PDA

View Full Version : OT (sort of)

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 03:47 PM
I am interested in dabbling in to a little video creation for things like hype videos and stuff like that. Obviously, as a newb, I'd rather keep it cheap starting out, or at least until I know I'm hooked. Can anyone point me towards a good software to either buy or download that will allow me to edit video?

Slick, I'm sure you use one, but it may be high dollar. Any suggestions would be helpful. I basically just want to be able to cut youtube clips, and maybe HailState TV videos and clips, and insert background music, that type of thing.

Thanks in advance.

pdawg10msu
08-04-2014, 03:54 PM
I just use windows live movie maker. I'm still mostly a newb and haven't been able to put much money into it but I love making hype videos.

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 03:59 PM
I just use windows live movie maker. I'm still mostly a newb and haven't been able to put much money into it but I love making hype videos.

I was hoping you would chime in. I remember your videos but forgot your username, my apologies. Can you send me a link to a safe download of that software? I tried downloading some other editing software a few days ago and I must have clicked a bad download or something because it gave me a virus, ha.

pdawg10msu
08-04-2014, 04:16 PM
What type of computer do you have?

TentDawgs
08-04-2014, 04:23 PM
I am interested in dabbling in to a little video creation for things like hype videos and stuff like that. Obviously, as a newb, I'd rather keep it cheap starting out, or at least until I know I'm hooked. Can anyone point me towards a good software to either buy or download that will allow me to edit video?

Slick, I'm sure you use one, but it may be high dollar. Any suggestions would be helpful. I basically just want to be able to cut youtube clips, and maybe HailState TV videos and clips, and insert background music, that type of thing.

Thanks in advance.

iMovie & Motion 5 is cheap & very easy to use for MacBook

Dawg61
08-04-2014, 04:34 PM
Let me know when you've got it set up cause I've got about 7 billion songs for you to try

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
What type of computer do you have?

Toshiba Satellite

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Let me know when you've got it set up cause I've got about 7 billion songs for you to try

Ha ok

pdawg10msu
08-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Toshiba Satellite
I'll find you a link.

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 06:03 PM
I'll find you a link.

I really appreciate it man

pdawg10msu
08-05-2014, 02:37 PM
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-Live/movie-maker

That's what I use. Soon as I get the extra money, Im gonna get Adobe Premiere though. Its the best there is in my opinion. If you wanted, would love to help you make a 2014 hype video.