PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news from Yancy.*******

UMCDawg16
07-22-2014, 06:02 PM
Quote from his "Shark Bytes" today. Could be referring to Womack or Peters. Hilarious nonetheless.

"*Interesting development is taking place right now. A commitment for another school is heavily considering reopening his recruitment shortly because he feels like he jumped the gun and mainly because OM is on his mind.

We will not release anymore info than that for obvious reasons but we wanted to let you know that something is brewing without leaking out too much info."

engie
07-22-2014, 06:08 PM
4* Juco corner Bridges.... He's late to the party on this one...

Dawgface
07-22-2014, 06:08 PM
Same old song and dance every year. Just insert new names.

CadaverDawg
07-22-2014, 06:10 PM
4* Juco corner Bridges.... He's late to the party on this one...

Who's he committed to currently?

smootness
07-22-2014, 06:12 PM
Well, LSU has always been Wommack's favorite and he didn't decide immediately once they offered.

And Peters has had his mind made up since June and made sure his mom came with him to BDC to make it official...definitely doesn't sound like 'jumping the gun'.

And we all know that if this was true, Yancy would be blasting his actual name everywhere...so we can assume that the next semi-decent recruit who decommits from anywhere will be exposed as this guy he's talking about.

SDDawg
07-22-2014, 06:14 PM
Houston Nutt is looking to decommit from CBS and move to Ole Miss. **

CadaverDawg
07-22-2014, 06:18 PM
How silly is it that OM fans buy this trash? He didn't reveal anything that can be proven right or wrong. Hell, I can do it too...

"CadaverDawg sources confirm that a recruit committed to a rival school is angry bc the coach he committed to is a hypocrite for preaching to him while also sleeping with a student in the past".

See, I didn't mention a recruit's name or a particular coach. It could be about anybody, or not true at all**

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Rebear buddy told me it is a cb that i think he said is committed to aubie

RC3
07-22-2014, 06:26 PM
After hearing peters on weiner an hour or so ago, I'm
Not worried about him. Dude sounded stoked to be in the family

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Is it because his mind is on Ole Miss or because his mind is on some white girl's sloppy blow job?

thedawg
07-22-2014, 06:31 PM
Tony Bridges... Welcome to last week Yancy... I should get the subscribers to spirit to pay me for shit bytes and they would get more realistic on time info

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2014, 06:31 PM
After hearing peters on weiner an hour or so ago, I'm
Not worried about him. Dude sounded stoked to be in the family

Peters has been an MSU lean for almost a year and Tony Hughes has been recruiting him for about 3 years now. He did anything but jump the gun. He is a Dawg

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-22-2014, 06:34 PM
I checked his twitter. I think it may be the first time in history Ive done that. He is all dog. Note, there are posters on this board that are blowing him up on twitter. Ill go on the record to say that it is creepy as hell for grown men to follow and tweet at 17 year olds they dont know....

CadaverDawg
07-22-2014, 06:36 PM
Can someone break down Peters' interview with Weiner? Or was wiener just giving dap over the airwaves the whole time? That dude grinds on my nerves trying to act all street cred, ha

PassInterference
07-22-2014, 06:42 PM
I think all state fans should follow our croots on twitter. They love follows. BUT LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE.

slickdawg
07-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Same old song and dance every year. Just insert new names.

#Truth

Give it to ol' Yancy, he's selling the mess out of the same crap every year, they are gobbling it up.

RC3
07-22-2014, 06:53 PM
Can someone break down Peters' interview with Weiner? Or was wiener just giving dap over the airwaves the whole time? That dude grinds on my nerves trying to act all street cred, ha

I didn't listen to it all but he basically said that he's known for awhile that he was going to be a dawg. Mentioned how it feels like family and how we impressed his mother on the academic side of things. Went on to say he wanted to get his commitment out of the way so he could focus on three peating at bassfield. Kid was talking 90 to nothing and sounded pumped up

CadaverDawg
07-22-2014, 07:24 PM
I didn't listen to it all but he basically said that he's known for awhile that he was going to be a dawg. Mentioned how it feels like family and how we impressed his mother on the academic side of things. Went on to say he wanted to get his commitment out of the way so he could focus on three peating at bassfield. Kid was talking 90 to nothing and sounded pumped up

Awesome, thanks

PMDawg
07-22-2014, 11:08 PM

Peters on wieners, wieners on Peters...so confused!

Political Hack
07-23-2014, 08:32 AM
y'all don't follow Yancy's mojo.

this isn't about State, but he knew State fans would think it's about State and potentially freak out a little. It's a win-win for him to do crap like this. It makes OM fans happy because they believe their class might not suck after all and it screws with state fans... even though it really has nothing to do with State.

Political Hack
07-23-2014, 08:33 AM
Peters on wieners, wieners on Peters...so confused!

Wieners on the glass at the Kiwanas Club?

BulldogBear
07-23-2014, 08:59 AM
y'all don't follow Yancy's mojo.

this isn't about State, but he knew State fans would think it's about State and potentially freak out a little. It's a win-win for him to do crap like this. It makes OM fans happy because they believe their class might not suck after all and it screws with state fans... even though it really has nothing to do with State.

^THIS

starkvegasdawg
07-23-2014, 09:03 AM
I am just really enjoying the fact that we are making them sweat in the one things they always thought they really were superior at in July. If we cna keep this up then that will be seven months of them stressed out. By February a lot of them will be near a nervous breakdown. If we get Leo Lewis I fully expect to see some of them looking like they just saw a tree pull its roots out of the ground and walk off.

BulldogBear
07-23-2014, 09:24 AM
If we beat them in recruiting and on the field in Oxford this school year Freeze's seat will be smoking unless he's 10-2 or something. Y'all that can't see that may not know that fanbase and/or interact with them as much you think you do.