PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm. Bucky must have been using a top water bait

starkvegasdawg
07-24-2014, 11:31 PM
When he should have been using a crank bait. Never heard the results of his fishing trip they were bragging so much about going on today. Must not have caught any. Maybe he should have asked Mullen what he was using.

DudyDawg
07-24-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm a worm and cricket man myself. Seems like Bucky went marlin fishing with a cane pole

SDDawg
07-25-2014, 12:04 AM
I'm a worm and cricket man myself. Seems like Bucky went marlin fishing with a cane pole

This.

shoeless joe
07-25-2014, 12:12 AM
I was there and this is how it went down:

Hugh was first at the ramp with his $40,000 basscat. He was generally looking down his nose at everybody else as he unloaded. Pretty sure I even saw him chuckle when he caught a peek at my early 90s model bass tracker. He took off down the lake at about 75 mph churning wake all over the place while the rest of us were tryin to get on the water.

When we finally did get on the water we hit our spots and caught some fish. Every time we reeled in a good one i'd look up and here comes ol Hugh tryin to hone in on my spot. I saw him hook up on a few...he hooped n hollered like he had a couple good ones but once in the boat I saw he wasn't gettin many keepers.

After a while we lost sight of him and after a few hours decided to head in. We came around one cove and there was hugh sittin there with his motor cover off. He had obviously run into some engine trouble. I normally woulda hauled him in but I was in a hurry to get home in time for Hee Haw so I went on by. Well Hugh didn't like this. He flailed his arms about and yelled something about being classy and good samaritan with a few F bombs mixed in. Oh well...got home just in time to see buck Owen sing " I got a tiger by the tail..."

BossDawg
07-25-2014, 12:26 AM
If they ain't hittin a worm, topwater, or spinner, I won't be fishing long.

BossDawg
07-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Well Hugh didn't like this. He flailed his arms about and yelled something about being classy and good samaritan with a few F bombs mixed in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0CZn_ZWutI

Bully Dee Williams
07-25-2014, 01:15 AM
The other day I got into a twitter "discussion" with old Ben Garrett on the topic of committable offers. Ben toed the line and said there were almost none of our commits that OM would take because Freeze has other priorities. In the middle of the conversation, I get followed by OM's football recruiting coordinator (Something Wenzel). I blocked the dude and reported him as a spammer. Long story short, it looks like Freeze has staff members trying to follow MSU fans. I feel less and less threatened by the OM staff every single day.

This isn't my first rodeo with OM coaches. I had the privilege of instigating the Chris Kiffin drunk twitter fiasco.

DownwardDawg
07-25-2014, 06:05 AM
Top water baits are the most fun to use, but you sure do miss a lot of strikes. It makes a big splash and a lot of commotion when the fish hits, great show, but you don't land a good percentage of them.

Bubb Rubb
07-25-2014, 07:55 AM
I was there and this is how it went down:

Hugh was first at the ramp with his $40,000 basscat. He was generally looking down his nose at everybody else as he unloaded. Pretty sure I even saw him chuckle when he caught a peek at my early 90s model bass tracker. He took off down the lake at about 75 mph churning wake all over the place while the rest of us were tryin to get on the water.

When we finally did get on the water we hit our spots and caught some fish. Every time we reeled in a good one i'd look up and here comes ol Hugh tryin to hone in on my spot. I saw him hook up on a few...he hooped n hollered like he had a couple good ones but once in the boat I saw he wasn't gettin many keepers.

After a while we lost sight of him and after a few hours decided to head in. We came around one cove and there was hugh sittin there with his motor cover off. He had obviously run into some engine trouble. I normally woulda hauled him in but I was in a hurry to get home in time for Hee Haw so I went on by. Well Hugh didn't like this. He flailed his arms about and yelled something about being classy and good samaritan with a few F bombs mixed in. Oh well...got home just in time to see buck Owen sing " I got a tiger by the tail..."

This is excellent...

archdog
07-25-2014, 08:12 AM
This is excellent...

Ole Freeze would be the type of asshole that would try to move in on your fishing spot if he saw you catching some. What a dick.

RealHastings
07-25-2014, 08:50 AM
Ole Wenzel already deleted his fish tweet from yesterday! What a joke!