PDA

View Full Version : We almost have to win tonight- the pen is spent for tomorrow

Coach34
05-17-2013, 09:31 PM
we are in a do or die zone

maroonmania
05-17-2013, 09:38 PM
Well we are already at a big disadvantage right NOW with what we have left pitching, not to even mention tomorrow. I would just like to slap Cohen for the dumb move of pulling Bracewell when he did. Bracewell is our second best pitcher at this point behind Holder in my book and he gets pulled after giving up one stinking single.

Goat Holder
05-17-2013, 10:11 PM
Bracewell can probably still go tomorrow.

Will James
05-17-2013, 10:21 PM
Lindgren 6 Bracewell/Fitts 3 we win.

Jacksondevildog
05-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Doubt Lindgren gives us 6. He's been shaky his last two starts. We will come out tight tomorrow. Ross Mitchell only threw 6 pitches tonight. I'm sure he can pitch tomorrow.

msstate7
05-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Lindgren 6 Bracewell/Fitts 3 we win.

Really hope lindgren pitches to his potential

Todd4State
05-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Doubt Lindgren gives us 6. He's been shaky his last two starts. We will come out tight tomorrow. Ross Mitchell only threw 6 pitches tonight. I'm sure he can pitch tomorrow.

Shit, I hope Lindgren gives us three at this point. Or just has the game of his life. Hell, I'm tempted to just start Ross.

Will James
05-17-2013, 10:29 PM
Shit, I hope Lindgren gives us three at this point. Or just has the game of his life. Hell, I'm tempted to just start Ross.

msstate7
05-17-2013, 10:31 PM

Last 3 starts:

1.0 inning 3 runs
3.0 innings 2 runs
0.2 innings 5 runs

His era in last 3 starts is 11.59

He's gonna have to step it up

Will James
05-17-2013, 10:32 PM
Really hope lindgren pitches to his potential

Auburn wasn't that long ago.

msstate7
05-17-2013, 10:34 PM
That was a wonderful performance and I would love to see him do it again. If our starting pitching doesn't step it up we'll be ousted in a regional anyway

CadaverDawg
05-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Lindgren will go deep into the game tomorrow because he has too. He hasn't done so poorly that he's HAD to come out his last few starts...but by Sunday if you have a deep bullpen, why let him dig you a hole when you have guys that can pitch? Tomorrow, Cohen won't be able to yank him out early like he did last weekend, so Lindgren will probably have a good outing.

All of you people acting like Lindgren and Renfroe suck, are ****ing clueless.

Renfroe's in a slump, but we are nowhere near this series even mattering without Renfroe this year. And while Lindgren struggled lately, he won us some games early in the year when Woodruff, Evan, and others were filling up the non con with turds. Our short memory'd fans piss me off as much as Armstrong getting 7 at bats in this series so far.

msstate7
05-17-2013, 11:07 PM
Lindgren will go deep into the game tomorrow because he has too. He hasn't done so poorly that he's HAD to come out his last few starts...but by Sunday if you have a deep bullpen, why let him dig you a hole when you have guys that can pitch? Tomorrow, Cohen won't be able to yank him out early like he did last weekend, so Lindgren will probably have a good outing.

All of you people acting like Lindgren and Renfroe suck, are ****ing clueless.

Renfroe's in a slump, but we are nowhere near this series even mattering without Renfroe this year. And while Lindgren struggled lately, he won us some games early in the year when Woodruff, Evan, and others were filling up the non con with turds. Our short memory'd fans piss me off as much as Armstrong getting 7 at bats in this series so far.

Armstrong has the same amount of hits as renfroe in this series. Just saying

msstate7
05-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm think I'm wrong. Renfroe has 2. Armstrong 1.

CadaverDawg
05-17-2013, 11:28 PM

Who gives a shit? What does that even mean?

Does that Mean u would rather have Armstrong up there than Hunter??? Geez

msstate7
05-17-2013, 11:36 PM
At the present, I don't want either one up in a critical situation

Will James
05-17-2013, 11:38 PM

My grandma has the same as Porter. I still want Porter hitting though although the old bird could draw a walk off of Evan.

CadaverDawg
05-17-2013, 11:42 PM
My grandma has the same as Porter. I still want Porter hitting though although the old bird could draw a walk off of Evan.

****ing priceless