Lewis
Danley
Rankin
Adams
Patterson
Campbell

smootness
07-19-2014, 08:50 AM
McLaurin as well, and I think Khane Pass is still a possibility.

msstate7
07-19-2014, 08:53 AM
McLaurin as well, and I think Khane Pass is still a possibility.

IMO we have to make a spot for pass.

hailmari
07-19-2014, 09:12 AM
OL. Please land some OL.

KB21
07-19-2014, 09:16 AM
I think you can put Jalen Bates name on the list as well.

smootness
07-19-2014, 09:19 AM
I think you can put Jalen Bates name on the list as well.

True, and I would be cool with that. Any good prospects on either line of scrimmage are good adds to finish the class. Adams and Campbell are good bets, and adding Bates to them along with Joseph and Kendell Jones would be an extremely good HS DL class.

Steakonastick
07-19-2014, 09:30 AM
My best guess these at the top guys who all have spots.

1. Lewis
2. Patterson
3. Adams
5. Danley
6 Campbell
7. Bates
8. Rankin
9 mclaurin

I think we end up with Lewis, Adams, Danley, Campbell, mclaurin, and bates.

msstate7
07-19-2014, 09:32 AM

1. Lewis
2. Patterson
3. Adams
5. Danley
6 Campbell
7. Bates
8. Rankin
9 mclaurin

If we end up with those, I'll be elated

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 09:34 AM

1. Lewis
2. Patterson
3. Adams
5. Danley
6 Campbell
7. Bates
8. Rankin
9 mclaurin

I think Danley ends up at Oklahoma, but the rest of that group would still be HUGE. I wish we had some heppers that could start working on Patterson. There would be no greater finish than Lewis, Adams, Patterson IMO.

smootness
07-19-2014, 09:53 AM
If we end up with those, I'll be elated

I would, too, but I would like to add more than one more OL, especially if one is a JUCO. I just don't think we can only bring in 2 HS OL, especially after we had to scramble to finish last year's class.

AFDawg
07-19-2014, 10:03 AM
It seems like every year we bring in some off-the-radar OL, and this year probably won't be different. Whether they pan out--well, that remains to be seen.

MarketingBully01
07-19-2014, 10:27 AM
I think Danley ends up at Oklahoma, but the rest of that group would still be HUGE. I wish we had some heppers that could start working on Patterson. There would be no greater finish than Lewis, Adams, Patterson IMO.

I wouldn't concede Danley to Oklahoma just yet. I have a good feeling we land Danley.

maroonmania
07-19-2014, 10:29 AM
I would, too, but I would like to add more than one more OL, especially if one is a JUCO. I just don't think we can only bring in 2 HS OL, especially after we had to scramble to finish last year's class.

Certainly no surprise that OL is the one area we are having trouble reeling in our top targets. Would love to get Danley and Patterson obviously but we will probably end up with 2 guys that are barely on our radar right now.

CadaverDawg
07-19-2014, 10:34 AM
I wouldn't concede Danley to Oklahoma just yet. I have a good feeling we land Danley.

I'm not saying he WANTS to go to OU more....I'm saying he may not have a choice. May be wrong though

smootness
07-19-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm not saying he WANTS to go to OU more....I'm saying he may not have a choice. May be wrong though

I feel better about him now. It's going to be tough for him to make it out to OU for a visit, and I'm guessing he and his family are realizing how difficult it's going to be to go see him play out there. He's been to State multiple times and has never been to Oklahoma. I'm back to thinking we'll get him.