PDA

View Full Version : Some more OM potshots of ED & accusing Political Hack of buying more players

blacklistedbully
07-23-2014, 04:36 PM
These deluded fools jumped into a thread started by a Bama fan about Leo Lewis decommiting, and mentioning MSU as a possible landing place, etc.

Here's the relevant exchange:

My Post:
It's not as if we suck developing Lbs for the NFL. We have 5 in the NFL right now, with another poised to go high after this year in Benardrick McKinney.

Jamar Chaney
Cam Lawrence
Deontae Skinner
Chris White
K J Wright

I truly believe our DC is one of the best LB coaches in the nation, with an incredible track record of success everywhere he's been..

As a team, we are going to really surprise a lot of folks this year, reducing questions like this. Also, we appear to be kicking butt in-state, and that kind of thing can snowball. Still, it's early, and anything can happen between now & signing day.

tailgaterebel:
kicking butt in state in July and kicking butt in state in Feb. are two different things. MSU is not getting Lewis or Adams. If you were theyd already committed. You got Peters which is a good committ but I also remember Brassell and Kailo Moore committing and not sticking. Point is it is a long time until Feb and many things can change. BTW remember all of the hype of the 2001 season? You know the year MSU was supposed to go to the Rose Bowl and you ended the year 3-9? Sounds kind of familiar.

My reply:
Yes, Reb, we all know about the shenanigans that go on at Ole Miss, particularly when y'all get desperate. Bad enough that we've beaten you 4 of the past 5, and finished ahead of you in the division 4 straight years. Now you're even losing y'alls precious, "recruiting championship".

There is no doubt your alums checkbooks will start opening even more soon, and as I already said in my first post, "it's still early". Most MSU fans were never fooled into believing Brassell & Moore were anything other than OM recruiting tactics. BTW, how have those guys worked out for you? As far as the optimism goes, we have good reason to be this year. We shall see how it plays out.

Madzak:
Funny Msu fan claims Ole Miss is cheating while the only Mississippi team on probation is MSU for paying players and buying them cars! BLB don't let the facts get in your way now!

My reply:

More misinformation from the Black Bears. The, "car thing" you are referring to was a discount given at a dealership that was, in fact owned by an OM guy. A rouge booster at MSU was friends with this dealer, and helped arrange the deal. A grad asst coach found out about it, and didn't say anything because it was his first big-time recruit.

When our staff & AD found out, they fired said coach, self-reported, and disassociated the booster from all MSU athletic functions.

Madzak:
However you feel the need to explain it your program is the ONLY one in Mississippi that is on probation for CHEATING!

tailgaterebel:
Madzak you dont get it. If a university turns themself in, it makes it all better.

My reply:
No, it means we have an idiot in charge of compliance that self-reports us for anything & everything and you don't.

electricreb:
The NCAA caught State red handed but they were in the middle of the Miami mess and did not need the issues in Starkville. They made a deal with State and allowed them to self report the paying of a player and in return State only got a slap on the wrist. State fans should actually be kissing your compliance officers feet because he constructed the deal with the NCAA. Of course State had to throw a lowly assistant coach under the bus, but that was a small sacrifice to avoid Lack of Institutional control.

Madzak:
You need to get your facts in order BLB!

MSU never Self reported! Redmon signed loi on the 17 the NCAA started investigation on the 18th

NCAA had to request documents they where not just handed over like you want us to beleive! Also your assistant lied sever times to the NCAA with full knowledge of MSU'S and with their consent then they turned on him for a deal!

Then you call this guy a rouge booster but yet your posting buddies with him on elitedawgs and he has NOT been banned from the program like msu was supposed to do! Political hack is all over the program buying other players as normal!

Please feel free to copy and paste this in a thread over there as you always do I will enjoy a good laugh at you and your little buddies!

My reply to electricreb:

Yeah, right! The NCAA cut us a deal, then went and told an Ole Miss fan about it. Holy crap, the delusion runs strong with this group.

BTW, why don't you tell the board why Ole Miss' compliance department is still refusing to provide 31 of the emails that were sent after Hugh Freeze made that huge blunder and asked anybody with evidence of Ole Miss cheating to email it to your compliance department?

Y'all released 54 of the 85 emails that were sent, yet have directly refused to hand over the rest, despite a FOIA request. Supposedly, your compliance department stated, as one of the reasons, that they can't release items that are still under investigation by the NCAA. You're fortunate the reporter who requested those, Kyle Veazey was moved from sports to politics at his paper. Of course, that's almost assuredly what your compliance department was hoping for. Delay and fight, hoping it will just go away.

My reply to Madzak:
So, in your twisted mind, you think it's laughable to post related content on another board? Laugh all you want, it only makes you look more the fool. Oh, and thanks for your continued obsession with Elitedawgs. We all get a good laugh at how much butt-hurt y'all display over not being allowed to spew your delusional, fantasy-world bull-crap on our board.

GreenheadDawg
07-23-2014, 05:51 PM
The sad thing is that I think they truly believe we aren't getting Leo and Fletcher. It's pretty funny

CadaverDawg
07-23-2014, 05:55 PM
They are pathetic. They used Brassell and Kailo as examples of how they are "beating us in recruiting"? Do these morons even know that Brassell is gone, Kailo will be a bust, and games aren't won with a recruiting ranking? Why even get into it with these children?

BeardoMSU
07-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Yay, Brassell and Kalio!!!! We won, we won!!!!!

http://sexandfessenjoon.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/alana-dancing.gif

blacklistedbully
07-23-2014, 06:18 PM
The sad thing is that I think they truly believe we aren't getting Leo and Fletcher. It's pretty funny

We might, we might not. But in this Reb's mind, it's already decided.

preachermatt83
07-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Yay, Brassell and Kalio!!!! We won, we won!!!!!

http://sexandfessenjoon.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/alana-dancing.gif

I laughed

GreenheadDawg
07-23-2014, 06:27 PM
We might, we might not. But in this Reb's mind, it's already decided.

that's my point, exactly. I know that NOTHING is ever certain in recruiting, except that OM is delusional

Bully Dee Williams
07-23-2014, 06:29 PM
This is no way on Earth Fletcher ends up at OM. Take that to the bank.

Who knows about Leo? Even though, I feel like he is coming to State as well.

Martianlander
07-23-2014, 07:34 PM
Leo Lewis has not taken the ACT, and has grade problems. Very doubtful he will play in the SEC next year, unless he does a turnaround.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-23-2014, 07:36 PM
So Hack is buying players that dont have sec offers and ole miss doesnt want? Makes sense...

defiantdog
07-23-2014, 07:39 PM
Leo Lewis has not taken the ACT, and has grade problems. Very doubtful he will play in the SEC next year, unless he does a turnaround.

When you are as talented as Lewis.... you somehow find a way to get your ACT score higher and somehow make the grades necessary. See Tee Shepard

Coach34
07-23-2014, 07:40 PM
I'd rather have my prostate checked by Hakeem Olajuwon than have to deal with idiots like that

Dawg61
07-23-2014, 07:47 PM
I'd rather have my prostate checked by Hakeem Olajuwon than have to deal with idiots like that

https://38.media.tumblr.com/74af6963ef94b3479c6bfa31a34bb291/tumblr_mrk3ynrJNT1qa3umpo3_r1_500.gif

Bully Dee Williams
07-23-2014, 08:00 PM

Leo will qualify. He's too good not to qualify.

dawgclub99
07-23-2014, 08:39 PM
I know that tailgaterebel guy. He is an idiot from the coast who loves his Bears. I cant wait to beat that ass in Oxford. #Dak4heisman

blacklistedbully
07-24-2014, 11:51 AM

Believe it or not, this is actually a fairly tame exchange with them by comparison. They are usually quite a bit more, "off-the-rails".

Political Hack
07-24-2014, 03:49 PM
buying players is stupid. that's why their football program continues to fail. idiots.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Lots of heat. Hack, better start posting back "inside the ipf".

BiscuitEater
07-24-2014, 03:54 PM
What site did this exchange take place on? I need a good laugh!

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Hack has the $$$$ flowing. That is why we got byron devinners nephew...

- ole miss fan -

blacklistedbully
07-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Got another Reb suspended from Rivals.com. :D They just can't control themselves. Here's the post that got it:

tialgatereb:
Mississippi State fans Reply
Specifically BLB. Thanks for the shoutout on Elitedawgs. Feels good being hated by your pathetic fanbase. Have a nice day my friend.

More proof they just can't stay away from ED, and can't stand that they aren't allow to spread their deluded pollution here.

Are you enjoying this post, too, tailgatereb?

headcoach98
07-24-2014, 04:58 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!