PDA

View Full Version : OT: Employment in the Starkville Area

RossDawg82
08-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I realize that this should probably be on another thread, but I was looking to see if anyone on this site knows of any employment in the Starkville area. My wife and I live here now, but I was looking to get a job that would allow me an opportunity to use my degree. I have a Masters in Public Administration. Any help will be welcomed. Thank you in advance for whatever help or information you can provide to a fellow Bulldog lover. You can PM me if you have any questions, or if you would like me to send you my resume just provide me an email address and I will send it. Thanks again guys and gals. #Hailstate

Steakonastick
08-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Your best bet with a masters is the university. I had a good friend who had a MBA from state who grew up in Starkville. He wanted to stay there. It took him several years to find a career job. Your best bet is to look towards Columbus with the industrial park and several major industries.

Political Hack
08-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Your best bet with a masters is the university. I had a good friend who had a MBA from state who grew up in Starkville. He wanted to stay there. It took him several years to find a career job. Your best bet is to look towards Columbus with the industrial park and several major industries.

Air Force base, county governments, city governments, university, the W, etc...

RossDawg82
08-04-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks guys