PDA

View Full Version : The Dak for Heisman finally got some bears to crack

starkvegasdawg
07-31-2014, 03:46 PM
H2H just reported rebel nation magazine's latest cover is Treadwell for heisman. Even copied the Dak poster by replacing the "I" in heisman with the #1 from his jersey.

Leroy Jenkins
07-31-2014, 03:50 PM
Quick, alert kellenberger for a hit-piece.

PassInterference
07-31-2014, 03:57 PM
Quick, alert kellenberger for a hit-piece.

Before Kellenberger can say "its just talk", there needs to be some national talk about it. I'm sure Hugh is standing by waiting for that to hapen.

EAVdog
07-31-2014, 03:58 PM
Treadwell isn't even the best WR in the State.... (although he's damn good)

Oxfordawg
07-31-2014, 04:06 PM
The kid has to prove he can do more than catch a 8 yard bubble screen in soft coverage before he gets any respect from this dawg

messageboardsuperhero
07-31-2014, 04:20 PM
Hugh Kellenberger better write a story telling people to pump the brakes.

defiantdog
07-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Treadwell is damn good and may actually be considered in a preseason heisman watch next year. The only problem is, he has limp wristed Bo Wallace throwing to him. Ohio State would have been the better fit for him because he would shine in the Big 10. Don't get me wrong, the SEC produces NFL quality receivers every year.... but they never make it to the heisman podium. Heisman trophy winners are won by RB's and QB's. The last WR's to win it were Tim Brown and Desmond Howard.

Original48
07-31-2014, 05:47 PM
H2H just reported rebel nation magazine's latest cover is Treadwell for heisman. Even copied the Dak poster by replacing the "I" in heisman with the #1 from his jersey.
Somebody a lot more clever than me needs to put the pick of Treadwell holding that cash with the caption "Treadwell for Heistman"

Dawgfan77
07-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Treadwell isn't even the best WR in the State.... (although he's damn good)

He is damn good at catching bubble screens. With no Moncreif to take the safety deep that bubble ain't gonna wrk. Bama Mizz and us blueprinted the deffense to stop the bears. It's freeze third year every decent dc will know how to scheme there offense. Also Womack is in his three years as well. His d is good the first year ok the second then that third year it's shit. Fired at ark gt and left usm after three.

preachermatt83
07-31-2014, 07:46 PM
Treadwell is damn good and may actually be considered in a preseason heisman watch next year. The only problem is, he has limp wristed Bo Wallace throwing to him. Ohio State would have been the better fit for him because he would shine in the Big 10. Don't get me wrong, the SEC produces NFL quality receivers every year.... but they never make it to the heisman podium. Heisman trophy winners are won by RB's and QB's. The last WR's to win it were Tim Brown and Desmond Howard.

I laughed!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls7f421p9s1qcmk4ho1_400.gif

Saltydog
08-01-2014, 06:35 AM
day and age of CFB.......It's almost become exclusive to QB's.........The only way a WR is going to win the award is if it's someone like Rocket Ishmail or Desmond Howard......Would have to be someone that returns kicks, punts, etc and does more than just catch passes.....No way he even sniffs Heisman votes.......NONE........

Political Hack
08-01-2014, 07:59 AM
if they can make any kind of serious push with anyone on their team it'll split the regional media votes more and another region will take the Heisman. Doesn't matter who they run for it, as long as they can steal some votes, they'll keep Dak from having a legitimate shot at getting an invite to NYC.

Splitting with Marshall is bad enough but his arrest and the beat down they're going to take in Vegas should be enough to quell that storm.

starkvegasdawg
08-01-2014, 08:38 AM
if they can make any kind of serious push with anyone on their team it'll split the regional media votes more and another region will take the Heisman. Doesn't matter who they run for it, as long as they can steal some votes, they'll keep Dak from having a legitimate shot at getting an invite to NYC.

Splitting with Marshall is bad enough but his arrest and the beat down they're going to take in Vegas should be enough to quell that storm.

If that is there plan then it is a smart moving pushing paidwell. If he has a year good enough to even sniff receiving a vote or two then that means that CBS is also having a good year and then they could start a mid-late season push for him too further splitting votes.

RealHastings
08-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Its sad how pathetic they are. They take everything we do, copy it, and try to spin it around on themselves. SMH. Really sad.