PDA

View Full Version : A&M

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Had another defender kicked off. DL Gavin Stansbury. I know we have a OM screw up thread, but TAMU is racking up a pretty nice kick-off list as well. Bad defense gets worse. Anyone have the full list of who they've kicked off?

And for those saying they didn't hate TAMU earlier, like someone said, come to Texas. They still think that defense will be better than ours.

TheRef
07-21-2014, 04:50 PM
The Fulmer Cup race is going pretty well. I'm interested to see who wins this year.

starkvegasdawg
07-21-2014, 05:08 PM
How the blue hell do they think their defense will be better than anybody? Last year they couldn't stop the Helen Keller School of the Blind. That's ole miss level arrogance right there.

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 05:21 PM
How the blue hell do they think their defense will be better than anybody? Last year they couldn't stop the Helen Keller School of the Blind. That's ole miss level arrogance right there.

Exactly. It's bad. Like, wayyyy worse than OM bad delusion. They're really awful and that's about all there is to say about them

HereComesTheSpiral
07-21-2014, 06:52 PM
Had another defender kicked off. DL Gavin Stansbury. I know we have a OM screw up thread, but TAMU is racking up a pretty nice kick-off list as well. Bad defense gets worse. Anyone have the full list of who they've kicked off?

And for those saying they didn't hate TAMU earlier, like someone said, come to Texas. They still think that defense will be better than ours.
I remember while we were in Houston, they would all congregate at various establishments and do their little dances and cheers. Of course, i do envy them making sure to keep all of their traditions going and strong from generation to generation. I wish we had a corps of cadets in honor of our military past as a school.

SDDawg
07-21-2014, 06:55 PM

I think I said that, only because I haven't had to put up with them much. If they're truly that bad, go ahead and put them down on my "hated" list.

preachermatt83
07-21-2014, 06:57 PM
Exactly. It's bad. Like, wayyyy worse than OM bad delusion. They're really awful and that's about all there is to say about them

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/krod.com/files/2011/11/comeonman.jpeg

BulldogBear
07-21-2014, 07:22 PM
TAMU 5-7 this year. Do them next

Dawgowar
07-21-2014, 08:06 PM

Live in San Antonio and have never had a bad experience with Aggie Coworkers or just fans I know. Nowhere near as arrogant as Texas fans (or Baylor for a close second) Most of my Aggie friends seriously state they think their defense sucks and are scared to death of Dak. One of those is a former Aggie QB.

All schools have their pricks but I would take them over most of the other schools in the conference any day.

DragonDawgZ
07-21-2014, 09:01 PM

I believe that was me. Cockiest and most arrogant fan base. You must be blessed that you work with the few cool aggies. Talk about a school with lil bro syndrome. Their damn fight song is all about beating Texas. It's ghey

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Live in San Antonio and have never had a bad experience with Aggie Coworkers or just fans I know. Nowhere near as arrogant as Texas fans (or Baylor for a close second) Most of my Aggie friends seriously state they think their defense sucks and are scared to death of Dak. One of those is a former Aggie QB.

All schools have their pricks but I would take them over most of the other schools in the conference any day.

Man, that surprises me. You must work with a cool bunch, bc the ones I've been around (both at and away from work) have been awful. I mean, nice people, but absolutely delusional. They feel like their defense will be good, that they will fight for the west, and that Sumlin will pump out star QBs. I continuer to point out that he hasn't recruited a star yet, but they don't listen. They just blow me away sometimes with their fandom and blinders. I mean literally to the point of speechlessness

FISHDAWG
07-22-2014, 08:42 AM
at least Sumlin doesn't put it to a ream vote and I admire him for that ... another note - UGA fab-4 member was arrested for beating up his girlfriend last night & I bet Marck Richt doesn't put that to a team vote either .... aTm & Uga have had some attrition this off season because of character issues & these two coaches will not put up with it ..... Les Miles & Hugh Freeze should take note. It's things like this that determine respect & public perception ... in another thread folks were talking about which other SEC teams they like to pull for.... for me this is a major consideration on who I pull for (other than the obvious what ever is best for MSU)

Bullmutt
07-22-2014, 11:15 AM
What I am hearing is that A&M doesn't develop players (at least on D) very well. They consistently recruit in the top ten. You would think some of those 4-5* would be showing up by now- if they're being developed.