PDA

View Full Version : One thing that should be noticeable to recruits over the weekend...

Jacksondevildog
07-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Guys that were at our camp talked about the family atmosphere, the players cheering on the campers, the instruction that they received, and how hard they were worked in the competitions. You don't hear that at Ole Miss camp. I've already read on another message board where Robert Nkemdiche was Leo Lewis' host and they were at the Library last night. Hopefully, most of these players can see through the fluff and bullshit. In a way, it's almost perfect timing that some of them got to see both camps over 48 hours to compare.

starkvegasdawg
07-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Has anyone heard any reports from their camp? I expected to see Yancy tweeting every thirty seconds on how good a time they all were having. I guess one telling thing is they did not have eight commits.

GreenheadDawg
07-20-2014, 11:18 AM
That's all they have to offer is the party. The kids with a level head will see that easily.

SDDawg
07-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Leo Lewis is a future NFL player, and a good one. He knows that there will be a time to party and a time to do work. If he wants to do work and get to the NFL with the best preparation possible, there's no contest on where he should end up in the State of MS.

the59dawg
07-20-2014, 06:12 PM
Has anyone heard any reports from their camp? I expected to see Yancy tweeting every thirty seconds on how good a time they all were having. I guess one telling thing is they did not have eight commits.

Did they have any commits last nite?

PassInterference
07-20-2014, 06:23 PM
Did they have any commits last nite?

Of course not. It's like ordering pizza. Nobody does it unless it's on same or they have a coupon? Would you pay $20 for a large Papa Johns? I wouldn't either.

And neither would I commit to OM without cash, a party, and a hot white chick polishing my knob.