PDA

View Full Version : New pics up for us to see and it looks fantastic BUT....

whosyourdawgy
08-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Pics 4, 19, and 69 bug the heck out of me. How the hell does Harrell let rust run down the concrete casts on a multi million dollar project. It may can be cleaned with a chemical but I don't think it should ever happen. I'm always one that bitches about others bitching about everything but I just don't understand how this happens. There are also 2 rust spots on the top of the elevator shaft that no one will ever see on the construction cam. But that still bugs the crap out of me. I think everything is beautiful and will be done on time. I just hope they get the damn rust off.

Also I'm glad I don't have a seat directly under the scoreboard club tailgate terrace. Look at pic 61. I foresee many a cup, nachos, or hot dogs falling on unexpecting heads

Here is the link for these. Let me have it for bitching.

Pics 4, 19, and 69 bug the heck out of me. How the hell does Harrell let rust run down the concrete casts on a multi million dollar project. It may can be cleaned with a chemical but I don't think it should ever happen. I'm always one that bitches about others bitching about everything but I just don't understand how this happens. There are also 2 rust spots on the top of the elevator shaft that no one will ever see on the construction cam. But that still bugs the crap out of me. I think everything is beautiful and will be done on time. I just hope they get the damn rust off.

Also I'm glad I don't have a seat directly under the scoreboard club tailgate terrace. Look at pic 61. I foresee many a cup, nachos, or hot dogs falling on unexpecting heads

Here is the link for these. Let me have it for bitching.

http://www.msubulldogclub.com/reseating/gallery/

godlluB
08-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Man, and I got shelled last night because I said the scoreboards didn't match!

engie
08-01-2014, 08:41 PM
The careful avoidance of pictures of the transition from new endzone to east side gives me pause. Not really sure if they can make that part first class IMO...

whosyourdawgy
08-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Man, and I got shelled last night because I said the scoreboards didn't match!

Yup. Scoreboard doesn't bother me because that is in the design and once done w the logo I think it will look sharp. There is nothing sharp about rust runs on concrete that is supposed to be almost white

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 09:33 PM
I cannot get over how great it looks. So proud to be a Dawg

RTO Dawg
08-02-2014, 06:45 AM
I cannot get over how great it looks. So proud to be a Dawg

+1

Offshore Dawg
08-02-2014, 06:52 AM
It will be interesting to see what gets finished out in the next three weeks before fan day.