PDA

View Full Version : Who is Jordus Smith ?

RIdog
07-21-2014, 11:29 PM
Saw it in the headline from Yancy - he's committed to the bearsharks . Never heard of him ? ? ?

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2014, 12:31 AM
Saw it in the headline from Yancy - he's committed to the bearsharks . Never heard of him ? ? ?

Good question, but thanks to Yancy, we all know he is a poor student.

UMCDawg16
07-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Congrats to the young man, considering he doesn't have a committable offer from us.

FISHDAWG
07-22-2014, 08:54 AM
is he a 6-star ?

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Congrats to the young man, considering he doesn't have a committable offer from us.

He doesn't have an offer from anybody. Don't tell me Bucky, or someone from his staff, is actually trying to evaluate talent and find a diamond in the rough. I thought they only recruited the elite of the elite as that is all that is worth going to such a presitgious school and playing for the mighty Ole Miss Rebels. All those other players are just worthless and beneath their dignity to even watch tape of. I wonder if stars still matter for them now since this guy ain't got the first one.

Coach34
07-22-2014, 09:43 AM
He is the guy that just made Fancy Yancy look like a freakin tool. Fancy spent all weekend telling the Flock that all the guys we got commits from didn't have committable offers from the BearSharks- then they get a commit from an unrated 2-star nobody. And the cherry on top is that Fancy- because he is a 2-star that lowers their rating below ours- tells the world the kid won't qualify and embarrasses him to the world.

We couldn't have scripted a better situation to enjoy

Dirtbagdawg
07-22-2014, 09:44 AM
Never heard of her

ShotgunDawg
07-22-2014, 09:45 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ole Miss coaching staff is obsessed with perception that Yancy has agreed to be the bad guy in exchange for inside information.

jumbo
07-22-2014, 10:04 AM
a name to remember in 2 years

Big4Dawg
07-22-2014, 10:07 AM
He's a 0*.
Ole Miss's star average is now 2.8. Let's star blowing up twitter about it now. Btw, Yancy won't even add him to the commitment list. Poor guy.

http://mississippi.scout.com/a.z?s=177&p=9&c=8&yr=2015

thedawg
07-22-2014, 11:11 AM
He's a good player.. Came to our camp and we evaluated him.. We have zero spots to sign and place this year so we passed... Ole miss is only gonna have 16 spots so they took him.... Now the fact that Yancy let the world know he was a sign and place makes him a massive douche... Contrast that to us last year.. We had a small class.. We committed and unknown Durr early and every one in unison went who? I found out that day privately that he was almost certainly a sign a place.. Most fans had no idea until signing day and some fans didn't even know until he was enrolled in co Lin.. Because no one from Mississippi state broke there neck to piss on that kids parade.. Do u think Dan Mullen gave a shit that no one had heard of Lashard Durr when he committed him? What a bunch of pompous assholes they are

Coach34
07-22-2014, 11:33 AM
And that's your difference in the programs right there in a nutshell

engie
07-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Taking off the maroon blinders for a minute -- and ignoring what their idiot fans and writers say -- Freeze has been pretty good at evaluations and getting somewhat under-the-radar guys. Much better than Nutt was. He's grabbed multiple guys as NR that blew up almost immediately thereafter and decommitted. Has had 2-3 of those in this class alone with Marquell Harrell and the kid from Texas. He's also had guys like Derrick Jones and Evan Engram who didn't have other legit options, but came in and were really good as freshmen...

He's got room to give 5-6 sign and place schollies this year. I suspect that he'll use most of them. A guy he's willing to take this early in that manner is almost assuredly a really good player... Regardless of what the starz say... I do realize that the goal is to point out their fanbase's "we don't offer their commits" hypocrisy -- and that's fair -- as long as we don't go hypocritical ourselves in order to do it...

MSU97
07-22-2014, 11:43 AM
I have heard from a few bearshark buddies(and their thought of yancy is pretty close to how he is being talked about in here) that the coaches hate yancys stuff and how he goes about it.

Original48
07-22-2014, 11:50 AM
He's a good player.. Came to our camp and we evaluated him.. We have zero spots to sign and place this year so we passed... Ole miss is only gonna have 16 spots so they took him.... Now the fact that Yancy let the world know he was a sign and place makes him a massive douche... Contrast that to us last year.. We had a small class.. We committed and unknown Durr early and every one in unison went who? I found out that day privately that he was almost certainly a sign a place.. Most fans had no idea until signing day and some fans didn't even know until he was enrolled in co Lin.. Because no one from Mississippi state broke there neck to piss on that kids parade.. Do u think Dan Mullen gave a shit that no one had heard of Lashard Durr when he committed him? What a bunch of pompous assholes they are
That's good stuff.

BeastMan
07-22-2014, 12:19 PM
a name to remember in 2 years

Bingo. He'll be anywhere from a high 3 to a high 4 star in 2 years. Kid is legit. I wish MSU Woukd have signed and placed him

BeastMan
07-22-2014, 12:20 PM

Absolutely nailed it. Outstanding post

starkvegasdawg
07-22-2014, 12:22 PM
Bingo. He'll be anywhere from a high 3 to a high 4 star in 2 years. Kid is legit. I wish MSU Woukd have signed and placed him

We'll flip him out of JUCO. You know we can flip any of their recruits whenever we want to.