PDA

View Full Version : Talk, Talk, Talk. Just ready for the season to start.

Offshore Dawg
08-04-2014, 03:30 PM
My opinion is that if the Dawgs can blow out Southern, man handle them, or similar then we could have the team we all hope the hype is leading up to. Anything less would be disappointing to me. I have the most hope for a season I have had in along time. Won't be able to get too the first game as I will be offshore working but will be there for the second game. The new addition to the stadium is nothing short of "bad ass", and finally has us looking the part of a solid program.

PassInterference
08-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Me too. I am sick and tired of reading previews and analyses. Just kick the damn ball off!

Soooo ready!

PMDawg
08-04-2014, 03:39 PM
My opinion is that if the Dawgs can blow out Southern, man handle them, or similar then we could have the team we all hope the hype is leading up to. Anything less would be disappointing to me. I have the most hope for a season I have had in along time. Won't be able to get too the first game as I will be offshore working but will be there for the second game. The new addition to the stadium is nothing short of "bad ass", and finally has us looking the part of a solid program.

MSU - 52
USM - 13

bookmark it!

CadaverDawg
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
MSU - 52
USM - 13

bookmark it!

You should go ahead and start a prediction thread for that game.

Bubb Rubb
08-04-2014, 04:08 PM

We are going to manhandle Southern, no matter what happens the rest of the season. State can name the score in that game.