PDA

View Full Version : The rest of the Bo Pelini story...

PassInterference
08-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Hats off to RougeDawg who went Bo Pelini on the SPS posters who were going Hugh Freeze on Bo Pelini story.

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?127680-Bo-Pelini-bringing-the-heat

Tell me all of these replies were missing the ** before I start to question your
intelligence. Hmmm, let me see. A perennial national powerhouse program that has won multiple legitimate championships vs a team that hasn't been relevant since integration? Is that really a choice for a recruit? SEC or not OM has been pulling up the rear in the SEC more times than not in recent memory, so please explain how recruits flip to them over perennial powers, given their historic and recent racist history? Any takers? Tunsil choosing them over UGA? OM will never win a SEC title in the current SEC. They aren't even the best team in MS.

This is why this board is not taken seriously any more. Bear apologists who couldn't see the truth if if jumped up and bit their dicks off. I'm guessing it's just coincidence that everyone from Pelini, Big 12 Commish, UGA AD, and other SEC coaches are all saying the same thing about Bucky and his croot buying. Yea, and there are roses blooming in the GD Arctic circle.

PassInterference
08-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Oh. My. Goodness.

Reading the rest of that thread. I'm glad we're Elitedawgs, fellas. So much Ole Miss Rebel over there.

gtowndawg
08-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Guess I'm officially a 2% er' now.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 04:39 PM
I frequented both, even posted over there this week...not any more. They want to paint everyone under one brush, fine with me. I'll stick to reading and posting here only.

I've tried to make it clear that some people frequent both boards and like posters on both boards while disliking/disagreeing with a few. But they repeatedly act like all ED posters are one in the same, so that's fine. They can sit around and talk OT with OM fans, and we'll keep talking MSU sports. I'm done trying to set an example of how you can post and be civil on both boards. I was just doing it bc of guys like DS, Der, and drt...but now even drt is bashing us and HE POSTS HERE UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, ha. Oh well, as much as I like a lot of the posters over there, I'm done with reading/posting there. And Not bc I agree with Rouge...but bc I'm tired of being treated like we have a disease bc we post/read 2 boards (oh the thought of it!!1!). Truth is, Rebs hate us bc they wish they could spin here but can't...SPS hates us bc a lot of good posters and good sports discussion left. So I have no problem being "one of us" now.

Thick
08-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Damn, Sixpackspeak is nothing but a OM site painted Maroon and White. I agree that Pelini is a complete idiot, but I did take pleasure in his anti-OM comments. Thank goodness the Johnny Rebs came to rescue the day on the Pack!

LC Dawg
08-01-2014, 04:52 PM
Guess I'm officially a 2% er' now.

Yeah, I'd much rather hang out with the 2%ers over here. Every day it seems to be getting worse on SPS. By letting the Rebel posters get away with what they do over there they are actually reinforcing the Rebels idea that we are little brother. And the last thing I want to hear is for a Bulldog to tell me I shouldn't take hating Ole Miss so seriously. Screw all of them.

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 04:54 PM
I started over there too and was late in the game starting here. I still see what topics are there and have posted time to time but I find myself over here 99% of the time. Guess I'm an overly obsessed crazy loon too. So be it.

Dawg61
08-01-2014, 05:22 PM
I frequented both, even posted over there this week...not any more. They want to paint everyone under one brush, fine with me. I'll stick to reading and posting here only.

I've tried to make it clear that some people frequent both boards and like posters on both boards while disliking/disagreeing with a few. But they repeatedly act like all ED posters are one in the same, so that's fine. They can sit around and talk OT with OM fans, and we'll keep talking MSU sports. I'm done trying to set an example of how you can post and be civil on both boards. I was just doing it bc of guys like DS, Der, and drt...but now even drt is bashing us and HE POSTS HERE UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, ha. Oh well, as much as I like a lot of the posters over there, I'm done with reading/posting there. And Not bc I agree with Rouge...but bc I'm tired of being treated like we have a disease bc we post/read 2 boards (oh the thought of it!!1!). Truth is, Rebs hate us bc they wish they could spin here but can't...SPS hates us bc a lot of good posters and good sports discussion left. So I have no problem being "one of us" now.

You can't quit on me now brother. We've got roaches to clear out of there. D@A and DS are good dudes and I can't just leave them in their foxhole with all the Nazi Bears attacking.

CadaverDawg
08-01-2014, 05:29 PM
You can't quit on me now brother. We've got roaches to clear out of there. D@A and DS are good dudes and I can't just leave them in their foxhole with all the Nazi Bears attacking.

They could stop some out that crap, but refuse to. I would love to read/post on both, but they obviously don't want that.

BrunswickDawg
08-01-2014, 05:38 PM
Wow that thread is full of all sorts of insecurity.

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings

I can hear you coming
We know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
We won't let you kill the laughter

Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far

'Cause you gotta blame someone
For your own confusion
But I'm on guard this time
Against your final solution

We can hear you coming
No you're not going to win this time
We can hear the footsteps
Out along the walkway

Lunatic fringe
We all know you're out there
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?

blacklistedbully
08-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Isn't it funny how, when you allow Ole Miss posters to run amok, your site eventually becomes infested with a false sense of superiority, arrogance and intolerance towards anyone the least bit critical of the Bears?

Perhaps they need to change their logo to a maroon bow-tie.