PDA

View Full Version : anyone else have dreams (or nightmares) about ms state football??

RC3
07-22-2014, 10:34 AM
usually mine dont start up until the season is under way and we have a big game approaching. last night though, i had a bad one...late in the 4th..we were down 10-3 to UAB...it was so bad, it woke me up so I dont know the outcome. The good news is though, that after years of dreaming about an upset here against bama or a dream where we are dominating LSU, they rarely come true

Lloyd Christmas
07-22-2014, 10:50 AM
usually mine dont start up until the season is under way and we have a big game approaching. last night though, i had a bad one...late in the 4th..we were down 10-3 to UAB...it was so bad, it woke me up so I dont know the outcome. The good news is though, that after years of dreaming about an upset here against bama or a dream where we are dominating LSU, they rarely come true

Yep. And similar to you mine don't usually start till the season gets going. But I had one the other night about the LSU game. We lost.

THE Bruce Dickinson
07-22-2014, 10:51 AM
I had a dream last week that we beat Southern Miss 62-60 in double OT. Let's hope I'm not a prophet

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2014, 10:55 AM
I had a dream last week that we beat Southern Miss 62-60 in double OT. Let's hope I'm not a prophet

I hoep not too. If they put up 60 on us then it's time for me to start making plans to enjoy my Saturdays away from the TV this fall.

RC3
07-22-2014, 11:00 AM
I hoep not too. If they put up 60 on us then it's time for me to start making plans to enjoy my Saturdays away from the TV this fall.

well at least you could go ahead and start planning your new years celebration

TrapGame
07-22-2014, 11:11 AM
I had a dream several years ago that Jessica Alba was our new coach and she wore thongs to all the games. It was during the Croom years so I guess my brain was searching for something to be excited about MSU football.

MaroonMike
07-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Yeah, mine had to do with Dak and a game 3 injury ala Sleepy Robinson. It sucked!

MetEdDawg
07-22-2014, 11:52 AM

This can be explained. You were having a nightmare, but it was about past MSU football when we were down 10-3 against UAB at Legion Field back in 2006. I think this is an omen that you are burying the past of MSU football so that we can accept the new era of happiness we are about to head into. At least that's what I'm going with.

RC3
07-22-2014, 12:04 PM
Except I specifically remember derrunya and jay hughes in my dream. Both dropping balls

maroonmania
07-22-2014, 12:27 PM
I had a dream several years ago that Jessica Alba was our new coach and she wore thongs to all the games. It was during the Croom years so I guess my brain was searching for something to be excited about MSU football.

Yep, there are definitely some dreams that make it a real bummer when you wake up.

Dallas_Dawg
07-22-2014, 12:47 PM
I dreamed that we beat auburn last week. Went for two to win the game