PDA

View Full Version : I think Farrod Green is the key to this.

smootness
07-18-2014, 06:45 PM
I know we looked good with a lot of these guys already, but I think he is the glue to this. I think that will end up being one of Mullen's best decisions ever.

I honestly can't believe this is happening, but Green said to expect it. State is so used to, 'Something big is gonna happen!!', only to see one 3-star commit. This is unbelievable.

TexasDawg
07-18-2014, 06:50 PM
I agree 100%

engie
07-18-2014, 06:50 PM
I agree

hailmari
07-18-2014, 06:51 PM
He must be a really, really cool guy. I mean, damn he's popular with all the other guys.

I wanna be his friend, too.

MetEdDawg
07-18-2014, 06:52 PM
Here's what I love about this. Farrod is the lowest rated player in this class right now according to 24/7. But there are two things about that. 1) His contributions to bringing this class together if we can hold it together aren't even measurable. 2) Does anyone think he's not going to play some sort of role for us? I feel pretty good about the depth of our class is Farrod Green is the lowest rated guy. I personally think that will change by the time February gets here and he will be more highly rated, but right now we've got a really deep class if he's the lowest rated guy in it.

smootness
07-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Here's what I love about this. Farrod is the lowest rated player in this class right now according to 24/7. But there are two things about that. 1) His contributions to bringing this class together if we can hold it together aren't even measurable. 2) Does anyone think he's not going to play some sort of role for us? I feel pretty good about the depth of our class is Farrod Green is the lowest rated guy. I personally think that will change by the time February gets here and he will be more highly rated, but right now we've got a really deep class if he's the lowest rated guy in it.

If I were a State recruit, I'd rather be the lowest-rated than the top-rated. If you're the lowest-rated, you'll be a 1st round pick in 3-4 years, guaranteed.