiting smack- it's hilarious.

They love them some Elitedawgs too

blacklistedbully
08-04-2014, 06:12 PM
OleMissGuy is the preacher from twitter I think. I would love to hang out with him to see what he's like in real life.

No way this guy could be a preacher, yet harbor that much hate and be THAT deluded. He is a grade-A asshole and a true imbecile. I'm not just saying that because he's a Black Bear. I really, truly believe the man is mentally handicapped. This is not based on the one post above, but on the regular, routine drivel he posts on Rivals. Some of the most ignorant, deluded shit you could possibly imagine. He's so bad, I think twice about even engaging him anymore because it's so clearly not a fair fight.

I take no pleasure in humiliating the guy time & again, even though he's not smart enough to realize he's being bludgeoned.

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 06:22 PM
No way this guy could be a preacher, yet harbor that much hate and be THAT deluded. He is a grade-A asshole and a true imbecile. I'm not just saying that because he's a Black Bear. I really, truly believe the man is mentally handicapped. This is not based on the one post above, but on the regular, routine drivel he posts on Rivals. Some of the most ignorant, deluded shit you could possibly imagine. He's so bad, I think twice about even engaging him anymore because it's so clearly not a fair fight.

I take no pleasure in humiliating the guy time & again, even though he's not smart enough to realize he's being bludgeoned.

He's a preacher. I know him, unfortunately. He's awful

BossDawg
08-04-2014, 06:31 PM
No way this guy could be a preacher, yet harbor that much hate and be THAT deluded.

You must not know many OM fans then. They are a seriously twisted bunch.

blacklistedbully
08-04-2014, 09:08 PM

Pretty sure he once claimed to be a lawyer. But he said something so stupid about a legal question as to make it obvious to everyone he was full of it. Wish I could remember what it was. But it was a case of him trying to gain credibility for his post, but failing miserably.

Johnson85
08-05-2014, 08:29 AM

It's weird getting older and realizing the people I know within five or so years of my age that are preachers/pastors are not particularly mature and for the most part not the people I would feel comfortable relying on for spiritual guidance.

Pollodawg
08-05-2014, 09:09 AM
I love how they make fun of State all day, but when we fire back, they act like we're the most horrible people ever, and we've crossed some kind of line.

TrapGame
08-05-2014, 09:26 AM

I had an OM preacher come into my work one day and exclaim that Freeze was a "holy man" and the most "upstanding Christian coach in the SEC". I laughed at him and said not to expect me visiting his church anytime soon.

starkvegasdawg
08-05-2014, 09:28 AM
I had an OM preacher come into my work one day and exclaim that Freeze was a "holy man" and the most "upstanding Christian coach in the SEC". I laughed at him and said not to expect me visiting his church anytime soon.

David Koresh and Jim Jones thought they were holy men too.

maroonmania
08-05-2014, 09:30 AM
This is why I'm ready for the season to start and start shutting some people up. Yes, we've beaten OM and FL when they were ranked but that was back in 2009 and 2010. I do think fans of other schools have a right to be skeptical of us because on the field we have NOT beaten good teams over the last few years though we've played tooth and nail with a lot of them. Yes, we have made our living off of primarily mediocre to bad teams. But THIS is the year that the depth chart FINALLY is in position to make a move in the SEC. THIS is the year that we have a top notch QB starting that actually FITS the Mullen system with a good crop of WRs to go with him. THIS is the year that we have a top notch DC returning along with 19 of 22 on the defensive depth chart with some real studs ready to go. I HOPE THIS is the year that our FG kicking and special teams are competent and do not cost us close ball games (but that one I'm a little less confident on). For Mullen and his program it IS time to **** or get off the pot. With our schedule if we do a 7-5 or even 8-4 this year (unless some teams on the schedule end up being WAY better than expected) I will seriously question if we will ever be able to compete with the big boys in the West under Mullen. But I do believe we get to at least 9-3 because I believe this team has what it takes. Just ready to start the season to find out if I'm right or wrong.

starkvegasdawg
08-05-2014, 09:38 AM
Freeze and Friends:

blacklistedbully
08-05-2014, 01:12 PM
I love how they make fun of State all day, but when we fire back, they act like we're the most horrible people ever, and we've crossed some kind of line.

Exactly! They makes posts on topics about us all the time, yet if we post in one of theirs, we're, "obsessed", and care more about what goes on with their program than our own.

TSUN fans are fine with you if you agree with them and compliment them. The moment you offer an honest assessment that is the slightest bit critical, they lose it and start to go on vicious, personal attacks, attempting to belittle you and discredit your opinion. And they'll team up, like a pack of hyenas, yapping incessantly, scared to make a real move without their numbers.

blacklistedbully
11-10-2014, 04:24 PM

Is it surprising this moron doesn't seem to post nearly as much as he used to?

Jack Lambert
11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
at least our QB scored in our "rival" game ** ... even if he only played less than a quarter

In a way he did score just not for them.