PDA

View Full Version : Had lunch with a Bear friend......

MadDawg
07-18-2014, 01:52 PM
....and let me just say the positive press about MSU in general and Dak specifically is absolutely driving them NUTS. Like to the point of punching babies and kicking dogs NUTS.

Dak4Heisman
07-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Out at "had lunch with a bear friend"

hells bells
07-18-2014, 02:01 PM
....and let me just say the positive press about MSU in general and Dak specifically is absolutely driving them NUTS. Like to the point of punching babies and kicking dogs NUTS.

Funny, overheard two bears talking football this morning. Said they liked what Freeze mentioned about being in every game at the end to have a chance to win. These two bears are predicting a huge year for TSUN due to this, Alabama does not have a experienced QB, LSU neither. Sets up good for them. WTF?

mstatefan91
07-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Out at "had lunch with a bear friend"

You are kind of annoying

CadaverDawg
07-18-2014, 02:02 PM

I love it.

Goat Holder
07-18-2014, 02:05 PM
I've always said they hate us much more than we could ever hate them. BUT....they are all about perception, so they manipulate the situation to make it seem opposite. They'll never 'get' that MSU doesn't really care that much about Ole Miss per se......it's just that it's very enjoyable to watch sociopathic pricks get what they deserve, via athletic losses and such.

Dak4Heisman
07-18-2014, 02:06 PM
You are kind of annoying

And I give a shit why?

mstatefan91
07-18-2014, 02:08 PM
And I give a shit why?

I don't know? Do you? If you don't, then why did you respond?

Anyway, most bearsharks I've encountered believe that this is their season to win the West.

MadDawg
07-18-2014, 02:09 PM
I love it.

Strange how angry he was getting. I did enjoy it thoroughly, though.

Coach34
07-18-2014, 02:15 PM
They are enraged because they thought Freezus was about to put a stake thru the heart of the Evil Dan Mullinsss- but Dakota pissed on their parade and we have gained all kinda of momentum. That's why you get stupid posts like Bruiser's talking about how we should have been 4-8 last year (which is what all the BearSharks were predicting for us before the season).

They will burn buildings down if we beat them in Oxford and go to a better bowl this year

mstatefan91
07-18-2014, 02:18 PM
They are enraged because they thought Freezus was about to put a stake thru the heart of the Evil Dan Mullinsss- but Dakota pissed on their parade and we have gained all kinda of momentum. That's why you get stupid posts like Bruiser's talking about how we should have been 4-8 last year (which is what all the BearSharks were predicting for us before the season).

They will burn buildings down if we beat them in Oxford and go to a better bowl this year

Well if their O-line is in the shape that I think it will be in by the end of the season, then there is a very good chance of us winning in Oxford.

RossDawg82
07-18-2014, 02:21 PM
We will win by 17 in Oxford. Mark this down and then bring it back up in November. You guys will think I can see the future. 34-17 Dawgs. Bo Wallace throws 3 picks (one being a pick 6)

LC Dawg
07-18-2014, 02:24 PM
That big recruiting class had them thinking they were instantaneous contenders for the West and had forever ended the curse of Dan Mullen. That Egg Bowl loss last year is like a daily dagger in their heart. They know if they lose the Egg Bowl this year that they are probably looking at losing at least 6 out of 7 because the next one is in Starkville with Dak being a senior. All this positive press we are receiving is making them think that losing the Egg Bowl may happen and it is driving them insane. Oxford may just implode on November 29.

blacklistedbully
07-18-2014, 03:07 PM
I've always said they hate us much more than we could ever hate them. BUT....they are all about perception, so they manipulate the situation to make it seem opposite. They'll never 'get' that MSU doesn't really care that much about Ole Miss per se......it's just that it's very enjoyable to watch sociopathic pricks get what they deserve, via athletic losses and such.

Huh?? I, and every fellow student I knew during my time at MSU HATED ole MIss with a passion. Yes, they care and hate us just as much, and yes, they try to pretend they don't, as it coincides with their hyped-up, delusional, over-inflated self image, but to say "MSU doesn't really care that much about Ole Miss" is absurd.

Goat Holder
07-18-2014, 03:32 PM
Huh?? I, and every fellow student I knew during my time at MSU HATED ole MIss with a passion. Yes, they care and hate us just as much, and yes, they try to pretend they don't, as it coincides with their hyped-up, delusional, over-inflated self image, but to say "MSU doesn't really care that much about Ole Miss" is absurd.

Sounds like your own personal problem. The opposite of love is indifference, not hate. I don't want them to do good, but my 'care' level is obviously much lower than yours.

Unless they almost win the national championship in our alleged power sport. I admit that freaked me out a little bit. They got too close.

blacklistedbully
07-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Sounds like your own personal problem. The opposite of love is indifference, not hate. I don't want them to do good, but my 'care' level is obviously much lower than yours.

Unless they almost win the national championship in our alleged power sport. I admit that freaked me out a little bit. They got too close.

Not my personal problem. You are just plain wrong. You are the exception, not the norm. The vast majority of MSU fans despise Ole Miss. Those who claim, "indifference" are in the minority, thus your statement is absurd.

FISHDAWG
07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
looks like Thordawg struck again ... I keep missing the guy, he's like Superman

CadaverDawg
07-18-2014, 04:13 PM

+1

NashDawgMan
07-18-2014, 04:15 PM
You are kind of annoying

This

DownwardDawg
07-18-2014, 04:18 PM

When I was a student at State in the early 90's, there would be Go to Hell Ole Miss signs all over the place when we played Tulane. Bama, Memphis, LSU,....didn't matter. The entire student section screamed GTHOM after the preacher said Amen at the end of the prayer. It's safe to say that the vast majority of State fans care about them just as much as they care about us.

DownwardDawg
07-18-2014, 04:19 PM

Who is thordawg? Did someone get the hammer?

CadaverDawg
07-18-2014, 04:33 PM

Haha, I think FISH is talking about me, but no hammer has been dropped. I think Scooba has dropped the only hammer of the day so far. Maybe all the mods should get their own hammer GIF and post it whenever they ban someone. That way the regulars know who dropped the hammer without it being announced. Ha

EAVdog
07-18-2014, 04:39 PM
I think MSU fans hate Ole Miss a plenty. Especially the older ones. But I think the difference is, and I know it's true with my siblings, a lot of Ole Miss folks believe that they are 'better' than MSU folks.

But just note how insistent they are with the whole 'Flagship' crap. They froth at the mouth when Freeze states that they are the flagship. He knows what buttons to push.

Now there are a lot that don't care I'm sure, I just don't think I've met those folks. (disclaimer included)

DawgHouseUnited
07-18-2014, 04:40 PM
When I was a student at State in the early 90's, there would be Go to Hell Ole Miss signs all over the place when we played Tulane. Bama, Memphis, LSU,....didn't matter. The entire student section screamed GTHOM after the preacher said Amen at the end of the prayer. It's safe to say that the vast majority of State fans care about them just as much as they care about us.

Thanks to my time at State, I still think the National Anthem ends with GTHOM!

Schultzy
07-18-2014, 05:15 PM

I agree with this position. Although the Julie Gibert saga did make the hate ratchet up for many State fans forever. And seeing all the Dak and MSU love is driving them crazy. They were supposed to be done with us by now after their hyped class of last year and now it appears we have the better defense for sure.

FISHDAWG
07-18-2014, 05:49 PM

I noticed Goat Holder has the banned moniker on his avatar

I seen it dawg
07-18-2014, 05:56 PM
That mean he gone

DownwardDawg
07-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Haha, I think FISH is talking about me, but no hammer has been dropped. I think Scooba has dropped the only hammer of the day so far. Maybe all the mods should get their own hammer GIF and post it whenever they ban someone. That way the regulars know who dropped the hammer without it being announced. Ha

Ah yes. I love that Gif when you hammer someone. Is it wrong that I enjoy seeing people get the hammer?

Intramural All-American
07-18-2014, 05:57 PM
Funny, overheard two bears talking football this morning. Said they liked what Freeze mentioned about being in every game at the end to have a chance to win. These two bears are predicting a huge year for TSUN due to this, Alabama does not have a experienced QB, LSU neither. Sets up good for them. WTF?

I'm confused. Why should they not be excited? The fact that we are excited doesn't mean that they can't be. Those are the exact reasons we are using, as well. I hate to break it to y'all, but Ole Miss is most likely going to be a pretty dang good team this year, too. Say what you want, but if you look at it from an unbiased persepective, Ole Miss has every reason to be excited.

I seen it dawg
07-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Ah yes. I love that Gif when you hammer someone. Is it wrong that I enjoy seeing people get the hammer?

Lol hell no it isn't!

FISHDAWG
07-18-2014, 05:59 PM
if it is then that makes us both guilty ... love that GIF

War Machine Dawg
07-18-2014, 06:02 PM

Not in the slightest. I enjoy the hell out of it myself.

SDDawg
07-18-2014, 06:08 PM
Anyway, most bearsharks I've encountered believe that this is their season to win the West.

Yup, their absolutely anemic Egg Bowl showing and early attempt to blow the bowl game vs. GA Tech give them so much momentum coming into this season. ****