PDA

View Full Version : Good news

Esmerelda Villalobos
07-19-2014, 10:18 AM
Ole Miss only wants ONE of our commits, Jamal Peters. Even then, they say he is a head case and isnt a priority for them.

So, we have no reason to fear a "Merry Flipmas" this year. And if Ole Miss doesnt want to flip our players, who will? After all, OM is the worst SEC program since Mullen has been at MSU. If the worst team doesnt want our players, nobody else will.

That said, we can feel good about all our grinders sticking with MSU. Ole Miss must be about to win the national title. They've wanted about 7 of our commits this decade and we are predicted to win 8 regular season games. With the talent they have stock piled, they should be a lock for Atlanta.

ShotgunDawg
07-19-2014, 10:40 AM
Amazing. I guess Ole Miss thinks the whole instate crop sucks this year. Guess they will only get out of state players.

Political Hack
07-19-2014, 10:57 AM
Four. And. One.

mstatefan91
07-19-2014, 11:10 AM
That's exactly what they think. (Disclaimer: I look over there sometimes for a good laugh)

Where to begin. The last few days have been nothing but a reality smack to the face and a harbinger of things to come this season.

On top of us being eaten up with Dak jealousy, the media that we control goes out and projects Wallace as only the 3rd best QB in the conference.

Then you have yesterday's events with the Big Dawg Camp and MSU capturing all of the recruiting momentum. This is especially crushing because I thought starz and winning the press conference was our thing.

What is most troubling is I learned this morning that our 2013 signing class is just a hodgepodge of players from states like GA, FL, and IL. Apparently we're trying to use the NY Yankees model to try and build a team. The downside here is that these players aren't coachable and our team lacks chemistry. Contrast that with MSU's current commitments who are mostly from MS and AL (which is close enough) and who are all friends and hard workers. The result is good chemistry and MSU building a team the right way.

I am losing my mind and don't know what to do.

you ain't building shit. With the exception of Peters, those players' offer lists were embarrassing, unless you're WKU. They have to tell themselves that these guys are hard workers because what else can they say?

With 25 commitments so early, they are only at 12...which is good for 8th overall in the SEC. They may finally crack the top-25. That would put them at 10th in the SEC.

Of all the guys they got Verbal's from yesterday Peters is the only one we'd take. The rest are just a bunch of salt grinding nobodies that Mullen and Co. will have to teach proper salt grinding technique to and proper hatred for The school up North. Aka coach em up!!!!!!

I'm glad you guys realized this too. I was worried there for a second. The spin machine is on heavy cycle.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tOJ0BeW5vXw/TPMTu5Ih5KI/AAAAAAAAAAM/DJp86ZUDrfg/s1600/Butthurt.PNG

SDDawg
07-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Can't wait to stomp that ass at Vaught-Hemingway this year. My only question is this- will they bust out the windows and key their own cars when it happens? Maybe find some rope to throw around some monuments?! Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

starkvegasdawg
07-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Can't wait to stomp that ass at Vaught-Hemingway this year. My only question is this- will they bust out the windows and key their own cars when it happens? Maybe find some rope to throw around some monuments?! Inquiring minds want to know... ;)

Be sweet to get a big lead early and send all the bears back to the grove and have more MSU fans in the stadium than bear fans.

ETA: that bs remark that our commits are embarrassing for an sec school. I guess Alabama, FSU, Arkansas, and UK offers to Gibson are embarrassing to those schools. Saban must be hiding in his bathroom at having had to offer him.

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 12:08 PM
We need to show those quotes to all of our commitments not named Peters. And then place all of the freshmen in next season when we get up by 3 TD's on them in the Egg Bowl. Talk about a salt grinding

Pollodawg
07-19-2014, 12:20 PM
We need to show those quotes to all of our commitments not named Peters. And then place all of the freshmen in next season when we get up by 3 TD's on them in the Egg Bowl. Talk about a salt grinding

Yep. Did you hear that? That's the sound of Oxford shitting its collective pants. Damn, its good to be hated again.

GreenheadDawg
07-19-2014, 12:43 PM
They are so scared right now it's ridiculous. They are a sad, pathetic group of people

Todd4State
07-19-2014, 12:59 PM

We can show Peters the Ole Miss fan quotes where they call him a head case.