PDA

View Full Version : Auburn loses a starting All SEC OL. I like our chances.

Saltydog
08-01-2014, 08:36 PM
http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2014/08/all-sec_auburn_lineman_alex_ko.html

RougeDawg
08-01-2014, 08:44 PM
That sucks for them and for the fact they now have an excuse when we beat them. I felt good about this game when it was announced. We should be going for 5 or 6 in a row against those cheating bastards.

EAVdog
08-01-2014, 08:48 PM
Any little help we can get is good. Speaking of OL woes, I read an article on 247 about Ole Miss's Offensive Line. Downright razor thin. True Freshmen, Juco Transfers, and a kid who isn't cleared yet and hasn't played in 2 years will coming off an ACL tear will play significant minutes. Kind of reminds me when James Carmen was playing LT. Except they are in that boat with 3 spots.

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 08:54 PM
I hate anybody getting hurt. I know how much we look forward to the season and we aren't getting to play. I can't imagine being able to play at this level and having it ripped away first day of practice. That said, in the ultra competitive sec west you have to take advantage of any edge you can get.

archdog
08-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Hate to hear it. I wanted to beat their ass straight up. Well we still need to beat them.