PDA

View Full Version : I love this- Collins renamed a drill

Coach34
08-03-2014, 12:48 PM
"We have a drill called 'The Nickoe Whitley Drill," which is practicing ripping the ball away from the offense. Love it."- Coach Collins

starkvegasdawg
08-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I saw that. Just another jab in the ribs of old Bucky boy.

FISHDAWG
08-03-2014, 12:51 PM
I only hope that doesn't turn into play like we saw early in the Auburn game last year ... giving up extra yardage because of that was a major source of irritation for me

GreenheadDawg
08-03-2014, 12:55 PM
I only hope that doesn't turn into play like we saw early in the Auburn game last year ... giving up extra yardage because of that was a major source of irritation for me

I second this. I cussed Matt Wells several times last year doing that crap. Auburn game was the worst

Political Hack
08-03-2014, 12:56 PM
honey badger don't care.

Dawg61
08-03-2014, 01:11 PM
"We have a drill called 'The Nickoe Whitley Drill," which is practicing ripping the ball away from the offense. Love it."- Coach Collins

Nickoe Whitley and Jon Banks Drill

fast forward to 4:10, I still think this is the play that won that game

http://youtu.be/yr_i3uH8UQE

Reason2succeed
08-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Speaking of that TN game, I don't want to see any of that letting off the gas stuff on SEC teams this year. Stomp mud holes into teams when you have an opportunity. They have had no problem doing the same to us.

Banks was EVERYWHERE!

Bothrops
08-03-2014, 04:07 PM
I look forward to seeing a lot of opponent turnovers this year.

Statefan
08-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Didn't Nickoe also have a crucial strip in the Arkansas game? Dude was a baller in spite of his injury

Dawg61
08-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Man Whitley made some big time plays in his career here

http://youtu.be/JxQpOuEC_5c

jbjones
08-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Man Whitley made some big time plays in his career here

That is awesome. However, it's more of a "Nickoe INT video" rather than a Highlight video, in my opinion. If it was a real "highlight" video, it'd be an hour long, because Nickoe layed some mo-friggin' wood to a lot of fools over the years. Hell, he made his name being the quintessential safety....punishing folks. Love Nickoe's play. Love the attitude, love the devotion.

Dawg61
08-03-2014, 05:04 PM
That is awesome. However, it's more of a "Nickoe INT video" rather than a Highlight video, in my opinion. If it was a real "highlight" video, it'd be an hour long, because Nickoe layed some mo-friggin' wood to a lot of fools over the years. Hell, he made his name being the quintessential safety....punishing folks. Love Nickoe's play. Love the attitude, love the devotion.

When Whitley first got here before getting injured he was absolutely wrecking folks on every play.

FISHDAWG
08-03-2014, 05:12 PM
When Whitley first got here before getting injured he was absolutely wrecking folks on every play.

^^^ this, to the point of drawing flags when a lot of the hits didn't warrant a penalty ... they were just so hard and bone jarring that refs felt the need to throw a flag

BulldogBear
08-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi Dad!