PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness. That was awful! Pray for Paul George peeps. Nm

whosyourdawgy
08-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Watched it once and won't watch again

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Joe Theisman sends his get well wishes. I don't want to know how bad that hurt.

mstatefan91
08-01-2014, 10:53 PM
Damn that's brutal

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 10:54 PM
That was disturbing as hell. I surprised my wife with a picture of his leg bent in half, and she almost threw up.

http://i.imgur.com/kxX7wfR.gif

Dawg61
08-01-2014, 11:29 PM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/cf5cdc3a23dee4dfb4ecdeec0e9f497a/tumblr_mn5ehqQPRt1snpc3lo1_500.gif

Dawgsrule
08-01-2014, 11:50 PM
That was just completely disturbing. Prayers go out to him. I was laying down when I watched the video and I was to disturbed to get up and put any pressure on my legs. Per his twitter though he is done with surgery and will be ok. Ready to make a recovery.

mstatefan91
08-02-2014, 12:05 AM
That was just completely disturbing. Prayers go out to him. I was laying down when I watched the video and I was to disturbed to get up and put any pressure on my legs. Per his twitter though he is done with surgery and will be ok. Ready to make a recovery.

After I watched it, I got up and jumped and landed on my right foot/leg and was thoroughly confused how you could break your leg that bad just doing that. Freak accident of freak accidents.

Dawg61
08-02-2014, 12:20 AM
After I watched it, I got up and jumped and landed on my right foot/leg and was thoroughly confused how you could break your leg that bad just doing that. Freak accident of freak accidents.

It's because he halfway landed against the padding for the basket and it made it so all of his weight went directly on his tibia. He got really unlucky with where his foot landed.

mstatefan91
08-02-2014, 01:24 AM
It's because he halfway landed against the padding for the basket and it made it so all of his weight went directly on his tibia. He got really unlucky with where his foot landed.

After a second watch, I see what you are saying. I wonder if something will be done to change that? Idk why they can't hang the goals form the ceiling but that may be more work than I think it is with different forces involved.

Dawg61
08-02-2014, 01:29 AM
After a second watch, I see what you are saying. I wander if something will be done to change that? Idk why they can't hang the goals form the ceiling but that may be more work than I think it is with different forces involved.

Maybe line the bottoms of the goals with a half-circle foam padding…idk just extremely unlucky on where his foot landed, freak accident

mstatefan91
08-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Maybe line the bottoms of the goals with a half-circle foam padding…idk just extremely unlucky on where his foot landed, freak accident Idk even with padding there the same thing could happen given the right angle. I just thought he had landed on the court awkwardly the the first time I watched it but it has to do with the angle and the force in this case.