PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting: For Reb Lurkers

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 12:53 PM
We know you guys love February and hate actual football. Now that we are dominating you there, you guys go into fox news spin zone. The most recent is, "only 7 msu commits have sec offers".

Allow me to set that straight. The following players have sec offers:

Calvin
Peters
Gibson
Spivey
Mixon
Johnson
Dear
Moon
Smitherman
Champion
Virgil
Wilson
Thomas
Jones
Stamps
McNair
Myers
Washington
Grey

The following have BCS offers:

Joseph
Jones
Tiano
Thomas

The following has huge offers, just not sec. Im sure a Kentucky offer is more impressive than an USC or Wiconsin offer though:

Murphy

So, in total, we have ONE player with no other offers, Green. A player that is best friends with most of our top recruits and is the lynch pin of MS recruiting. Oh yeah, keep thinking yall have a prayer at Leo Lewis. When Patterson goes to Auburn and we get lewis and adams, I cannot WAIT to see the spin zone there. Btw, that is coming. Brace yourselves....

You got nobody this year. The two players you "flipped" have already been replaced with much better players and basically we gave up no fight because we knew that.

FISHDAWG
07-19-2014, 12:56 PM
facts can be a bitch

SDDawg
07-19-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm trying to quit you Ennis, but this post is just too damned good.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 01:01 PM
Bu bu but those arent "commitable" offers. Haha. Ok. How many "commitable" offers does fred walls have? How about jason pellerin? Zack woods? Pettway?

Theyve got 2 decent commits. Amadi and hibbler. One of which is a basket case. Two can play this game. Their class blows worse than ours when it comes to offers. Check the facts. Theyre right there.

The fact is, we have better players committed at the same positions. Smitherman is a beast.

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 01:02 PM
I'm trying to quit you Ennis, but this post is just too damned good.

I dont know how to quit you Randy.

TheRef
07-19-2014, 01:03 PM
I dont know how to quit you Randy.

Let me set the mood with some music for y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q

Todd4State
07-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Let me set the mood with some music for y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q

It's getting dusty in here.**

Political Hack
07-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Ennis, is Randy wearing the black hat or the white hat in your avatar?***

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 01:17 PM
It's getting dusty in here.**

Ill never let go jack. What does that bitch do 2 seconds later? Lets go. There was plenty of room on that floating device.

Typical woman

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Ennis, is Randy wearing the black hat or the white hat in your avatar?***

Black hat.

woozman
07-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Keep that shit on the down low, broh...

SDDawg
07-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Quick, someone invite Yancy to this thread... lol

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 01:25 PM
We know you guys love February and hate actual football. Now that we are dominating you there, you guys go into fox news spin zone. The most recent is, "only 7 msu commits have sec offers".

Allow me to set that straight. The following players have sec offers:

Calvin
Peters
Gibson
Spivey
Mixon
Johnson
Dear
Moon
Smitherman
Champion
Virgil
Wilson
Thomas
Jones
Stamps
McNair
Myers
Washington
Grey

The following have BCS offers:

Joseph
Jones
Tiano
Thomas

The following has huge offers, just not sec. Im sure a Kentucky offer is more impressive than an USC or Wiconsin offer though:

Murphy

So, in total, we have ONE player with no other offers, Green. A player that is best friends with most of our top recruits and is the lynch pin of MS recruiting. Oh yeah, keep thinking yall have a prayer at Leo Lewis. When Patterson goes to Auburn and we get lewis and adams, I cannot WAIT to see the spin zone there. Btw, that is coming. Brace yourselves....

You got nobody this year. The two players you "flipped" have already been replaced with much better players and basically we gave up no fight because we knew that.

http://helloiamphat.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/clint_eastwood_yeah_gif_pagespeed_ce_v3e6yha8qq_zp s58640c8c.gif

HailState39110
07-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Question for the cruitniks,Why does John Calvin have so many BCS offers and is a 2 star on Scout?he has offers from Illinois,TCU, Texas A&M, Tennessee, etc . I would hope it is bc is hasn't been properly evaluated .outside of Peters and Gibson he seems to be next in line as far as number of BCS offers

SDDawg
07-19-2014, 01:49 PM
HailState, I know this doesn't answer your question but this is the reason why I don't even look at Scout rankings anymore. 247's rankings and then their composite rank as a point of comparison is the way to go, it's much more balanced in my opinion. Not perfect, but way better.

FISHDAWG
07-19-2014, 01:53 PM
HailState, I know this doesn't answer your question but this is the reason why I don't even look at Scout rankings anymore. 247's rankings and then their composite rank as a point of comparison is the way to go, it's much more balanced in my opinion. Not perfect, but way better.

absolutely no doubt about this
http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 02:19 PM
So per the spirit (a site they are members of), spirit rankings are crap compared to 247 and rivals.

Rivals has us 7
247 has us 9
Spirit has us 12

Guess what ranking the spirit decided to revert to this year? My god, are people this blind? Why do people keep up with this shit? I simply made this thread because we had a good media day and they had to shit on it. I did 5 mins of research and compiled this list.

Truth is, we wont know if today was good for several years. Odds are that out of 7, 6 will sign, 4 will play, 2 of which will be backups, 1 a stud and one a starter for 3 years. 2 will quit or never show up. Nobody knows who will be who.

PassInterference
07-19-2014, 03:46 PM
So per the spirit (a site they are members of), spirit rankings are crap compared to 247 and rivals.

Rivals has us 7
247 has us 9
Spirit has us 12

Guess what ranking the spirit decided to revert to this year? My god, are people this blind? Why do people keep up with this shit? I simply made this thread because we had a good media day and they had to shit on it. I did 5 mins of research and compiled this list.

Truth is, we wont know if today was good for several years. Odds are that out of 7, 6 will sign, 4 will play, 2 of which will be backups, 1 a stud and one a starter for 3 years. 2 will quit or never show up. Nobody knows who will be who.

That's true and it also beats the hell out of beating Western Toledistan for recruits. Maben only has so many All Americans.