PDA

View Full Version : DWS.... Its more complete than meets the eye.

Leroy Jenkins
07-23-2014, 06:27 PM
Few more weeks.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtQ9GqDCAAAVhwG.jpg:small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtQ9Gr2CAAACYD7.jpg:small

Westdawg
07-23-2014, 07:28 PM
That is a LOT further along than most believed it would be.

starkvegasdawg
07-23-2014, 07:41 PM
Look at all that trash on the floor. They'll never be done in time.***

DudyDawg
07-23-2014, 07:51 PM
So are seats going in that little box in the second picture? The little two step down square?

archdog
07-23-2014, 07:53 PM
Yes. 1 row of seats there and one row on the top I would imagine.

engie
07-23-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm intrigued by how we did these suites with removable dividers... Opened up, it'll allow it to still be a true "game atmosphere" up there that basically allows a full game experience to those that miss it. Or when closed, it's your typical suite experience.

ETA: Here's what it's going to look like when completed...
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/m_20140724-gybk-69kb.jpg (http://my.jetscreenshot.com/12222/20140724-gybk-69kb)

chef dixon
07-23-2014, 09:44 PM
The finished suite looks pretty cool. I'll never watch a game from one in my life, but cool nonetheless.

mstatefan91
07-23-2014, 09:52 PM
The finished suite looks pretty cool. I'll never watch a game from one in my life, but cool nonetheless.
I got to watch the end of a game in one a couple of years ago. It's a strange experience. It's like you're there but not really there

CadaverDawg
07-23-2014, 09:57 PM

I got to watch the LSU game last year in one, and it was awesome....but outside of once a year, I would rather watch in the stands because I'm a screamer and a cowbell ringer and there were too many stuffy folks in there not wanting to get rowdy. It was a very awesome experience, and I would definitely love to do it again....but you just can't let loose and feel a part of the atmosphere from inside a box IMO.

mstatefan91
07-23-2014, 10:09 PM
I got to watch the LSU game last year in one, and it was awesome....but outside of once a year, I would rather watch in the stands because I'm a screamer and a cowbell ringer and there were too many stuffy folks in there not wanting to get rowdy. It was a very awesome experience, and I would definitely love to do it again....but you just can't let loose and feel a part of the atmosphere from inside a box IMO.

This is pretty much the way I felt about it

Pollodawg
07-23-2014, 10:14 PM

This is how I would imagine it would be since I'll never know. lol. What do these bad boys run for a season?

engie
07-23-2014, 10:17 PM
This is how I would imagine it would be since I'll never know. lol. What do these bad boys run for a season?

The new ones are 30k(12 people) -40k(18 people) plus the cost of tickets

DudyDawg
07-23-2014, 10:18 PM
The new ones are 30k(12 people) -40k(18 people) plus the cost of tickets

Let's get an Elitedawgs one!!!!! I'll gladly be a part of that. And by be a part I mean I'll come and thank all of you for paying for it......

FISHDAWG
07-24-2014, 09:13 AM
not sure about an MSU game ... you're probably right but I have watched many Falcon games from the suites in the GA Dome and wont go back unless it's an invitation to a suite

engie
07-24-2014, 09:19 AM
I've seen a good many from premium. Suites were my least favorite. Club and Loge still let you have a feel of the game for the most part. I think loge was my favorite...

That said, I love how we did the suite seating arrangement outside at Dudy Noble. Love visiting those suites early in the season -- and love sitting there for "relaxed" baseball games. I think we'd do tremendously well with a club level at baseball. But baseball and football are two very different animals.

RougeDawg
07-24-2014, 09:33 AM
Appears that we are going with maroon bleachers in the entire north endzone.

pdawg10msu
07-24-2014, 09:43 AM
My dad's boss had one up until he passed away. Use to get to go up there once a year. I prefer the stands better cause I get to involved in the game but gosh the food up there sure was good!

quickstrike2
07-24-2014, 09:58 AM
I won't ever have to worry about it either, but I would like to experience it.