PDA

View Full Version : Gridiron?

Doc
08-02-2014, 07:58 AM
Anyone know if there is a proposed end zone fence in front of the gridiron? Hope not, as it would obstruct view.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Im sure engine can dig that up for you.

engie
08-02-2014, 11:43 AM
Front rail of the gridiron should be the only interference between it and the field... which should be wide enough to put food/drinks on and watch the game...

Leroy Jenkins
08-02-2014, 12:03 PM
http://msubulldogs.pursuant3.com/reseating/wp-content/blogs.dir/3/files/davis-wade-stadium-gallery/still_four_silhouette.jpg

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 04:37 PM
I feel a Lambeau leap type of celebration coming along. But as soon as it gets cool the SEC will ban it like the dash pound rock and the cowbell. I'm going on record and naming it the. Bulldawg Bounce. TM

mstatefan91
08-02-2014, 04:39 PM
I feel a Lambeau leap type of celebration coming along. But as soon as it gets cool the SEC will ban it like the dash pound rock and the cowbell. I'm going on record and naming it the. Bulldawg Bounce. TM
It's already against the rules thanks to Miami. Players are not to jump into the stands

engie
08-02-2014, 04:39 PM

I don't see that being a very rowdy bunch in the gridiron... Maybe along the sides of the endzone in the student section if they can get up that high!

Doc
08-02-2014, 05:10 PM
It would be cool if the team started a new tradition of some kind of interaction with the gridiron folks before and after the games. It would increase the appeal of the gridiron. Make it the place to be.

mstatefan91
08-02-2014, 05:11 PM
It would be cool if the team started a new tradition of some kind of interaction with the gridiron folks before and after the games. It would increase the appeal of the gridiron. Make it the place to be.

I wish they could toss the ball to someone in the gridiron after scoring. That would be cool

Offshore Dawg
08-02-2014, 05:21 PM

Don't you mean "Dawg pound rock", not dash that can't be a typo !

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 06:03 PM
Don't you mean "Dawg pound rock", not dash that can't be a typo !

Autocorrect is a b|+<#!

EdDawg
08-02-2014, 06:33 PM
I may be wrong but I believe it is an automatic unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for interacting(I.e. Coming into contact with a fan while celebrating.) I seem to remember that happening in a bowl game a few years back.