PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Cooking and Drinking

BeastMan
08-01-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm heading to the coast after work tonight. That's all I have planned as of now

WeWillScrewItUp
08-01-2014, 07:45 PM
Having a little Four Roses small batch and some takeout tonight. Grandparents got me a char-broil big easy oil-less turkey fryer for my birthday and after 2 months finally got around to getting it from them. Looks like I may fire it up and do a chicken or turkey breast tomorrow or Sunday.

BeastMan
08-01-2014, 09:44 PM
Four roses is nice. I'm sipping a monster energy and heading south. Should be at the pad by 12:30. Wake up at 430

PassInterference
08-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I like the Four Roses Small Batch. The not-small batch, not so much.

I can't imagine what an oil-less fryer is. An oven?

Pecan crusted trout from a local fancy market. I like pan fried pecan crusted fish.

WeWillScrewItUp
08-02-2014, 08:17 AM
I can't imagine what an oil-less fryer is. An oven?

It is an infrared drum style cooker. My dad and grandpa have both had one for awhile and they are amazing. I would recommend taking a look at them and all the different things you can cook on them.

WeWillScrewItUp
08-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Got into a bottle of Eagle Rare Single Barrel tonight and cooked a couple of chickens on The Big Easy. Cooked a pot of butter beans and stewed some squash and zucchini down and a thing of cornbread. We ate like kings tonight.

SpeckleDawg
08-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Chicken kabobs, turbo dog & Sturgill Simpson tonight.

BeastMan
08-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Great weekend. Decent fishing but a not ton of fun. Just back home and eating with the in-laws and she is fixing homemade chicken pot pie. I'll do a fishing report thread later.