PDA

View Full Version : I don't post that much

TheDogFather
08-01-2014, 10:52 PM
And many times I have smartass comments, but after reading other boards let me thanks whoever of you is responsible for keeping the ole miss assholes out of here.

That's all.

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Second.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 10:55 PM
And many times I have smartass comments, but after reading other boards let me thanks whoever of you is responsible for keeping the ole miss assholes out of here.

That's all.

Post more

Political Hack
08-02-2014, 07:40 AM
I approve this message.

solodawg
08-02-2014, 07:54 AM

That's all.

Amen!! I just ventured to that other board that RougeDog was discussing in an earlier thread, what a complete joke. I could not believe that board has been taken over by bears..Most of their topics being discussed are not even MSU related...I use to read that board for entertainment but, now it's not even entertaining..

PassInterference
08-02-2014, 08:08 AM
It was getting bad before ED started. It's gotten worse since. I don't know if its ED drawing away market share of State fans or if it's Ole Miss fans finding a friendly place to interact with and bash State fans.

Offshore Dawg
08-02-2014, 08:18 AM

That's all.

This all day long, I am as tired of those A-holes, as I am the ones in Washington.

solodawg
08-02-2014, 08:40 AM
You're right Pass. It appears from the few times I've been over there lately that's it's just a place for OM fans to openly bash all things MSU.

FISHDAWG
08-02-2014, 09:35 AM

That's all.

well stated father ... be advised that you have just been added to the nafoom hit list ... wear that as a badge of honor
& Cad is right - you should post more

moss818
08-02-2014, 11:45 AM
This is why I came over here. Great job guys.

LC Dawg
08-02-2014, 12:00 PM
I never even read message boards until last year when someone who knew I loved the Bulldogs told me about Sixpack. I never joined because the Ole Miss involvement just turned me off. I actually read a post bitching about Elitedawgs and looked up this site. So Sixpack actually serves as a referral service for this site.

yjnkdawg
08-02-2014, 12:22 PM

That's all.

Same here and I also agree, and thanks to those who keep this an MSU message board.

Saltydog
08-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Screw HD6 and his merry band of idiots.

Political Hack
08-02-2014, 01:51 PM
It was getting bad before ED started. It's gotten worse since. I don't know if its ED drawing away market share of State fans or if it's Ole Miss fans finding a friendly place to interact with and bash State fans.

ED has much more traffic and posts... and it's solely MSU so we don't have to share with OM.

TrapGame
08-02-2014, 01:56 PM
I love this site. Used to frequent Gene's for years but not anymore.

TheDogFather
08-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I love this site. Used to frequent Gene's for years but not anymore.

What is "Gene's"?

Bullmutt
08-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Add my props too, to all the minders of the ED store. I had not viewed other boards before finding out about SPS. After two visits I couldn't understand why anyone would want to spend time reading a lot of that crap. Since finding ED, I have never gone back.