PDA

View Full Version : Another Jewel from athlon.......Top 10 heisman candidates from the SEC..........

Saltydog
07-26-2014, 08:16 PM
Now don't get me wrong, I don't think Dak wins the Heisman but I do think he has better chances to get some recognition than some of those listed above him in the list.

http://athlonsports.com/college-football/secs-top-10-heisman-candidates-2014

FISHDAWG
07-26-2014, 08:34 PM
L Fournett has yet to step on the field ... Bo Wallace is ... well, Bo Wallace ....... these guys are hurting for material

GreenheadDawg
07-26-2014, 08:56 PM
And yet they have a picture of Dak at the top. I'm so ready for season to start. I get so sick of preseason and these desk jockeys giving their "expert" opinion. When they get on the field all these lists don't mean shit. It drives me crazy how they talk about Wallace and his passing yards and completion percentage, well yeah it's pretty good on paper because he threw 2,000 bubble screens

DragonDawgZ
07-26-2014, 10:16 PM
I will say dak was one of 6 with actual odds from Vegas. They could have at least started with that. But they kind of made up with the Chris jones mention. Thankfully didn't see dkinqmfhqhzbtdjt on there. That's a first

But it's Athlon so who gives a shit.

Political Hack
07-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Listing 2 Bama RBs shows how intelligent the article was.