PDA

View Full Version : Elitedawgs/IPhone help needed

State82
07-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Help guys. For the first time since I registered from the inception of this site, I have to log in every time I get on the site on my phone. This just started yesterday. Well, at least if I want to post. For some reason the phone is not recognizing my username & password like before. Any ideas?

PassInterference
07-31-2014, 06:24 PM
Settings -> safari -> Passwords & Autofill

See if all that looks right

starkvegasdawg
07-31-2014, 06:25 PM
My best guesses:
1. You're clearing out your cookies.
2. Your phone is set to always block cookies.
3. You don't have safari set to remember passwords.

starkvegasdawg
07-31-2014, 06:27 PM
Another trick to try. Once you get to the forum page set that as a shortcut on your home screen.

sbcmortgageman
07-31-2014, 08:31 PM
Help guys. For the first time since I registered from the inception of this site, I have to log in every time I get on the site on my phone. This just started yesterday. Well, at least if I want to post. For some reason the phone is not recognizing my username & password like before. Any ideas?

I'll fix this for you. You have accidentally set your safari browser to private. This way won't allow you to save your user and passwords. Open your browser and change back.

Le Big Mac
07-31-2014, 09:17 PM
Also, is there a mobile view for this board? I've been viewing the desktop version off my phone

PassInterference
07-31-2014, 09:27 PM
Scroll all they way to the bottom. On the left there is a dropdown menu where you can select a mobile view.