PDA

View Full Version : today's O-Line #1's..

preachermatt83
07-31-2014, 10:13 PM
Those getting the 1st team o-line reps today were

C- Day
LG- Beckwith
LT- Clayborn
RG-Malone
RT- Robinson

ETA- Clausell at LT, not Clayborn.. My bad.

maroonmania
07-31-2014, 10:15 PM
Clayborn at LT? Where's Clausell?

CadaverDawg
07-31-2014, 10:16 PM
Where was Clausell?

preachermatt83
07-31-2014, 10:23 PM
im an idiot!! I meant Clausell.. Typed Clayborn bc I was trying to figure out how he wasn't in the starting group.

BeardoMSU
07-31-2014, 10:25 PM
im an idiot!! I meant Clausell.. Typed Clayborn bc I was trying to figure out how he wasn't in the starting group.

I hope you're are willing to travel to all of houses and wash the crap out of our pants we just all released, Preach.

preachermatt83
07-31-2014, 10:32 PM
I hope you're are willing to travel to all of houses and wash the crap out of our pants we just all released, Preach.

haha! My bad man, just wondering why Clayborn is not at Guard and Malone at RT

GreenheadDawg
07-31-2014, 10:32 PM
If Robinson is our starting right tackle then we are in trouble. Dak will be running ALOT

preachermatt83
07-31-2014, 10:37 PM
If Robinson is our starting right tackle then we are in trouble. Dak will be running ALOT

UNLESS... and that's a huge UNLESS, he is FINALLY living up to what he was supposed to be. I don't see it though.. I figure its just cause he is a senior the staff is giving him first shot... I still say by game 1, Malone will be at RT and Clayborn at G

messageboardsuperhero
07-31-2014, 10:38 PM

Mullen/Hev gonna Mullen/Hev- giving the upperclassmen every opportunity to win the job before giving way to a more talented younger player.

At the end of the day, we all know what our best O-Line is this year and who will be playing the meaningful snaps in SEC action.

C- Day
G- Beckwith
G- Clayborn
RT- Malone
LT- Clausell

BeardoMSU
07-31-2014, 10:41 PM
Mullen/Hev gonna Mullen/Hev- giving the upperclassmen every opportunity to win the job before giving way to a more talented younger player.

At the end of the day, we all know what our best O-Line is this year and who will be playing the meaningful snaps in SEC action.

C- Day
G- Beckwith
G- Clayborn
RT- Malone
LT- Clausell

http://i.imgur.com/45WW0wy.gif