PDA

View Full Version : Robbie + PJ on 247

The Croom Diaries
08-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Robbie Faulk is leaving Rivals to join 247. Congrats to Robbie, he was trying to revive a dead site, and his hard work is being rewarded.

Political Hack
08-03-2014, 02:02 PM
247 was already the best pay site. now it's not even going to be close.

defiantdog
08-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Poor Steve

HancockCountyDog
08-03-2014, 02:09 PM
Poor Steve

I don't feel bad at all. He made his bed with Devinner and all his crack pot predictions.

I expect our recruiting guys to have a slight lean our way, but when he gets exposed on those bassfield kids last year, when he says they are both top 10 kids in the state after they show out at one of our camps, and everyone thinks they are about to commit to us and then they commit to the bearsharks and all of a sudden they are borderline top 25 kids? That is basically admitting you are Yancy except with a goatee and an extra 100 lbs.

Paul may lean our way on evaluations, and he should, but he doesn't lie.

Todd4State
08-03-2014, 02:16 PM
I don't feel bad at all. He made his bed with Devinner and all his crack pot predictions.

I expect our recruiting guys to have a slight lean our way, but when he gets exposed on those bassfield kids last year, when he says they are both top 10 kids in the state after they show out at one of our camps, and everyone thinks they are about to commit to us and then they commit to the bearsharks and all of a sudden they are borderline top 25 kids? That is basically admitting you are Yancy except with a goatee and an extra 100 lbs.

Paul may lean our way on evaluations, and he should, but he doesn't lie.

Paul will tell you like it is and at the same time he doesn't pretend to be a football evaluation expert. Oddly enough, he is right much of the time about players despite that.

But that's what a recruiting reporter should be. OK - here's the news (not necessarily "the scoop") and if you want my opinion I'll tell you. And occasionally put out a post about where guys fit into the recruiting class so that we can see the big picture.

bobcat91
08-03-2014, 02:51 PM
He also said that he would help cover more MSU baseball, which is the main thing lacking from 247. As always Todd, you should post more over there on baseball.