PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine if

Reason2succeed
08-04-2014, 07:57 AM
We had actually pulled in all of the highly recruited guys that TSUN's bagmen got to? Where would they be now if they had a real development programs increase their talents? List them. On the flip side this is the reason why I'm so excited about our current recruiting prowess.

RougeDawg
08-04-2014, 08:12 AM
We had actually pulled in all of the highly recruited guys that TSUN's bagmen got to? Where would they be now if they had a real development programs increase their talents? List them. On the flip side this is the reason why I'm so excited about our current recruiting prowess.

are you asking if we had gotten these players legally or the way Bucky "reeled" them in? If we signed them legally and didn't swoop in at the 11th hour I would start expecting 9+ win seasons bases on our talent development track record.

On the flip side if we had pulled the stunts that OM dido would fully expect our football program's days were limited. Based on how much effort they put in to the Jackie deal, they would have 5-10 times as many potential violations to sick the PI's on over the last 4 recruiting classes. There's absolutely no way they wouldn't find multiple slam dunk cases against us because they don't have a majority of "oh well, shucks" blue haired alumnu and fans. They would stop nothing short of of inflicting the most pain and harm on our program and university as possible, hopefully eliminating it completely. That's the stark difference in us and them. We play nice and hope the NCAA will actually do something. We think, irs blatantly obvious what is going on up there, there's no way tw NCAA wont do something. Bear alum do the work for the NCAA and don't stop pressing them until the NCAA does do something.

Johnson85
08-04-2014, 08:32 AM

We'd be in the same position as them, sometimes hitting gold but just as often ending up with players that don't give a shit and coaches that can't control them. We had the same issue when Jackie was here when we were more aggressive in playing the game.

Reason2succeed
08-04-2014, 11:12 AM
I was more so suggesting if we had gotten the ready made talents the legal way. Add some of those players to this roster and we would definitely be on another level. It is going to happen and I think this is the recruiting class that begin the talent domination for Mississippi players.