PDA

View Full Version : If you could follow exactly one MSU football twitter account, what would it be?

hacker
07-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Me and a few friends have a set of chatrooms on Slack (slack.com if you're interested), and it lets you integrate RSS feeds and twitter accounts and some other stuff into the rooms. Well, you get 5 of these integrations for free before you have to upgrade and we already have 4 in the non-MSU football rooms. So I think you can see where I'm going with this. We want to add one MSU football twitter account.

Who do you go with? You'd need someone with decent recruiting stories, but not all recruiting. Info on the team. Pictures. Etc. Who y'all got?

@bobcarskadon would be perfect, but I don't think he has any recruiting (except signing day stuff, I guess).

The resident BeastMan's new @3rdand57 is a strong candidate.

Beat writer?

SDDawg
07-17-2014, 11:58 PM
Bob C. is great for everything but recruiting due to his restrictions in his job. I think I'd have to go with Robbie Faulk or Paul Jones.

TheRef
07-18-2014, 12:22 AM
Bob C. is great for everything but recruiting due to his restrictions in his job. I think I'd have to go with Robbie Faulk or Paul Jones.

Robbie is definitely not afraid to speak his opinion on his twitter. Paul is a little bit more subdued on his twitter but is still not afraid.

My choice = robbie

dickiedawg
07-18-2014, 06:09 AM
Bob is good. But for one-stop, I think I'm going with Bonner. He won't let you miss anything and will rt commit stories and whatnot.

The Croom Diaries
07-18-2014, 06:23 AM
The obvious choice here is @mwnfootball. Just kidding, I'd go with @Rivals_Robbie - he does a great job covering MSU and he makes absolute sure he gets it on twitter.

P.S. I wouldn't touch a newspaper beat writer for this selection with a 10 foot stick, especially Bonner. He is an idiot.

huffy
07-18-2014, 06:55 AM
I vote for Robbie as well.

DragonDawgZ
07-18-2014, 07:28 AM
Gene. Love getting news a week late

Coach34
07-18-2014, 07:34 AM

solid 1st post

i'd say Bob or Robbie- both do a pretty good job covering us

dickiedawg
07-18-2014, 08:25 AM
P.S. I wouldn't touch a newspaper beat writer for this selection with a 10 foot stick, especially Bonner. He is an idiot.

While I can respect that you'd rather go with Robbie, the bolded part is just ignorant.

CadaverDawg
07-18-2014, 09:28 AM

^This^ is how you make a first post

preachermatt83
07-18-2014, 11:15 AM
While I can respect that you'd rather go with Robbie, the bolded part is just ignorant.

no its not