PDA

View Full Version : See you mfers in Section F in two weeks.*

Goat Holder
05-18-2013, 04:43 PM
F*CKING BACK

Will James
05-18-2013, 05:02 PM
Hell yeah I'm repping sec. I. Can't wait to hear the opponents. Who you think we get?

Hump4Hoops
05-18-2013, 05:04 PM
They may stick us with South Alabama as our 2 seed. That would blow.

Goat Holder
05-18-2013, 05:07 PM

Why? We already beat them at their place and they were throwing their ace and we threw Woodruff. If we can't beat them twice at home then we don't deserve shit. It could be MUCH MUCH worse.

msstate7
05-18-2013, 05:11 PM
I've got a gut feeling that either us or Clemson will host and the other team be a 2-seed in the others regional. Hope I'm wrong

CadaverDawg
05-18-2013, 05:13 PM

This would be Best Case Scenario. We will likely get Clemson or South Alabama as our 2 seed....I will gladly take South Alabama

Todd4State
05-18-2013, 05:21 PM

I know you are being sarcastic- but I always thought the probability of going to South Alabama was low.

South Alabama has someone on the committee. He knows that we kicked their butt this year. Why would he lobby to get a bad match-up for his school? I know, we're used to LT and he would probably have us as a three with North Carolina and Cal-State Fullerton coming to Starkville with Central Arkansas as the four seed. But most AD's won't do that.

Also, the NCAA typically likes a "Cinderella" regional stacked with mid-majors and South Alabama is really the obvious choice to do that. Stories like Stony Brook and Kent State are good for college baseball in their opinion- and they're actually right about that.

Hump4Hoops
05-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Of course I want South Alabama in our bracket. Woodruff beat their ace with 6 ip. Clemson is a strong (and likely) matchup - us winning 2/3 from USC may have been just enough for both of us to grab a spot, and then Clemson is out of luck.

Actually, now that I think about it, it really would blow to have SA in our regional - how are we going to re break the #1 attendance record that way?

Ronny
05-18-2013, 05:28 PM
You seem confident about us hosting.

Guess you didn't get the memo the Saturday hosting analysis was not good....

http://forums.sixpackspeak.com/showthread.php?107113-Saturday-Hosting-Analysis-(not-good)&p=877161#post877161

Goat Holder
05-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Anybody with half a brain knows we are hosting. We did what we had to do. Nobody can deny our resume, even if Mizzou beats us 15-3 Tuesday. I completely believe that the hosts are pretty much lined out right now, before conference tournaments even begin. Committee knows what's up. Perfect Game, SEBaseball, all those guys are in the BUSINESS of getting page hits and sports drama. We are hosting.