PDA

View Full Version : Oh my- Poppa John had to start today's Elite thread on DakPackSpeak

Coach34
08-01-2014, 05:04 PM
and of course the Bears chime in about how we are all Harvey Updyke's cousins and sooo extreme just because we simply dont want any BearShark bullshit over here.

Thanks Arlo for reading closely you twat. Click some ads while you are here.

Well said D@A

We thank you all for stopping by and reading the best State board out there.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Yea, D@A has always been one of my favorites over there. What he said was spot on.

Dawg61
08-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Thanks Arlo for reading closely you twat. Love how he gets all Billy BadAss with his first two posts trying to sling as much mud on as many MSU people as he can and then gets all scared about what he said several posts later.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
08-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Love how he gets all Billy BadAss with his first two posts trying to sling as much mud on as many MSU people as he can and then gets all scared about what he said several posts later.

Disregard.

Lloyd Christmas
08-01-2014, 08:01 PM
and of course the Bears chime in about how we are all Harvey Updyke's cousins and sooo extreme just because we simply dont want any BearShark bullshit over here.

Thanks Arlo for reading closely you twat. Click some ads while you are here.

Well said D@A

We thank you all for stopping by and reading the best State board out there.

I can't even find the words. There is so much crazy shit flying around that thread it makes my head spin. I can say I will never post on SPS again. DS is fine but HD6 is just too big of a douche and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

I don't seem to understand how it's unfathomable that some MSU fans would create a new board because the other one had become a buddy buddy session with our biggest rival. So many dumbasses in that thread.

PassInterference
08-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Yeah, Arlo, mess with a guy who probably has a lawyer on retainer on active duty in message board wars. Real smart.

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 08:07 PM
In that post, were they saying that article from the Oxford eagle was about a woman suing this site for libel? Really? A MSU message board hurt her business?

RattStevens
08-01-2014, 08:09 PM
I do not know who kills me more, Mississippi State fans or Ole Miss fans. All of you are inbreeds.

This one takes the cake, Ole Miss fans bitching about a Mississippi State message board on another Mississippi State message board. Is nobody in or from Oxford capable of running a message board?

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 08:20 PM
I do not know who kills me more, Mississippi State fans or Ole Miss fans. All of you are inbreeds.

This one takes the cake, Ole Miss fans bitching about a Mississippi State message board on another Mississippi State message board. Is nobody in or from Oxford capable of running a message board?

They're too busy discussing which color bow tie goes the best with a navy blazer on the bear boards.

Coach34
08-01-2014, 08:20 PM
This one takes the cake, Ole Miss fans bitching about a Mississippi State message board on another Mississippi State message board.

It really is amazing when you think about it

Dawg61
08-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Is nobody in or from Oxford capable of running a message board? No. They are too lazy and would rather just troll SPS all day long. TSUN TheShitUpNorth

RougeDawg
08-01-2014, 08:38 PM
I can't even find the words. There is so much crazy shit flying around that thread it makes my head spin. I can say I will never post on SPS again. DS is fine but HD6 is just too big of a douche and this was the straw that broke the camels back.

I don't seem to understand how it's unfathomable that some MSU fans would create a new board because the other one had become a buddy buddy session with our biggest rival. So many dumbasses in that thread.

That's what made me snap. The MSU fans over there have allowed the delusional bears to infect the majority of them with the delusion disease. It's pretty pathetic because we all know every damn one of those "buddy buddy beaver backers" would stab every damn state fan, on any message board, in the back if they got the chance. If our coach was being called out left and right for recruiting violations, using recruits and then dismissig, calling their coach an athiest or getting into verbal altercations with our own fans, they wouldn't stop pressing the issues until the NY Times and USA Today had us plastered all over the front page. Same can be said if we had players getting into fights, getting arrested, shoving our coaches, or yelling derogatory comments at public events..

Instead those inflamed pusswada over there apologize for the cheating OM scum and try to rub twats instead of pressing the issues. F*cking pathetic. We should be using all of these things against them any way possible and continue building the momentum we currently have. Another 5-10 more years of this and we will truly separate our program and university beyond any debatable amount. It can be done but we all need to work together. Being butt buddies with the sleazy OM hypocrites only world against us.

Schultzy
08-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Paranoia abounds for um fans, few things are as much fun.

Statefan
08-01-2014, 09:03 PM
I can't imagine the disdain they must have for lsu message boards

Noxdog
08-01-2014, 09:09 PM
3 putt/shmuly over there. I still read and only occasionally post but the OM influence there is horrible. You don't see it on nafoom and with friends like shmuly who needs enemies.

That's what made me snap. The MSU fans over there have allowed the delusional bears to infect the majority of them with the delusion disease. It's pretty pathetic because we all know every damn one of those "buddy buddy beaver backers" would stab every damn state fan, on any message board, in the back if they got the chance. If our coach was being called out left and right for recruiting violations, using recruits and then dismissig, calling their coach an athiest or getting into verbal altercations with our own fans, they wouldn't stop pressing the issues until the NY Times and USA Today had us plastered all over the front page. Same can be said if we had players getting into fights, getting arrested, shoving our coaches, or yelling derogatory comments at public events..

Instead those inflamed pusswada over there apologize for the cheating OM scum and try to rub twats instead of pressing the issues. F*cking pathetic. We should be using all of these things against them any way possible and continue building the momentum we currently have. Another 5-10 more years of this and we will truly separate our program and university beyond any debatable amount. It can be done but we all need to work together. Being butt buddies with the sleazy OM hypocrites only world against us.

jbjones
08-01-2014, 09:26 PM
3 putt/shmuly over there. I still read and only occasionally post but the OM influence there is horrible. You don't see it on nafoom and with friends like shmuly who needs enemies.

**** that, there are far more clowns there than those. I remember sitting in a shitty hotel room in Omaha a bit over a year ago and saying "I'm done". I don't even read there any more. SPS is the damned grove, in my eyes.

MSUDawg4Life
08-01-2014, 09:29 PM
**** that, there are far more clowns there than those. I remember sitting in a shitty hotel room in Omaha a bit over a year ago and saying "I'm done". I don't even read there any more. SPS is the damned grove, in my eyes.

Pretty much.

Noxdog
08-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Flew over your head, I guess. I'm saying that nafoom will NOT let MSU posters do what SPS let's OM posters do. As far as 3 putt being the only one, he was just an example.

jbjones
08-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Flew over your head, I guess. I'm saying that nafoom will NOT let MSU posters do what SPS let's OM posters do. As far as 3 putt being the only one, he was just an example.

No, I got what you were saying. I'm just still on a tirade about an MSU board being...well, not an MSU site.

PassInterference
08-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Maybe the Bears' goal on SPS is to turn State fans against each other.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Maybe the Bears' goal on SPS is to turn State fans against each other.

Yep, they are succeeding

Noxdog
08-01-2014, 09:39 PM
And I get it.

FISHDAWG
08-01-2014, 09:55 PM
reminds me of the good old US of A with it's current immigration problem ...I am so done with that site

Todd4State
08-01-2014, 11:22 PM
Optimus Prime did a fine job of attempting to put themselves on the same level as Nebraska by saying that Nebraska is irrelevant since that haven't won a NC since the 1990's. I can't believe no one has called him out simply using Nebraska's record just the past four years:

2010: 10-4 Big 12 North Division Co-Champs/Holiday Bowl (And this was the WORST bowl that they went to the past four seasons. A year they won a championship)
2011: 9-4 Capital One Bowl
2012: 10-4 Big Legends Conference Champions/Capital One Bowl
2013: 9-4 Gator Bowl

So, to Optimus Prime if you are twice a division champ and have been to three NYD bowl games in a row, you are not only irrelevant, you are on the same tier as Ole Miss who the past four years has been to the Birmingham Bowl and the Music City. So, it's REAL obvious why Stringfellow would choose Ole Miss over irrelevant Nebraska.

RougeDawg
08-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Optimus Prime did a fine job of attempting to put themselves on the same level as Nebraska by saying that Nebraska is irrelevant since that haven't won a NC since the 1990's. I can't believe no one has called him out simply using Nebraska's record just the past four years:

2010: 10-4 Big 12 North Division Co-Champs/Holiday Bowl (And this was the WORST bowl that they went to the past four seasons. A year they won a championship)
2011: 9-4 Capital One Bowl
2012: 10-4 Big Legends Conference Champions/Capital One Bowl
2013: 9-4 Gator Bowl

So, to Optimus Prime if you are twice a division champ and have been to three NYD bowl games in a row, you are not only irrelevant, you are on the same tier as Ole Miss who the past four years has been to the Birmingham Bowl and the Music City. So, it's REAL obvious why Stringfellow would choose Ole Miss over irrelevant Nebraska.

Exactly my point when I stated that there's no reason, recent or historical, that a recruit would choose OM over Nebraska without getting bought.

War Machine Dawg
08-01-2014, 11:55 PM
I can't imagine the disdain they must have for lsu message boards

http://i.imgur.com/RSCcYCh.gif

defiantdog
08-02-2014, 12:15 AM

I never understood any of shmuly's comments. It's like he typed in some sort of hippie dialect that seemed to always be sexual.

Maroonthirteen
08-02-2014, 08:33 AM
Shmuley is a Bama fan that has been trolling that boards for years. But what does it matter? He generates hits.

Hey coach, put up some all you can eat buffet ads. That will generate some clicks from the lurkers.

thedawg
08-02-2014, 08:48 AM
Exactly my point when I stated that there's no reason, recent or historical, that a recruit would choose OM over Nebraska without getting bought.

I don't know if I totally agree with that... Nebraska does have way way more success historically.. But ole miss is in the SEC and that matters.. Also two years ago when we went to Omaha on one of our days off me and my boys went and toured Nebraska facilities and they were just Aight by sec standards.. The college town kind of sucks too at least the spots we found granted it was the summer.. So it would alot depend on what the recruit was looking for... Now the circumstances in which the recruit went that started this discussion point to he was almost certainly bought and paid for

starkvegasdawg
08-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Yep, they are succeeding

What's the answer then? A fractured base is never a good thing. Will August 30 be the medicine that cures our ills or is it now deeper than that? Or is that board just truly gone...too infested with bear to ever return to what it used to be?

defiantdog
08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
I don't know if I totally agree with that... Nebraska does have way way more success historically.. But ole miss is in the SEC and that matters.. Also two years ago when we went to Omaha on one of our days off me and my boys went and toured Nebraska facilities and they were just Aight by sec standards.. The college town kind of sucks too at least the spots we found granted it was the summer.. So it would alot depend on what the recruit was looking for... Now the circumstances in which the recruit went that started this discussion point to he was almost certainly bought and paid for

I think the main issue with Stringfellow was that he visited OM one time and committed. Nebraska was recruiting him since high school. Stringfellow has some serious issues and being at OM will only embellish them. Not to be defamatory, but this is not the type of kid going to a school for tradition. He's going to a school to have fun and play some football at the same time. And you're right, Nebraska isn't the best place for partying.

It really says something on OM's part to accept a kid on scholarship who has 3 misdemeanors in one year. To me, it looks worse on OM's part and shows they only care about stars and not character.

FISHDAWG
08-02-2014, 09:11 AM
that site has lost hits now because of this sight ... chatting with DS the other night and he said so, and that's why I believe the bears are still allowed... funny thing is that if the bears weren't allowed to run rampant there it still wouldn't matter just because of the content between the two sites .... that thread did it for me ... Arlo / Jughead you can kiss my bulldog ass

defiantdog
08-02-2014, 09:16 AM
What's the answer then? A fractured base is never a good thing. Will August 30 be the medicine that cures our ills or is it now deeper than that? Or is that board just truly gone...too infested with bear to ever return to what it used to be?

SPS has been a Mississippi message board for a while now. And when I say Mississippi, I mean the state of Mississippi. They don't like EliteDawgs because the members here are diehard State fans that don't like Ole Miss. But honestly, it's a message board. And each message board is managed differently. If they want to go the route of being pro-OM and pro-State, so be it. But they will lose a ton of views. Because people that read college football message boards are typically diehard fans of their teams. No one wants to read a politically correct post that will make everyone happy.... where's the fun in that lol.