PDA

View Full Version : One poster on the Spirit is guessing that the Rebels are the team to beat for Lewis.

Jacksondevildog
07-18-2014, 06:56 PM
He's crazy, but we all know how those sons of bitches recruit during the dead period. We will have to dig our claws in deep to hold on to some of these guys.

Coach34
07-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Lewis is gonna end up at State. The scale tipped today.

Homedawg
07-18-2014, 07:01 PM
It will go down to the wire w the Rebs for Leo. And they will push hard for some of our commits that they don't want! Just relax, and it will be ok. But panic will break out on multiple occasions.

MarketingBully01
07-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Nope, IMO if we have the type of season we should have and with all his friends at MSU I think we should be fine for Lewis.

Big4Dawg
07-18-2014, 07:02 PM
They don't want any of our commits so no worries about them flipping

MetEdDawg
Lewis is gonna end up at State. The scale tipped today.

We definitely made an impression on him tonight. His friends committed and we are filling out a very deep class with a lot of talent both in state and out of state. We have to put together a 9-3 type season though if we want to get Lewis. He's big on winning a championship or being part of a team that is making the move up. If we can show that we are making that move up he's gonna go with us.

MarketingBully01
Why can't MSU fans be satisfied that the events of the day (including Lewis decommitting) are all positive for MSU? Who gives a shit what some poster on the Spirit said?

smootness
07-18-2014, 07:03 PM
It will go down to the wire w the Rebs for Leo. And they will push hard for some of our commits that they don't want! Just relax, and it will be ok. But panic will break out on multiple occasions.

We'll be fine now that we have Green, Peters, Spivey, and Dear. He's not going to go play against all those guys.

bulldawg28
07-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Why can't MSU fans be satisfied that the events of the day (including Lewis decommitting) are all positive for MSU? Who gives a shit what some poster on the Spirit said?

Thank you.

SDDawg
Homedawg has it right, the playbook is the same and you should expect these plays to be run. Anyone else remember that Graham, Gerri Green and Aeries Williams were all about to flip?!?! You couldn't make a move on a message board without reading some of that nonsense. In the end, they got an Academy kid with a momma that had to have him in Oxford and they got a damn good JUCO in Tee, but nothing near the cornerstone of the class. Just expect it and know that most of it is total BS.

MarketingBully01
We definitely made an impression on him tonight. His friends committed and we are filling out a very deep class with a lot of talent both in state and out of state. We have to put together a 9-3 type season though if we want to get Lewis. He's big on winning a championship or being part of a team that is making the move up. If we can show that we are making that move up he's gonna go with us.

DING DING DING! You are correct. I also believe that we will achieve the right amount of wins this year also to tip the scales for Lewis to come here.

Homedawg
07-18-2014, 07:05 PM
We'll be fine now that we have Green, Peters, Spivey, and Dear. He's not going to go play against all those guys.

I don't disagree. But it will go to the wire. That's all. They won't back down easily, never do! But I wouldn't trade positions w them! I'd rather try to hold a commit than get him to switch. Usually works out!

MarketingBully01
07-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Homedawg has it right, the playbook is the same and you should expect these plays to be run. Anyone else remember that Graham, Gerri Green and Aeries Williams were all about to flip?!?! You couldn't make a move on a message board without reading some of that nonsense. In the end, they got an Academy kid with a momma that had to have him in Oxford and they got a damn good JUCO in Tee, but nothing near the cornerstone of the class. Just expect it and know that most of it is total BS.

Is Tee even going to qualify?

starkvegasdawg
07-18-2014, 07:06 PM
I hope Yancy's life partner is keeping tabs on him. The way this day has gone he has to be close to drawing a hot bath, popping five Xanax, killing a six pack of peach wine coolers, and slitting his wrists.

smootness
07-18-2014, 07:07 PM
I don't disagree. But it will go to the wire. That's all. They won't back down easily, never do! But I wouldn't trade positions w them! I'd rather try to hold a commit than get him to switch. Usually works out!

I agree. Steve actually said a couple days ago that he would rather Lewis wait to flip. I'm sure we'll hear all kinds of rumors, but they'd have to flip them all to flip any of them.

Political Hack
07-18-2014, 07:18 PM

Capt Obvious post of the year candidate. Homedawg bringing common sense to the situation as usual. It's going to be a blood bath regardless of what he does or doesn't do this summer.

FISHDAWG
07-18-2014, 07:19 PM

still gotta get past the chicken ranch ... sorry, I meant the Library

hells bells
07-18-2014, 08:50 PM
still gotta get past the chicken ranch ... sorry, I meant the Library

Hey Fish, agree. But what the ranch has brought has not impressed me that much. Yea great players but not progressing. Time to dig in. BJ is a hell a va drug.