PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Gravemen had a good showing in his first start last night in AAA.........

Saltydog
08-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Glad to see him doing well. Kinda surprises me that he's moved to AAA as quickly as he has but he throws strikes and he keeps the ball low in the zone.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bisons-baseball/graveman-pitches-well-in-herd-loss-20140802

Todd4State
08-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Well, he is a little bit older for a prospect. I could see him making it up by next year. Good to see a guy that went four years to college make it through the system so quickly.

msstate7
08-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Glad to see him doing well. Kinda surprises me that he's moved to AAA as quickly as he has but he throws strikes and he keeps the ball low in the zone.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bisons-baseball/graveman-pitches-well-in-herd-loss-20140802

He should be a good pitcher in the al east. Hard for all those power teams to hit hr's on the ground

messageboardsuperhero
08-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Graveman is very good at the two most important things a pitcher can do- throwing strikes and keeping the ball in the park. He'll give up hits but has the mental toughness to avoid the big inning. I could see him being the kind of pitcher who hangs around MLB a while because he can give you 200 innings every year.

I really really like Kendall- how many people thought early in his career that he'd ever make it to AAA? Let alone probably the big leagues? He's just your classic Butch Thompson overachiever (and I mean that as a big compliment).

MsStateBaseball
08-03-2014, 06:54 PM
They will use Graveman and Lindgren as examples in recruiting.

WeWonItAll(Most)
08-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Is Girodo in AA yet? His stats were outstanding last time I checked a few weeks ago

Saltydog
08-03-2014, 07:34 PM
thru the system.

Todd4State
08-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Is Girodo in AA yet? His stats were outstanding last time I checked a few weeks ago

No, but he probably should be.

Todd4State
08-03-2014, 08:59 PM
thru the system.

And let's not forget Hunter Renfroe. He hit around .100 as a freshman and now he is on the verge of making to MLB next year as well. It's important to have an example for the hitters out there too.