PDA

View Full Version : The thin skinned OM apoligists banned me from FannyPackSpeak.. Hey OP DS HD and other

RougeDawg
08-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Delusionalists.....

How irrelevant are these results over the past 4 seasons? Since you say that Nebraska is a has been middle tier team.

2010: 10-4 Big 12 North Division Co-Champs/Holiday Bowl
2011: 9-4 Capital One Bowl
2012: 10-4 Big Legends Conference Champions/Capital One Bowl
2013: 9-4 Gator Bowl

Or these lifetime records?

All Time Record - 874-357-41 (.703)
50 Bowl Appearances
5 Official National Titles
9 Non Claimed Titles (Ones OM Claims)
46 Conference Titles
3 Heisman Trophy Winners

OM Last 4 Seasons
2010: 4-8
2011: 2-10
2012: 7-6 Mighty BBBBBBBBVA Compass Bowl
2013: 8-5 Infamous Music City Bowl

All Time Record
636-497-35 (.560)
35 Bowl Games
3 Claimed Nat Titles, despite never finishing #1 in final polls that are recognized
6 Conference Titles
0.0000 Heisman Trophy Winners

So you are correct about OM and Nebraska being on the same levels recently and historically. Those are pretty much the same thing. Good thing you are delusional and worship the most hypocritical coach in North America, because you sure aren't able to fathom and comprehend reality. They bullshit spill about having two sided conversations doesn't match banning me from posting. I guess the truth hurts and OP can't handle being it. Sounds like you could use some vagisil. You ban me but allowing Bears to spin and block the truths from coming out? Nafoom doesnt attempt to rub twats with state fans and allow state fans to defend themselves. This is the reason your site is losing people and views, and will eventually whither up like it's sister site GenesPack.

Have fun Titty Bumping and Bow Tie Tying.

defiantdog
08-02-2014, 12:28 AM
https://forum.woodenaxe.com/attachments/1000x500px-ll-b2fdb6ac_lozgr_gif_collection_of_someone_eating_po pcorn-1-gif.856/

PassInterference
08-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Wow.

You posted valid points over there without being a troll or asshole about it.

I don't get the banning unless the OLE MISS MODERATOR over there did it. Either that or another guy insecurity issues.

defiantdog
08-02-2014, 12:30 AM
Wow.

I don't get the banning unless the OLE MISS MODERATOR over there did it. Either that or another guy insecurity issues.

Wait.... they don't really have an OM Moderator, do they? I think I need some asterisks on that one lol.

PassInterference
08-02-2014, 12:38 AM
It is widely known that OP4 is a SPS moderator.

Dawg61
08-02-2014, 12:40 AM
It is widely known that OP4 is a SPS moderator.

http://i.imgur.com/VGFB70q.gif

RougeDawg
08-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Wow.

That's why this Post was mainly directed at OP. They are used to the normal posts of their sheep over there and can't handle being told the truth. That's why less and less knowledgeable people post over there these days, and it's become FannyPackSpeak. You post something that is backed up by facts, and you get ridiculed and banned because you aren't posting along with the sheep and offend OM fans on a State message board.

mstatefan91
08-02-2014, 01:29 AM
That's why this Post was mainly directed at OP. They are used to the normal posts of their sheep over there and can't handle being told the truth. That's why less and less knowledgeable people post over there these days, and it's become FannyPackSpeak. You post something that is backed up by facts, and you get ridiculed and banned because you aren't posting along with the sheep and offend OM fans on a STATE MESSAGE BOARD.
Fixed that for you

Offshore Dawg
08-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Has tsun EVER used facts ??????

Churchill
08-02-2014, 07:12 AM
That board is a shadow of it`s old self. It`s now basically made up of pseudo intellectuals perpetually attempting to be politically correct, flaming liberals who have no place else that will tolerate their jibberish and State grads that are for whatever reason Ole Miss wannabees. Political correctness is a priority over everything else...well other than keeping their rebel friends happy. The need for some of the founders/moderators to have access to athletic department officials for interviews for their little radio show has forced them to tone everything down over there. Can`t talk to Mr. Stricklin etc. if you have a bunch crude tell-it-like-it-is ruffians hanging out on YOUR message board. Oh well it was good while it lasted...it`s demise just gave real sports message boards like this one a chance to get a toe hold. The beat goes one.

defiantdog
08-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Delusionalists.....

How irrelevant are these results over the past 4 seasons? Since you say that Nebraska is a has been middle tier team.

2010: 10-4 Big 12 North Division Co-Champs/Holiday Bowl
2011: 9-4 Capital One Bowl
2012: 10-4 Big Legends Conference Champions/Capital One Bowl
2013: 9-4 Gator Bowl

Or these lifetime records?

All Time Record - 874-357-41 (.703)
50 Bowl Appearances
5 Official National Titles
9 Non Claimed Titles (Ones OM Claims)
46 Conference Titles
3 Heisman Trophy Winners

OM Last 4 Seasons
2010: 4-8
2011: 2-10
2012: 7-6 Mighty BBBBBBBBVA Compass Bowl
2013: 8-5 Infamous Music City Bowl

All Time Record
636-497-35 (.560)
35 Bowl Games
3 Claimed Nat Titles, despite never finishing #1 in final polls that are recognized
6 Conference Titles
0.0000 Heisman Trophy Winners

So you are correct about OM and Nebraska being on the same levels recently and historically. Those are pretty much the same thing. Good thing you are delusional and worship the most hypocritical coach in North America, because you sure aren't able to fathom and comprehend reality. They bullshit spill about having two sided conversations doesn't match banning me from posting. I guess the truth hurts and OP can't handle being it. Sounds like you could use some vagisil. You ban me but allowing Bears to spin and block the truths from coming out? Nafoom doesnt attempt to rub twats with state fans and allow state fans to defend themselves. This is the reason your site is losing people and views, and will eventually whither up like it's sister site GenesPack.

Have fun Titty Bumping and Bow Tie Tying.

I still don't understand why you got banned.... it sounds like they banned you because you disagreed with them.

BulldogDX55
08-02-2014, 08:53 AM
That board is a shadow of it`s old self. It`s now basically made up of pseudo intellectuals perpetually attempting to be politically correct, flaming liberals who have no place else that will tolerate their jibberish and State grads that are for whatever reason Ole Miss wannabees. Political correctness is a priority over everything else...well other than keeping their rebel friends happy. The need for some of the founders/moderators to have access to athletic department officials for interviews for their little radio show has forced them to tone everything down over there. Can`t talk to Mr. Stricklin etc. if you have a bunch crude tell-it-like-it-is ruffians hanging out on YOUR message board. Oh well it was good while it lasted...it`s demise just gave real sports message boards like this one a chance to get a toe hold. The beat goes one.

Hey man, no need to make this political. We have plenty of liberals over here who really hate the direction that SPS has gone in and who have no love for OM. The split really happened because DS decided that the ad revenue that the OM posters brought in was more important than actually being an MSU board.

The irony is that because so many people came over here, he now has neither. I check ED 3-4 times a day because it has a much higher volume of debate, relevant posts, and is a lot quicker with news.

Another thing I've noticed is that they like to claim that people get banned over here for being negative. I've not really seen that happen. People are a lot more likely to be banned for being overly positive, bear shouting mouth breathers because they are either too dumb to be associated with or are obvious Trolls.

paco
08-02-2014, 09:10 AM

Gaud, I hate politically correct libs.

Saltydog
08-02-2014, 09:15 AM
nt

MSUDawg4Life
08-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Hey man, no need to make this political. We have plenty of liberals over here who really hate the direction that SPS has gone in and who have no love for OM. The split really happened because DS decided that the ad revenue that the OM posters brought in was more important than actually being an MSU board.

Basically.

What you guys have to remember is SixPackSpeak was founded because Gene would not let them bash Mississippi State University, its teams, players or coaches on his board. They wanted a place where they could openly and freely bash MSU at will and SixPackSpeak was formed.

SPS has NEVER been a MSU fan site. MSU has only been a source of entertainment and exploitation for HD6 and DS. Thus, they cater to the OM trolls because they generate revenue. They have never loved MSU the way many of us do.

scottycameron
08-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Gaud, I hate politically correct libs.

Yeah, this board has way more of it's share of that. It's really the only draw back it has. The perfect board would be this one minus all the liberal rainbow flag waving / soccer crap.

Saltydog
08-02-2014, 09:57 AM
nt

TimberBeast
08-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Yeah, this board has way more of it's share of that. It's really the only draw back it has. The perfect board would be this one minus all the liberal rainbow flag waving / soccer crap.

Thank you. This board would be great if not for the large amount of insane lib posters.

War Machine Dawg
08-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Basically.

What you guys have to remember is SixPackSpeak was founded because Gene would not let them bash Mississippi State University, its teams, players or coaches on his board. They wanted a place where they could openly and freely bash MSU at will and SixPackSpeak was formed.

SPS has NEVER been a MSU fan site. MSU has only been a source of entertainment and exploitation for HD6 and DS. Thus, they cater to the OM trolls because they generate revenue. They have never loved MSU the way many of us do.

Ouch. Haven't ever thought of it this way, but that's a pretty valid point. There's a difference between being a realist and being a negative asshole. SPS has been inhabited by the latter almost since the inception.

Esmerelda Villalobos
08-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Half the country is conservative and half the country isnt. Im not sure how you cant have libs on message boards. For the record, I feel the same way about conservatives but it is a sports board. Who cares?

blacklistedbully
08-02-2014, 01:45 PM

Yep, it's like the Huffington Post, Ole Miss edition.

Political Hack
08-02-2014, 01:50 PM
liberals ruin everything for conservatives, even sports message boards.***

Todd4State
08-02-2014, 03:07 PM
I don't understand why you were banned either. I would ask DS about it because basically you just had a different opinion than someone, but you didn't attack anyone or get personal. Kind of ironic that Optimus Prime was criticizing Elitedawgs for banning people that have a different opinion, and then you get banned from there for essentially having a different opinion.

My opinion on all of this and I have tried to stay out of the message board wars as much as I can is it's DS board over there and he can run it however he wants. But if I was going to have an Ole Miss moderator, the only people he should be banning are Ole Miss fans. If I found out that he banned a State fan, I would strip his moderator privelages away. And I would be very up front with him about that too. And I say that not knowing who banned you. I'm going on the premise that you were banned by Optimus Prime.

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 04:08 PM
liberals ruin everything for conservatives, even sports message boards.***

Liberals ruin everything...like slavery, white only water fountains, and Ole Miss football national championships.***

Martianlander
08-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Has tsun EVER used facts ??????

No, no, no! If they did that they might come to a logical conclusion, and that would be horrible.

starkvegasdawg
08-02-2014, 05:20 PM
I just ventured back over there. Apparently, Rouge has had his ban lifted and the rabbit is saying he was not the one that dropped the hammer. For what it's worth.

Todd4State
08-02-2014, 06:57 PM
I just ventured back over there. Apparently, Rouge has had his ban lifted and the rabbit is saying he was not the one that dropped the hammer. For what it's worth.

I'm not surprised that is the response. At any rate, I'm glad a wrong was righted.

Dawgcentral
08-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Liberals ruin everything...like slavery, white only water fountains, and Ole Miss football national championships.***
Republicans ended slavery.
Republicans founded the NAACP.
Sorry to go political.

bluelightstar
08-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Sorry to go political.

You're smart enough to know the fallacy here...

MSUDawg4Life
08-02-2014, 07:16 PM
You're smart enough to know the fallacy here...

I doubt it. If he's dumb enough to try to use that argument ....

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Sorry to go political.

I said liberals not democrats. I know what I said and why I said it. Go look up the terms and re-educate yourself. Thank you.

P.S. I didn't start the political talk on this thread but when someone starts spouting off about what liberals do then they just effectively called me out and I'm not scared to speak up and defend my views.

Political Hack
08-02-2014, 07:20 PM
I said liberals not democrats. I know what I said and why I said it. Go look up the terms and re-educate yourself. Thank you.

P.S. I didn't start the political talk on this thread but when someone starts spouting off about what liberals do then they just effectively called me out and I'm not scared to speak up and defend my views.

hahaha. People sometimes confuse parties with ideaology. Terrible mistake.

msstate7
08-02-2014, 07:24 PM

What's some of the more recent successes of liberalism? Like since we've had a liberal president and senate

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 07:27 PM
hahaha. People sometimes confuse parties with ideaology. Terrible mistake.

Quit starting mess Hack! We were having a perfectly good discussion about something we can all agree on i.e. TSUN fans are delusional.

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 07:29 PM
What's some of the more recent successes of liberalism? Like since we've had a liberal president and senate

Didn't really come here for this though. Can we talk about football and leave politics out of it? Don't go bashing liberals and you'll never hear a peep out of me about it.

msstate7
08-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Didn't really come here for this though. Can we talk about football and leave politics out of it? Don't go bashing liberals and you'll never hear a peep out of me about it.

I don't bash anyone or try not to. I can agree to that though.

Dawgowar
08-02-2014, 07:37 PM

Thank you. Would likely not agree with you but a dawg is a dawg is a dawg. Sports is my escape from screaming about real world crud. Getting to where you can only watch the game itself to get the escape. More screaming assholes on sports media than any newscast.

Reason2succeed
08-02-2014, 08:05 PM
Thank you. Would likely not agree with you but a dawg is a dawg is a dawg. Sports is my escape from screaming about real world crud. Getting to where you can only watch the game itself to get the escape. More screaming assholes on sports media than any newscast.

Isn't that what is great about sports? It brings people together who otherwise might be on opposite sides of the spectrum but we find a common cause to support. Nelson Mandela said it much better than me though. I will conclude with: GTHOM!

RougeDawg
08-02-2014, 08:06 PM

So they basically gave me the Cam Newton version of a Sixpack Suspensions? What does that mean?

RougeDawg
08-02-2014, 08:13 PM

So they basically gave me the Cam Newton version of a Sixpack Suspensions? What does that mean?

starkvegasdawg
08-02-2014, 08:21 PM

Sounds like there may be some dissension in their ranks too. Especially if it wasn't the bunny that banned you.

Political Hack
08-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Quit starting mess Hack! We were having a perfectly good discussion about something we can all agree on i.e. TSUN fans are delusional.

I just start trolling when people interject politics into a perfectly good sports thread. It's redonkulous and I can't stand it. Underhanded comments based on someone's political views in the middle of a sports discussion is asinine.

Dawgowar
08-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Isn't that what is great about sports? It brings people together who otherwise might be on opposite sides of the spectrum but we find a common cause to support. Nelson Mandela said it much better than me though. I will conclude with: GTHOM!

Spot on.

M.Fillmore
08-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Half the country is conservative and half the country isnt. Im not sure how you cant have libs on message boards. For the record, I feel the same way about conservatives but it is a sports board. Who cares?

This from the guy who once posted that only liberals should moderate political boards/topics because they are the only ones who are fair.

gravedigger
08-02-2014, 09:36 PM

I don't agree with this. I get where you are coming from, but DS and HD are state fans. HD is just one who happens to be an idiot and DS has given him too much rope but refused to hang him.

SPS was really good at one time. It's not bad because OM fans are there. It's bad because they treat them so well. As if their opinion matters. They should be treated like the shit that they are. Revenue is what sustains these sites and I have no grudge about them using OM fans to generate it but they shouldn't be so conciliatory.

HD just belittled someone trying to get a real discussion about today's practices by saying it wasn't anything that couldn't be found on twitter. And that should tell you what you need to know about the pack. Don't go there with the idea they want to talk about sports or learn anything or debate it. IT's simply about one upsmanship and he was being petty about where the info was coming from instead of contributing.

Sure, this sight might take a point too far at times. But it's sports related and that is why it was formed. To get back to the discussion of sports. MSU related.

Rouge did make a good point. That board isn't taken seriously for sports related discussion because they couldn't care less about what are the actual reasons why msu sports move in any particular direction. They simply care about regurgitating what DS says and feeling superior to the 'lake'.

Proof positive that if you set your target low enough, you can hurdle anything.

notsofarawaydawg
08-03-2014, 12:03 AM
The SPS group's leftfield lounge vehicle wasn't labeled the "short bus" for no reason.

scottycameron
08-03-2014, 11:45 AM
This from the guy who once posted that only liberals should moderate political boards/topics because they are the only ones who are fair.

well, I can't give him a hard time about that, that view is the definition of a liberal. He wouldn't be a liberal if he didn't truly believe that. Intolerance of other views is the backbone of liberalism.
It's the same attitude OM folks have. They are right about everything, regardless of the obvious pointing to the contrary. Anybody who disagrees at all is just ignorant.

CadaverDawg
08-03-2014, 11:49 AM
I don't agree with this. I get where you are coming from, but DS and HD are state fans. HD is just one who happens to be an idiot and DS has given him too much rope but refused to hang him.

SPS was really good at one time. It's not bad because OM fans are there. It's bad because they treat them so well. As if their opinion matters. They should be treated like the shit that they are. Revenue is what sustains these sites and I have no grudge about them using OM fans to generate it but they shouldn't be so conciliatory.

HD just belittled someone trying to get a real discussion about today's practices by saying it wasn't anything that couldn't be found on twitter. And that should tell you what you need to know about the pack. Don't go there with the idea they want to talk about sports or learn anything or debate it. IT's simply about one upsmanship and he was being petty about where the info was coming from instead of contributing.

Sure, this sight might take a point too far at times. But it's sports related and that is why it was formed. To get back to the discussion of sports. MSU related.

Rouge did make a good point. That board isn't taken seriously for sports related discussion because they couldn't care less about what are the actual reasons why msu sports move in any particular direction. They simply care about regurgitating what DS says and feeling superior to the 'lake'.

^This^ is the most accurate post I've read on the subject.

The guy was trying to get some excitement going about fall practice, and he gets shit on....by a "mod".

MSUDawg4Life
08-03-2014, 12:04 PM

We don't really disagree. They are jackasses that discovered being a jackass can be profitable. DS is not going to rein in HD6 because that is his cousin. So it is what it is.

PMDawg
08-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Please let this thread die and move off the front page. I know I know I just bumped it. First and last post

Dawg61
08-03-2014, 12:34 PM
I'd gladly take herpes over having to listen to you dumbfu@ks go on and on about politics and liberals. From this point forward I wish that when a user types the word "liberal" they automatically get banned for an hour. Want to puke all over the threads about politics and express how much you hate liberals? Well you're in luck because they made another forum just for that. It is called POLITICS

scottycameron
08-03-2014, 12:50 PM
I'd gladly take herpes over having to listen to you dumbfu@ks go on and on about politics and liberals. From this point forward I wish that when a user types the word "liberal" they automatically get banned for an hour. Want to puke all over the threads about politics and express how much you hate liberals? Well you're in luck because they made another forum just for that. It is called POLITICS

just ban them? How about put em in jail? Need to figure out a way to silence them, right?

But you are right, this isn't the place to discuss failed liberal policies. This forum is for sports and I therefore apologize for agging this crap on. I am done, promise. I still fail to understand why soccer is on this forum, but whatever.

CadaverDawg
08-03-2014, 12:51 PM
The End