PDA

View Full Version : Preview the expansion on August 24th...

CadaverDawg
07-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Anybody have any details on the August 24th deal at Davis Wade? Apparently fans will be able to come and get an early look at the expansion. I would love to come up there, and wanted to know any details, what time it starts/ends, other activities, etc. Could be a cool deal

TheRef
07-21-2014, 10:56 AM
Anybody have any details on the August 24th deal at Davis Wade? Apparently fans will be able to come and get an early look at the expansion. I would love to come up there, and wanted to know if there was more to it than that, scheduled time, other activities, etc. Could be a cool deal

It'll probably be a part of Cowbell Yell.

TheRef
07-21-2014, 11:01 AM
I was wrong. It's a part of Fan Day. Autographs and such will be done along with a preview of the new stadium.

dickiedawg
07-21-2014, 11:03 AM
A quick google search revealed no information about cowbell yell 2014, but isn't that typically the night before the home opener?

dickiedawg
07-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Ah. Neat.

TheRef
07-21-2014, 11:04 AM
A quick google search revealed no information about cowbell yell 2014, but isn't that typically the night before the home opener?

Usually, but I corrected myself in saying that it's not a part of Cowbell Yell.

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 11:04 AM

It has been the past few years that I can remember

engie
07-21-2014, 11:13 AM
How is this possible when it's not gonna be finished?**

TopDog58
07-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Why a Sunday night? I was planning on going this year but that time and date is not good when kids have school the next day. Aren't these usually on Saturdays at a reasonable time?

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Ill be there in a few weeks and Im going to walk through. Ill let yall know and try and take pics.

thunderclap
07-21-2014, 11:31 AM
I heard everyone is supposed to bring nail guns and electrical tape.

starkvegasdawg
07-21-2014, 11:36 AM

+1

Political Hack
07-21-2014, 11:36 AM

lmao. post of the day so far.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
What will scott say when the smelly cups make it to the new end zone. He is convinced it is a myth.

When I took Mrs. del mar to her first state game 3 years ago , her first response was "do these cups smell funny to you"?

Me and my buddy started dying out laughing.

DawgHouseUnited
07-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Anybody have any details on the August 24th deal at Davis Wade? Apparently fans will be able to come and get an early look at the expansion. I would love to come up there, and wanted to know any details, what time it starts/ends, other activities, etc. Could be a cool deal

I haven't heard about this- anyone have any info on it? Or is it just too soon for the details to be released?

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 11:52 AM
What will scott say when the smelly cups make it to the new end zone. He is convinced it is a myth.

When I took Mrs. del mar to her first state game 3 years ago , her first response was "do these cups smell funny to you"?

Me and my buddy started dying out laughing.

Is it a Mrs. or a Mr.???? ***

GreenheadDawg
07-21-2014, 12:02 PM
Is it a Mrs. or a Mr.???? ***

Ha, I laughed. +1

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Did you miss the "her" part you douche bag?

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 12:25 PM
Did you miss the "her" part you douche bag?

Your picture and name are from Brokeback Mountain. I also put**. It was clearly a joke, douchebag

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 12:28 PM
I realize that but it wasnt funny at all. I mean, it was a given that someone would say something smartass but it wasnt funny.

If youre going to try and be clever, dont make a joke that everyone already knows youre going to make.

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 12:36 PM
I realize that but it wasnt funny at all. I mean, it was a given that someone would say something smartass but it wasnt funny.

If youre going to try and be clever, dont make a joke that everyone already knows youre going to make.

Sorry sir, I'll consult you before joking around on the internet again. Chill dude. Greenhead seemed to enjoy it, as did I. No need to get sand in your pants

mstatefan91
07-21-2014, 12:40 PM

Getting upset at a joke you literally set up yourself by that avatar and username? Poor form

Dawg61
07-21-2014, 12:40 PM

In all fairness to Dudy he's probably curious just like the rest of this board on why exactly do you have a Brokeback Mountain name and avatar? Did you lose some bet and had to permanently change it to that? I've never seen the movie just heard it's really gay. It's kinda like having a Playgirl avatar or Magic Mike. Nothing wrong with it just not something you normally see. That is all.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 12:41 PM
I guess I was insulted by the Junior High quality of the joke, not the joke itself. Im sure nafoomers would've come up with something much more clever.

mstatefan91
07-21-2014, 12:44 PM
I guess I was insulted by the Junior High quality of the joke, not the joke itself. Im sure nafoomers would've come up with something much more clever.

It wasn't a very good joke, but that's not a very good excuse. You clearly got your feathers rustled.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 01:01 PM
I am anything but ruffled. I couldnt care less. It was a good opportunity for a good zinger and it was 8th grade quality. BeardofMsu couldve probably said a good one.

To answer another question. I lost a bet.

Dawg61
07-21-2014, 01:08 PM
To answer another question. I lost a bet.

Oh shit that is funny dude. What bet and what was your username before on SPS (I am assuming)? If you don't mind me asking

DudyDawg
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM
I am anything but ruffled. I couldnt care less. It was a good opportunity for a good zinger and it was 8th grade quality. BeardofMsu couldve probably said a good one.

Sorry that you didn't laugh, but no reason to call someone a douchebag. But, its whatever.

Like 61 I'm also curious about this bet ha

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 01:52 PM
I probably shouldnt have called you a douchebag. Many apologies.

missouridawg
07-21-2014, 02:20 PM

Someone is butthurt. In more ways than one.

sandwolf
07-21-2014, 02:27 PM

Hahaha, well done.

Political Hack
07-21-2014, 02:36 PM

Ennis wouldn't have been nearly as upset had it started with this clever pun... although you did announce the pun.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Im hurt by the lack of creativity. Come on EDs. We can do better.

Dawg61
07-21-2014, 04:20 PM
Im hurt by the lack of creativity. Come on EDs. We can do better.

Can you tell us the story of your bet in form of something like this?

Once upon a time in a land full of maroon their was a brave knight in shining adidas.
This knight had a name well know throughout the land of sixpackspeak and elitedawgs as the mighty (insert former name here).
and so on and so forth.

Please