PDA

View Full Version : rumor alert: Leo Lewis....

coastratdog
07-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Was told this morning that Leo Lewis was in Starkville this weekend with a friend from Wesson. Leo was picked up and provided transportation to the plantation by our OM friend from Philadelhia. He was seen partying at the Library with the Keedishian boys and Johnson. Anyone else hear this?

TJC

jumbo
07-21-2014, 01:07 PM
OM's "big camp" was Saturday

Jacksondevildog
07-21-2014, 01:09 PM
Yes. Was confirmed on scout last night.

starkvegasdawg
07-21-2014, 01:09 PM
You mean in Starkville aside from BDC? And then in Oxford for their big camp where RK was his host at the library?

I also know that 15 minutes can save me 15% or more in my car insurance.

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM
yeh this was already known. This is going to be chris jones 2.0. There will be rumors everyday that he was seen at a gas station at Oxford at 2 a.m. with the kardashian brothers and Yancy. This recruitment will get really nasty I just hope State fans can keep their mouth shut and let the kid go get head from co-eds. Because when the ink dries it will be on MSU paper. Period.

coastdoglover
07-21-2014, 01:17 PM
don't ever underestimate Hoes and $$$$$$$$. They are the champions. My question is how an affiliated person can pick him up and transport him to Oxpatch? That would seem a blatant violation.

msstate7
07-21-2014, 01:17 PM
Chris jones needs to lay the blueprint for Leo on how to milk OM for the red carpet during the process and then play with his friends in the end.

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
You mean in Starkville aside from BDC? And then in Oxford for their big camp where RK was his host at the library?

I also know that 15 minutes can save me 15% or more in my car insurance.

Bro you can save more than that in half the time with Esurance. Get with it.

MSUDeltadawg1971
07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Bro you can save more than that in half the time with Esurance. Get with it.

But the Generals where it's at!

starkvegasdawg
07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
don't ever underestimate Hoes and $$$$$$$$. They are the champions. My question is how an affiliated person can pick him up and transport him to Oxpatch? That would seem a blatant violation.

TSUN response:
http://www.imediaconnection.com/images/content/image1.jpg

ShotgunDawg
07-21-2014, 01:23 PM
Is there anything to do in Oxford besides go to the library? I swear this seems to be what their players do every night.

I'm not worried about Leo. If he wanted cash, he would've just stuck with Bama since they pay more than anyone. After that, playing with all his buddies+Chris Jones for 1 year+ playing on a good team + Collins> not playing with his buddies+Nkdhgnjxdb for one year+ playing for a decent team+ Womack.

In recruiting, i find that there are very few surprises. Most kids go where it makes sense for them to go unless there is a staff falling out or massive shenanigans. With Leo it makes sense for him to be a dawg and I don't think he is for sale after decommiting from Bama.

Maroonthirteen
07-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Or ask Eric Dotson

Brad Lott got PWNED.....back before there was PWNED.

maroonmania
07-21-2014, 01:57 PM

It would be a violation but since when would that stop an OM booster from helping in the recruiting process. And they don't have an issue over it because they don't have a Bracky Brett running around up there.

War Machine Dawg
07-21-2014, 02:00 PM
It would be a violation but since when would that stop an OM booster from helping in the recruiting process. And they don't have an issue over it because they don't have a Bracky Brett running around up there.

THIS. Once aGAIN, check my sig.

Johnson85
07-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Is there anything to do in Oxford besides go to the library? I swear this seems to be what their players do every night.

Not if you want to be able to drink while you're under-aged. Things have probably changed, but it used to be that you had Billiards club and the Library as options if you didn't have a pretty good fake ID. Pretty much everywhere else was relatively small and/or relatively hard on ID's. That would suck at times, but it also ensured that if you went to the library, almost guaranteed to be a good crowd there because it was the only option for a lot of freshmen and sophomores, and for the older students, it's location made it easy to stop by and then go somewhere else (or probably more likely) drink somewhere else and then go there later on. There would periodically be other places, but they would always seem to run into ABC trouble while the Library was untouched.

Five-tool Poster
07-21-2014, 02:21 PM
yeh this was already known. This is going to be chris jones 2.0. There will be rumors everyday that he was seen at a gas station at Oxford at 2 a.m. with the kardashian brothers and Yancy. This recruitment will get really nasty I just hope State fans can keep their mouth shut and let the kid go get head from co-eds. Because when the ink dries it will be on MSU paper. Period.

What a dumb thing to say. Im sure Leo, whom I'm pretty sure is a father, would love to read something like this.

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2014, 02:29 PM
What a dumb thing to say. Im sure Leo, whom I'm pretty sure is a father, would love to read something like this.

why does being a father have anything to do with it, douche. Im a father of 2 and I still like head. I didn't say anything bad about the guy did I? so what exactly is your point?

Political Hack
07-21-2014, 02:30 PM
that's not how any of this works.

ShotgunDawg
07-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Leo wants two things and two things only, to play for a competitive team and get the league so he can support his child. MSU offers both opportunities and Geoff Collins is his best option for getting to the league. Ask McKinney.

drunkernhelldawg
07-21-2014, 02:39 PM
why does being a father have anything to do with it, douche. Im a father of 2 and I still like head. I didn't say anything bad about the guy did I? so what exactly is your point?

????? "Everybody cheats" is a dangerous and incorrect idea.

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Leo wants two things and two things only, to play for a competitive team and get the league so he can support his child. MSU offers both opportunities and Geoff Collins is his best option for getting to the league. Ask McKinney.

Spot on. And I think he knows this. I have heard from family in Brookhaven that Leo is a hard worker and has a good head on his shoulder. He will make the best choice for himself and his family. He won't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2014, 02:42 PM
????? "Everybody cheats" is a dangerous and incorrect idea.

Did I say he cheats on his significant other or for that matter anything at all about cheating? Nope don't believe I did. Do you know his relationship status? Jesus some of y'all are so damn sensitive

drunkernhelldawg
07-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Did I say he cheats on his significant other or for that matter anything at all about cheating? Nope don't believe I did. Do you know his relationship status? Jesus some of y'all are so damn sensitive

Who's being "sensitive" here?

mic
07-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Let's PLEASE don't start with the Leo rumors thread in July... Let it play out...We are in much better shape with him right now than both bama and OM...

deltadawg99
07-21-2014, 03:23 PM
The big difference in the Chris Jones situation and this is that Leo has a lot of close friends in this class that are headed to MSU.

TUSK
07-21-2014, 07:32 PM

I'm not worried about Leo. If he wanted cash, he would've just stuck with Bama since they pay more than anyone. After that, playing with all his buddies+Chris Jones for 1 year+ playing on a good team + Collins> not playing with his buddies+Nkdhgnjxdb for one year+ playing for a decent team+ Womack.

In recruiting, i find that there are very few surprises. Most kids go where it makes sense for them to go unless there is a staff falling out or massive shenanigans. With Leo it makes sense for him to be a dawg and I don't think he is for sale after decommiting from Bama.

Don't forget, we never get called for "holding" either!

msstate7
07-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Don't forget, we never get called for "holding" either!

If he was an o'lineman, he'd still be committed to you guys. Everyone in miss knows Alabama doesn't hold. Hopefully Leo doesn't realize that if he's with the tide, he can hit early and late

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dT60YOXSjM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0draIupgLo

DragonDawgZ
07-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Just chillllll, until the next episode

TUSK
07-21-2014, 09:16 PM
If he was an o'lineman, he'd still be committed to you guys. Everyone in miss knows Alabama doesn't hold. Hopefully Leo doesn't realize that if he's with the tide, he can hit early and late

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dT60YOXSjM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0draIupgLo

DII is prolly safer....**

Coach34
07-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Leo is going to enjoy his recruitment and then sign with State...let him enjoy the process and the "benefits" of being a top recruit