PDA

View Full Version : The reason I will never root for Bama again (unless against OM)...

preachermatt83
07-20-2014, 04:45 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/07/20/sec-west-previews-qa-bama-hammer/

The arrogance is just sick.. I have always pulled for Bama against LSU and against Auburn but each year I get to where I dislike them more and more and every time I read something like this it makes me all the more convinced I can no longer pull for them unless they are playing OM...

SDDawg
07-20-2014, 04:52 PM
They *ALMOST* make me want to root for Bob Stoops, a completely despicable human being. *ALMOST*.

GreenheadDawg
07-20-2014, 04:55 PM
This kind of stuff doesn't really bother me. Yes they are annoyingly arrogant but until we beat them or atleast give them a scare in the 4th quarter they will not respect us and I don't blame them. Same goes for LSU

defiantdog
07-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Were those really answers from an editor of a publication site? Where's the insight? Where's the actual team knowledge? The guy answering the questions is simply a fan who has a website about Alabama.... no credibility there.

First off, Alabama is worried about their OL. They may have to start true freshman Cam Robinson at LT.... yes, he's a stud but he's still a true freshman. Next, their linebackers are slow. Teams will be able to bounce outside without the presence of Mosely back there. And the DB's won't be that effective at pinching in on the runs either. Because there will be true freshman starting there as well. Now, granted.... by the time they play us, they won't technically be freshman anymore. But to say they are "solid" everywhere except for QB is a joke. Yes, they are going to be good and will only get better throughout the year as their young players develop. But to say they are not vulnerable is a complete joke.

TheRef
07-20-2014, 05:30 PM
Were those really answers from an editor of a publication site? Where's the insight? Where's the actual team knowledge? The guy answering the questions is simply a fan who has a website about Alabama.... no credibility there.

First off, Alabama is worried about their OL. They may have to start true freshman Cam Robinson at LT.... yes, he's a stud but he's still a true freshman. Next, their linebackers are slow. Teams will be able to bounce outside without the presence of Mosely back there. And the DB's won't be that effective at pinching in on the runs either. Because there will be true freshman starting there as well. Now, granted.... by the time they play us, they won't technically be freshman anymore. But to say they are "solid" everywhere except for QB is a joke. Yes, they are going to be good and will only get better throughout the year as their young players develop. But to say they are not vulnerable is a complete joke.

The website he is a part of is part of the same network as Maroon and White Nation. That's why we interviewed him. We wanted to keep it inside the network and they do the same with their team previews. So I answered your first couple of questions for you.

PassInterference
07-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Is see nothing wrong in that article.

DownwardDawg
07-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Why is he surprised Dan Mullen stuck around this long? Where would he go? Everybody else in America says he's on the hotseat.....as in getting fired, not leaving on his own.

BeardoMSU
07-20-2014, 06:22 PM
Is see nothing wrong in that article.

eggactly. Our fans will get pissed when the big boys don't give us the respect we think we deserve, but why the 17 should they? You don't earn respect in the off-season; you win it on the field. If we want others to respect us, our program, and our future, we have to beat their ass on the field. Beating Bama in T-town would go a long way of accomplishing that.