PDA

View Full Version : Javon Patterson say....

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Mississippi State made quite the impression on Javon Patterson at Big Dawg Camp.

Patterson, a member of the 2014 Dandy Dozen, headed to Starkville calling Ole Miss and Auburn his leaders.

That's changed.

"I would say Mississippi State is up there with (Ole Miss and Auburn) now" Patterson told The Clarion-Ledger. "It was just a great time up there."

The Petal offensive guard called the visit one of the "most memorable" he's ever taken.

"That was just so crazy. I've never been apart of something like that," the four-star said.

Big Dawg Camp yielded eight total commitments for the Bulldogs. Patterson said it would be "impossible" not be impressed by MSU's 2015 class.

"They really showed out over there, man," Patterson said. "People were committing left and right It was something else. The energy was insane. It was really, really impressive."

War Machine Dawg
07-19-2014, 02:45 PM
Sweet baby Jesus, please let us get Patterson. That would REALLY send the BearSharks into orbit.

Offshore Dawg
07-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Sweet baby Jesus, please let us get Patterson. That would REALLY send the BearSharks into orbit.

The bear "POS" can lie in their own shit we need him because he is a great OL man.

Jacksondevildog
07-19-2014, 02:51 PM
He would be a big get for us at a position of great need. There is just a lot of red and blue around this guy.

msstate7
07-19-2014, 02:51 PM
So who organized the camp? Whoever masterminded it needs a raise. Good job staff

NorCalDawg
07-19-2014, 02:54 PM
So who organized the camp? Whoever masterminded it needs a raise. Good job staff

Roger that!

AlSwearengen
07-19-2014, 03:06 PM
does anyone know exactly what makes BDC so "great" and what sets it apart from others? Are there naked women roaming the field?

TheRef
07-19-2014, 03:08 PM
does anyone know exactly what makes BDC so "great" and what sets it apart from others? Are there naked women roaming the field?

Maybe it's because they get a view of what a practice will be like at MSU? I heard all of them saying that the workout kicked their butts.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 03:11 PM

I did

msstate7
07-19-2014, 03:15 PM
I did

Then you did a great job

pdawg10msu
07-19-2014, 03:17 PM
I did
A guy I work with, little brother was at BDC. Said it was beyond amazing. He said there wasn't a player there that didn't leave with state at the top of there list. I just keep growing more and more wool everyday!

preachermatt83
07-19-2014, 03:17 PM

not sure why, but that made me laugh hysterically.

Todd4State
07-19-2014, 04:51 PM

Well, if they won't let our recruits go to the Pony, we'll just bring the Pony to them. Brilliant!

maroonmania
07-19-2014, 07:01 PM
He would be a big get for us at a position of great need. There is just a lot of red and blue around this guy.

Seriously, is there a reason why he would have so much more red and blue around him than Jesse Jackson did?

Ifyouonlyknew
07-19-2014, 07:05 PM
He's been friends with a family who has been taking him to OM games well before he was Javon Patterson elite football prospect. This isn't some blonde side situation here. Just bad luck basically.

The Federalist Engineer
07-19-2014, 07:20 PM
Billy Gonzalez is supposed to be a elite recruiting guy, I suppose BDC is a finely crafted experience to sell the program. If you are Mississippi State you better be 110% legal. Our program probably has a deeply imbedded mole that informs Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, Clarion Ledger, Moscow, Abbottabad, and Birmingham on our every activity.

Jacksondevildog
07-19-2014, 07:31 PM
He's been friends with a family who has been taking him to OM games well before he was Javon Patterson elite football prospect. This isn't some blonde side situation here. Just bad luck basically.

This needs to be stickied at the top until February because some on here don't know it then bitch at you for not being positive when you state facts.

maroonmania
07-19-2014, 07:48 PM

Understandable, just seems that all of our bad luck tends to be with highly touted OL. Just frustrating that we are primarily stuck with our diamond in the rough development program on the OL while we are hitting with most of our top targets in other areas. Patterson and Wommack appear to both be major long shots at this point. Glad we at least got Champion.

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Billy Gonzalez is supposed to be a elite recruiting guy, I suppose BDC is a finely crafted experience to sell the program. If you are Mississippi State you better be 110% legal. Our program probably has a deeply imbedded mole that informs Tuscaloosa, Baton Rouge, Clarion Ledger, Moscow, Abbottabad, and Birmingham on our every activity.

What?

Coach34
07-19-2014, 08:15 PM
What?

troll gonna troll

engie
07-19-2014, 08:22 PM
I'm going to give this one a little while before forming an opinion. Going to assume it's just a visit high right now.

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 08:24 PM
I'm going to give this one a little while before forming an opinion. Going to assume it's just a visit high right now.

Yea, I'm thinking the same. Glad he was there, can't hurt...but I would be stunned if he doesn't go to OM

HancockCountyDog
07-19-2014, 08:31 PM

This is what I have heard, sometimes it works for us (Norwood probably went to a dozen MSU games while at Brandon is my understanding) sometimes you get a guy that is dialed into being a bear.

Shit happens, we will land two more hs OL, and at least one juco.

hells bells
07-19-2014, 08:52 PM
You never know, Patterson might be a player looking for more development at the next level. Don't expect it, but don't count him out. Mullen and Company are a different recruiting machine now.

engie
07-19-2014, 09:29 PM
You never know, Patterson might be a player looking for more development at the next level. Don't expect it, but don't count him out. Mullen and Company are a different recruiting machine now.

Let's not short-sell Matt Luke here. He worked a f'n miracle with that OL the first year. And despite their excuses blaming it and the injuries-- OL wasn't the problem last year either.

Luke is a very good OL coach and a tremendous recruiter -- with true "love" for Ole Miss. That makes a difference in the sales pitch...

cheewgumm
07-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Is Jesse Jackson redshirting?

engie
07-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Is Jesse Jackson redshirting?

We won't know until the end of August...

Pollodawg
07-20-2014, 12:41 PM
Can't hurt any to get positive pub.