PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Restrictions on Saving Pics, from the Thread, "To any Rebel Lurkerss"?

yjnkdawg
07-18-2014, 11:03 AM
To the Administrators and anyone else who posted on the above thread,

Those are some great pictures in that thread. Thanks to all who contributed. Are there are any restrictions, etc. on saving any of those to my computer? If it is permissiblle. is it ok to send to some former co-workers who are MSU supporters, but are not members of Elitedawgs and may have only their businees computers, where sports sites are blocked. I was just asking, because I don't want to violate any policies, rules, etc.

Thanks and hope everyone has a great weekend!

MSU Grad and recently retired.

PassInterference
07-18-2014, 11:04 AM
Don't apply for a MSU athletics job. Ever.

Thanks.

starkvegasdawg
07-18-2014, 11:06 AM
Considering most people probably did what I did and did a google image search I seriously doubt any here the copyrighted photos of any of the posters. Besides, piracy is why the internet was invented.

CadaverDawg
07-18-2014, 11:06 AM
No. Most of those images were from here...

www.google.com

yjnkdawg
07-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Thanks, I was actually referring to the ones with Dak as Heisman. My bad for not explaining clearer. It's just that some sports' sites restrict any content being copied and I didn't think it was here, but I wanted to make sure.

My apologies.

TheRef
07-18-2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks, I was actually referring to the ones with Dak as Heisman. My bad for not explaining clearer. It's just that some sports' sites restrict any content being copied and I didn't think it was here, but I wanted to make sure.

My apologies.

It's all good, buddy. You're pretty much free to any content here on ED.

CadaverDawg
07-18-2014, 11:32 AM

My apologies.

No apologies needed. Use them all, bud

starkvegasdawg
07-18-2014, 11:34 AM
It is our civic duty to share as widely as possible anything that pissses off the bears of the north. Copyright laws be damned. So go, take what you want from this board and sow your seeds of bear discontent as far as the wind blows.

yjnkdawg
07-18-2014, 11:50 AM
It is our civic duty to share as widely as possible anything that pissses off the bears of the north. Copyright laws be damned. So go, take what you want from this board and sow your seeds of bear discontent as far as the wind blows.

LOL - You made my day, starkvegasdawg and I agree.