PDA

View Full Version : I may start to agree about fredi G

shoeless joe
08-03-2014, 04:44 PM
I have been a staunch defender of his for a while now but I'm starting to really dislike some things I'm seeing. Not necessarily with the line up as much as a few other things that show signs of questionable coaching and overall lack of discipline.

1. David hale's antics toward porter the other nite.
2. The absolutely horrendous execution of that run down just now between 3rd and home.
3. Overall lackidazicle(sp?) things I've seen on defense; Simmons not withstanding
4. The appearance that there is a lack of discipline and accountability...maybe wrong on this one but it sure seems this way

These type things have been apparent for a while this year but losing puts them under a microscope. This type stuff absolutely would NOT occur under cox's watch. I blame fredi and wren. I still think fredi isn't a bad manager but his style or whatever you wanna call it doesn't seem to get the job done with this group.

I'm not calling for a firing but something needs to change or this team is gonna drop off the face of the earth; and quickly.

msstate7
08-03-2014, 04:46 PM
It's getting bad...

msstate7
08-03-2014, 04:53 PM
I love gattis, but we have been a terrible team since his return (4-9)

You would think that gattis' bat would help this team more than bethancourt's defense, but I don't think so. This team relies on pitching and defense, so go with the best defensive catcher.

We've fell apart since gattis' return.

As much as I hate Chris Johnson's attitude at times, I hate he got benched for showing some fire. This team needs some fire in their belly. I wanna see fredi go nuts on an ump and get tossed whether he's right or wrong. Just act like he cares

shoeless joe
08-03-2014, 05:05 PM
100% agree on bethancourt and said as much at the time.

Johnson's attitude and approach aren't a problem. I like his fire and intensity, but his public hissy fits are what cause the problems in my opinion.

Despite all the things I pointed out earlier it's not all Fredi's fault with how this team is going. Pitching injuries and bad FA moves arent on fredi. But it definitely appears that something is amiss and maybe new blood is needed?

cbrunt29
08-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Jason freakin Heyward. Glad to have him back.

msstate7
08-03-2014, 05:24 PM
Jason freakin Heyward. Glad to have him back.

Yes sir. Gattis comes through

msstate7
08-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Gattis follows the double by not scoring on a double. No excuse. When the of'er turned his back to the ball, gattis has to be running. Bonifacio with a k and bj with a dp. Wow...

Political Hack
08-03-2014, 06:24 PM
They need to light a fire under Chris Johnson's ass and celebrate it and tell anyone who has a problem with it to get the hell out of Turner field. that's the only way I think they make a push this year. something has to ignite this team.

msstate7
08-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Jhey comes through in a big way in the 9th. It's time to move him back to leadoff

Jhey
Lastella
Jup
Ff
Gattis
Cj
Bj
Simmons

Mark Bowman ?@mlbbowman
With his first-inning GIDP, Freeman is hitting .206 since the AS break. Far too many of these long slumps for him this year.

Maybe dropping ff a spot will help him crank up

msstate7
08-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Bj 0-13 in this series

msstate7
08-03-2014, 11:05 PM
I'd really like to see this lineup tues night

Bonaficio (cf)
Lastella (2b)
Jup (lf)
Heyward (rf)
Gattis (c)