PDA

View Full Version : This is why we win today

Drugdog
05-18-2013, 07:26 AM
1. These guys nut up when their backs are against the wall.
2. Dudy Noble- this is where we have made our name.
3. Got rid of all the mistakes last night.
4. Our history- we may lose a bull shit game to central ark but we don't lose these type of games. ( see Clemson 2007).
5. We want this more than they do. Fans and players. (I am up typing a motivational message with a terrible hangover)
2:00 can't get here quick enough.

Goat Holder
05-18-2013, 08:02 AM
Sure hope so. It really is win or go home. They proved to me what they were made of last Sunday, so I'm impressed either way.

FFF
05-18-2013, 08:52 AM
The only thing I disagree with is the Clemson 2007 analogy. I'm having a hard time drawing any parallels to that series because we won that in 2.. and the second game was almost tied a couple of times with long fly balls, but other than that, was never really that close.

Will James
05-18-2013, 09:02 AM
I think we win, but for none of the reasons listed.

Quaoarsking
05-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Hope you're right. It all depends on Lindgren really.

msstate7
05-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Hope you're right. It all depends on Lindgren really.

Bingo. He has to step up today. If he lays another egg, we lose

msstate7
05-18-2013, 09:10 AM
I think we win, but for none of the reasons listed.

I know you think lindgren will have big game and I hope you're right. What makes you think that though will?

Will James
05-18-2013, 10:03 AM
I know you think lindgren will have big game and I hope you're right. What makes you think that though will?

He doesn't walk many, the 2 against OM were definitely an exception not a rule. Even then he should have only given up 1 run if Frazier doesn't mess up. Our fielders seem to always make it harder on Lindgren, this is random and cannot continue at that rate.

Their SP doesn't really K or BB many people. Helps our free swingers out.